BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This works quite well. I carry it in my purse on the go so I always have access to it. It's nice because it fits in small places so it can be taken outside of the home.
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
Mega Parent Expert
If you have kids this is a must have item. It's a miracle packed in a pen. Even if you are full grown adult and you happen to be a little clumsy you need this in your life.
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Monaca, PA
Cleaned up my nieces beautoful white dress at her birthday party and I haven't left the house without it since! I use this at work and any time my daughter gets things on her! I've tried other products like the shout wipes but this is THE best.
Candi D.
Candi D.
These actually work, got a stain out that was a few days old. Worked great and didn't make me itch.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
So convient and works so well. You have to press kind of hard, but the stain comes right out. Works best if you use it as quick as the stain happens, but still works so well hours after.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tide to go is a saint!! I can't go anywhere without spilling something on myself! I leave one of these babies in the car so I can fix an uh-oh fast!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
These little Tide pens are amazing! There is nothing worse than being out somewhere and spilling something on your clothes. It drives me crazy when I have a stain. I keep one of these in my purse for that exact reason. I love how easy & effective these are to use. Great product!!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I received this in my #VowVoxBox. This is such a great product -- I have always been a fan. I tend to be somewhat of a clumsy person and tend to spill on myself quite a bit. This actually works wonders in removing new stains when there is no access to a washing machine.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
These tide to go's are awesome. Definitely a must have if you have kids. Not just for your kids clothes but for yours, too. Definitely more clumsy with kids around!!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
If not used right away it won't help out with the stain . Keep it with you so u can use it when the stain occurs
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?