BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Circumspect 4.
I carry these everywhere I go. In my car, my purse, my desk at work. I buy in bulk. These pens have saved me over and over. I even have my 6 year old carry one in her book bag. They are that easy to use. LOVE THESE and kudos to Tide for a great product!!!!
Izzy T.
Monaca, PA
Review for: Mini more...
Cleaned up my nieces beautoful white dress at her birthday party and I haven't left the house without it since! I use this at work and any time my daughter gets things on her! I've tried other products like the shout wipes but this is THE best.
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Tide to Go is a good little food/stain fighter and helps remove food and light/medium stains when they occur. It wont remove *everything* but it will help prevent future dug in stains if you use this on it right away and then treat when you get home.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I carry this stain remover with me at all times! As a mother I get the grosses stains on me all day long. I hate looking all gross, Tide To Go remover works great on any stain! I also use it on my kid clothes when there is food stains and I worked!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
Courtney P.
Keep one in your purse, your junk drawer, your car, your desk, the diaper bag, your bathroom ... everywhere! They work so well for those pesky stains that you get while on the go. Just press down and "color" out the stain and voila ... good as new!
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
Samantha C.
Island Lake, IL
I love this tide stick because I'm constantly spilling something on myself. But feel like the stick just doesn't last long. Maybe three uses and it's done. Or it will leave different colors where the stain was. Quick fix but needs some improving
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
I would love to try these product how well does it work
Amy M.
Help! I want to put this in a goodie bag for a 50th Birthday party. I think the smell is really offensive but it does work. Can I get a show of hands on the fragrance?
Vero  O.
Willmar, MN
Interested in buying this . But wondering does it really work ?
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Does this actually work on stains?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this pen really remove stains ?