BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I really like the scent of this detergent. I am allergic to most detergents and Tide is a brand I can use. I like being able to have a scent and not worry about my allergy.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I thought this would be a great product, but it tended to smudge my stains and not help at all.
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
I use this when I'm out and about. I have 2 kids that are under the age of 5 so I'm bound to get messy. But with the tide to go it gets cleaned up just as fast as the mess was made
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Amazing product to have on hand. I love to wear white but having little ones makes it difficult. This pen saves the day many times! I love it.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Great for people who are clumsy like me and spill stuff on their clothes. I keep one in my purse especially when travelling.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
This product is awesome for on the go!! It has saved me many times at work when it have spilled things on my clothing!! Love that it's very small and can throw in my purse!
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This really works great! Perfect for on the go and just stash it in your purse. Removes stains without ruining the clothes.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
cheyenne n.
Irvine, CA
These tide pens are life savers when I have an unwanted stain especially when I'm out and about. Very effective and works immediately.
Amy M.
Help! I want to put this in a goodie bag for a 50th Birthday party. I think the smell is really offensive but it does work. Can I get a show of hands on the fragrance?
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
I would love to try these product how well does it work
Vero  O.
Willmar, MN
Interested in buying this . But wondering does it really work ?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Does this pen really remove stains ?
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Does this actually work on stains?