What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Love how this projects works. I just used it for the first time smd works good best thing about it is that its a travel size. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from influenster thank you
I make sure that I always have one of these wherever I go. It is a great feeling to know that you can always get rid of stain quick and easy!
Love these. I have one pretty much everywhere, especially in my purse. it is a nice security blanket just in case you spill or drop something.
This definitely gets 5 starts especially when you're on the go and you're where white. I guess I should have known to stop wearing white a long time ago hahah
While this does not really get out stains all the way, it does make them less visible AND helps get the stain out when you wash it. It's like a pre-step to stain remover and detergent. I notice that when I do use it when I accidentally get a stain it helps to get it out completely later on. I hope that makes sense! Either way this is good thing to have, even if it doesn't get it out completely, it does help make it less noticeable.
Lapiz tide para momento de apuro comodo y práctico para llevar donde quiera
This product works some of the time, but others I feel as though it makes it worse. Instead of removing the stain it leaves a noticeable mark left on the clothing.
I'm a big fan of this product! I keep one in my purse, one in my son's diaper bag, and before I left work to be a stay at home mom, I kept one in my desk. These are great for those spills on the go, you know, the coffee that dribbled on your shirt when you hit that speed bump, the ketchup your kid accidentally squirted on you, etc. They've changed the scent also, so it no longer smells like vomit (thank God...) but now smells fresh and clean. It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
I carry these everywhere. I have extra in my car, purse, diaper bag, and even one at my makeup vanity. It has saved a lot of mistakes I've made or spill. I never go eat out without it.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos