BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I carry this stain remover with me at all times! As a mother I get the grosses stains on me all day long. I hate looking all gross, Tide To Go remover works great on any stain! I also use it on my kid clothes when there is food stains and I worked!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
Samantha C.
Island Lake, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this tide stick because I'm constantly spilling something on myself. But feel like the stick just doesn't last long. Maybe three uses and it's done. Or it will leave different colors where the stain was. Quick fix but needs some improving
Erica M.
Granby, MA
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
Ashlee S.
This pen has been helpful on so many occasions. With three little kids (and grandparents who often buy them white clothing) I have had many occasions when I've had to get stains out of clothing! So easy to travel with and really does work well!
LaShaundra  S.
If you're a paren't or on the run you NEED this it will safe the day!! this works wonders after use you do NOT have to wash it right away it can sit for days and the stain will come out. good to keep in your purse book bag diaper bag lunch box etc
Toya F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my MVP product! I carry it with me all the time. you never know when there will be a spill, a kid wiping there hand on clothes or just anything. lol they are so small I can fit them in any purse or bag. These have saved so many outfits!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
When you have toddlers,this will become your friend in some way or another. This will get the stains out and can go right in the diaper bag,purse or pocket(: I love this product!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?