BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Alexandria C.
Gets my makeup out of my black clothes with ease! I keep one in my bag mostly all the time because I'm also a very messy eater. It's pretty affordable and easy to find in your local drug store! If you're as messy as I am I suggest you keep one on you at all times
Jess S.
I mean, what can I say? It's Tide...to go! As a stain prone mom I have these stashed EVERYWHERE. This handy little workhorse has saved many an item of clothing from a certain future in the rag bin. Thank you tide for making "momming" just a little bit easier!
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Just cleaned all my sneakers! Worked absolutely perfect on my converse! Such a handy tool to have when you want fresh kicks and not to mention that stain you just got on your shirt! Works great to quickly stop fresh food/ drink stains in clothing and fabrics!
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
This item is a must have for me because I'm a really messy eater. This saved my white t-shirt from orange juice, but it did take a lot of scrubbing. I think it works great, but when I tried it for the first time I thought getting the stain out would be easier.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I got this baby in my VowVoxBox and it immediately went into my purse. I love carrying these things with me for when I get in a jam, especially being in the summer time when I typically where light colored clothing. It keeps my mind at ease knowing I have this on hand.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
Review for: Mini more...
I love these mini stain sticks! I take them everywhere I go. If you have kids and a husband they are a must. Actually, who am I kidding I use them more myself then they do put together.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
Aimee B.
This is perfect when you spill pink lemonade all over your brand new white shorts (like myself lol). But really though, it took the pink completely out of my white shorts! I love this product and was not expensive when I really needed it. It was worth it.
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
Does this one work better than the original
Elizabeth N.
Mount Prospect, IL
Does this really work.?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these work on all coloured clothes?
Mariana R.
Atlanta, GA
Realmente quita cualquier tipo de manchas?Does it really remove any type of spots?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone notice that these do not work on larger stains. (mostly spit up)

back