BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I carry this stain remover with me at all times! As a mother I get the grosses stains on me all day long. I hate looking all gross, Tide To Go remover works great on any stain! I also use it on my kid clothes when there is food stains and I worked!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Mini more...
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Tide to Go is a good little food/stain fighter and helps remove food and light/medium stains when they occur. It wont remove *everything* but it will help prevent future dug in stains if you use this on it right away and then treat when you get home.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Courtney P.
Keep one in your purse, your junk drawer, your car, your desk, the diaper bag, your bathroom ... everywhere! They work so well for those pesky stains that you get while on the go. Just press down and "color" out the stain and voila ... good as new!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
LaShaundra  S.
If you're a paren't or on the run you NEED this it will safe the day!! this works wonders after use you do NOT have to wash it right away it can sit for days and the stain will come out. good to keep in your purse book bag diaper bag lunch box etc
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
When you have toddlers,this will become your friend in some way or another. This will get the stains out and can go right in the diaper bag,purse or pocket(: I love this product!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Does this ever leave marks on clothing after it has dried?
Carley B.
Peterborough, ON
Has anyone else had an older pen go bad? I have one and the smell of it could knock you out. Smells like rotten cheese.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it remove self tanning stains?
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does this work on fabrics like silk?
Victoria H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this really work on a stain?? Coffee? Ketchup?