What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,050 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
These things are magical! Rub it on a stain, and watch it disappear. I've yet to find anything it won't remove. Also, contrary to other reviews, I think the scent is pleasant.
I love the concept of this product, but it doesn't work as well as I think it should. I've used it to get all kinds of stains out, but it doesn't take them out completely. It fades them a bit, but I wish it would make them less noticeable.
I LOVE my Tide to Go pens - I have one at work, one in my purse and one at home. I am continually impressed with how well they work. The few times that the pen hasn't been able to remove the stain, it at least lightens it considerably.
Tide to go works on everything especially baby stains on clothing. and wine stains. I have used this a good while and I really like it. the cons is that it will dry out in your car on a hot day so I request you keep it in your purse.
I got this in my #vowvoxbox just in time! I spilled fruit punch all down my brand new white sweater and tide to go took it out completely! You could see a little red but when I put it in the wash it was completely gone. Great product!
I always have 1 of these in my purse. You never know when you are going to need this, especially if you have young children. The one stain I had a problem when using this was with blood, it seemed to oxidize it instead of removing it.
These little things are great to throw in a purse or bag. They might not come in handy every day, but when a stain comes your way you'll be glad you have it. It takes out every kind of stain and dries quickly. They are a lifesaver!
This is one of the best products to have when you have kids around to help with spills, stains etc..The only thing I don't like is that when it dries up it leaves a circle printed on your clothing. Other than that its a great tool
Every person who carries a bag should have one of these in them! I received one in my VowVoxBox, but I've been using these guys for years. They really do work! And are so great to have on the go in case of an emergency! Wonderful.
Ok so being a waitess for years and years and years you need one of these in your back pocket. Or if your wearing white too. I think it works ok on little tiny stains but no big stain. You need the super size one for those jobs:)
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos