What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Must have for anyone that spends most of their days away from home. On many occasions, I have gotten food stains on my white shirts and this takes it off with no problem.
Tide to go is seriously the the most convenient thing. When you drop something on you tide to go is there for you. It's a great products and gets stains out
Tide to Go pens are always good to have on hand whether it is a wedding day or event, a work day, or anywhere a stain might sneak up!
This pen is very convenient to keep in my purse in case of messes! However, the tip broke off once which was a bummer because I could no longer use it
Bah! I love these stain remover pens. They work so well and they are small enough to keep on hand in a purse or car.
Works well on small stains, but the liquid stinks :(
This is a lifesaver. It is one of those items that you should always keep in your purse!
I keep one in my purse, car, work desk and in the laundry room. this works really well and the smell is not too strong. the price is good and usually buy 4 at a time.
I love this product. I brought it to China when I had limited access to a washing machine. It worked great and got out all the stains!
Works great on coffee, ketchup, chocolate milk, strawberry milkshake and spaghetti. I have 1 in my purse, in my car, my husbands car and my work desk .
Q & A
What is the difference between the blue one and this orange one?
Does this actually work or does it just stain clothes and/or dry out really fast?
How fast does this work? And what is the. Ingest size of stain this will get out?
Do these work on all coloured clothes?
I love the regular Tide To-Go pen! It works so well! Have you found that this one works just as well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos