BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
This item is a must have for me because I'm a really messy eater. This saved my white t-shirt from orange juice, but it did take a lot of scrubbing. I think it works great, but when I tried it for the first time I thought getting the stain out would be easier.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Just cleaned all my sneakers! Worked absolutely perfect on my converse! Such a handy tool to have when you want fresh kicks and not to mention that stain you just got on your shirt! Works great to quickly stop fresh food/ drink stains in clothing and fabrics!
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I got this baby in my VowVoxBox and it immediately went into my purse. I love carrying these things with me for when I get in a jam, especially being in the summer time when I typically where light colored clothing. It keeps my mind at ease knowing I have this on hand.
Aimee B.
Granbury, TX
This is perfect when you spill pink lemonade all over your brand new white shorts (like myself lol). But really though, it took the pink completely out of my white shorts! I love this product and was not expensive when I really needed it. It was worth it.
Keri P.
Rio Vista, CA
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I bought this stain remover pen in hopes of taking out some stains from my shirts. I had such a hard time trying to use this product. The pen can be pressed into a stain, but then what? I wound up leaving wet dots on my clothes that didn't actually remove a stain.
Melissa L.
East Stroudsburg
Anyone with kids should carry a pile of these wherever they go. These little miracle workers are absolutely amazing when it comes to erasing those unwanted little stains-to-be that us patents go through on a daily basis.
I do not leave home without them!
Lynn S.
Review for: Mini more...
I love this little stain remover. It works on everything and with so little effort. And at such a fantastic price. I never travel without one in my luggage. A simply fantastic product!
amandine h.
Does it work on all the colors?
Mandy P.
Does anyone have the problem of getting a big ring around the area that you used the Tide to Go stick? I follow the directions but it seems to just spread the stain out.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Do you need to wash your clothes right away after using it? Or can they be left in the hamper for a day or so before washing?
Victoria w.
Has this pen ever made the stain worse?
Angelica M.
Will this mess up my clothes after applying it to the stained area?