Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,058 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I love tide to go. It has rescued me more times than I can count. It's convenient and fits in any purse and someone is always in need of it at some point or another. A little pricey but it lasts a long time so it's worth the price
I always have one of these babies in my purse, I have one at my desk and if it didn't dry out from the heat I would keep one in my car also. Gets out just about anything I've gotten on my bf's clothes so far! (men are such slobs!)
Ok so being a waitess for years and years and years you need one of these in your back pocket. Or if your wearing white too. I think it works ok on little tiny stains but no big stain. You need the super size one for those jobs:)
Handy to keep around because they really do work on stains that you've just gotten, but I wasn't too big of a fan of the smell! They're easy to work though. It looks like a marker and all you have to do is press the tip down onto the stain until the liquid inside is released. Then you just rub it until it starts to fade!
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test. I love this. My white purse had these terrible black marks from my clothes transferring color onto it. I rubbed a little bit onto the mark and it looks clean and new! amazing!
This is one of the best products to have when you have kids around to help with spills, stains etc..The only thing I don't like is that when it dries up it leaves a circle printed on your clothing. Other than that its a great tool
These little things are great to throw in a purse or bag. They might not come in handy every day, but when a stain comes your way you'll be glad you have it. It takes out every kind of stain and dries quickly. They are a lifesaver!
Every person who carries a bag should have one of these in them! I received one in my VowVoxBox, but I've been using these guys for years. They really do work! And are so great to have on the go in case of an emergency! Wonderful.
I find that Tide to Go works okay. It gets some of the stain out in desperate situations and lightens them, but to properly get stain out need water and rubbing action. It is great that it is so portable. I do not like the smell of the detergent in the pen, and I find that the pen leaves residue on some clothing.
This is a must have! You can always count on Tide to get a stain out. I keep a Tide To Go in my purse, car and right at home to save our clothes. Easy to use and has worked for anything from grass stains to coffee stains. Love!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos