BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
Izzy T.
Monaca, PA
Review for: Mini more...
Cleaned up my nieces beautoful white dress at her birthday party and I haven't left the house without it since! I use this at work and any time my daughter gets things on her! I've tried other products like the shout wipes but this is THE best.
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Tide to Go is a good little food/stain fighter and helps remove food and light/medium stains when they occur. It wont remove *everything* but it will help prevent future dug in stains if you use this on it right away and then treat when you get home.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Mini more...
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Courtney P.
Keep one in your purse, your junk drawer, your car, your desk, the diaper bag, your bathroom ... everywhere! They work so well for those pesky stains that you get while on the go. Just press down and "color" out the stain and voila ... good as new!
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
When you have toddlers,this will become your friend in some way or another. This will get the stains out and can go right in the diaper bag,purse or pocket(: I love this product!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
How well does this work?
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
How fast does this work? And what is the. Ingest size of stain this will get out?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.
Elena F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this actually work or does it just stain clothes and/or dry out really fast?
Victoria M.
About how many spots does one stick remove? Are they long lasting?

back