3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.48 / 5 based on 1,143 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 224 Q&A
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Tide to Go is a good little food/stain fighter and helps remove food and light/medium stains when they occur. It wont remove *everything* but it will help prevent future dug in stains if you use this on it right away and then treat when you get home.
Review for: Mini more...
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Keep one in your purse, your junk drawer, your car, your desk, the diaper bag, your bathroom ... everywhere! They work so well for those pesky stains that you get while on the go. Just press down and "color" out the stain and voila ... good as new!
I carry this stain remover with me at all times! As a mother I get the grosses stains on me all day long. I hate looking all gross, Tide To Go remover works great on any stain! I also use it on my kid clothes when there is food stains and I worked!
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
I love this tide stick because I'm constantly spilling something on myself. But feel like the stick just doesn't last long. Maybe three uses and it's done. Or it will leave different colors where the stain was. Quick fix but needs some improving
If you're a paren't or on the run you NEED this it will safe the day!! this works wonders after use you do NOT have to wash it right away it can sit for days and the stain will come out. good to keep in your purse book bag diaper bag lunch box etc
Q & A
Is there any other place where i can find it cheaper
Has anyone else had an older pen go bad? I have one and the smell of it could knock you out. Smells like rotten cheese.
Is this product like bleach? I've always wanted one but scared to use it.
Does this work on fabrics like silk?
Does this really work on a stain?? Coffee? Ketchup?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos