BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I got this baby in my VowVoxBox and it immediately went into my purse. I love carrying these things with me for when I get in a jam, especially being in the summer time when I typically where light colored clothing. It keeps my mind at ease knowing I have this on hand.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
Review for: Mini more...
I love these mini stain sticks! I take them everywhere I go. If you have kids and a husband they are a must. Actually, who am I kidding I use them more myself then they do put together.
Aimee B.
This is perfect when you spill pink lemonade all over your brand new white shorts (like myself lol). But really though, it took the pink completely out of my white shorts! I love this product and was not expensive when I really needed it. It was worth it.
Brittany P.
Milford, MI
I don't know if these really work or make the stain worse. The only time I feel like they actually work is when you use it then put it immediately in the wash..which lets be honest how often do you use it and have immediate access to the washing machine?
Abigail S.
Everyone needs one of these. It works so well and does not damage colors of items it is used on. I have one in my apartment and one in my car. It even got dark hot cocoa out of a White uniform.
Melissa L.
East Stroudsburg
Anyone with kids should carry a pile of these wherever they go. These little miracle workers are absolutely amazing when it comes to erasing those unwanted little stains-to-be that us patents go through on a daily basis.
I do not leave home without them!
Crystal q.
I finally decided to buy this (i have two kids and a problem with splattering) and after i was able to finally use this I was not so impressed. Yes it took the splatter ((not saying stain because very few things are stains but i will test this later)) out but at the same time, it just spread it out far enough so it was not visible""
not to impressed.
Lynn S.
Review for: Mini more...
I love this little stain remover. It works on everything and with so little effort. And at such a fantastic price. I never travel without one in my luggage. A simply fantastic product!
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this pen really remove stains ?
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
I would love to try these product how well does it work
Amy M.
Help! I want to put this in a goodie bag for a 50th Birthday party. I think the smell is really offensive but it does work. Can I get a show of hands on the fragrance?
Vero  O.
Willmar, MN
Interested in buying this . But wondering does it really work ?
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does this actually work on stains?