BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Mey S.
I never had a problem with Tide's stain remover. It actually works for me and always have it in my bag for emergencies. Yes, with some stains it won't actually go away but I've noticed that once you let it dry a bit you could hardly notice it until you can actually get it laundered. Even after laundering, the stain is gone because it was pre-treated.
Courtney P.
Keep one in your purse, your junk drawer, your car, your desk, the diaper bag, your bathroom ... everywhere! They work so well for those pesky stains that you get while on the go. Just press down and "color" out the stain and voila ... good as new!
Alicia T.
York, PA
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Tide to Go is a good little food/stain fighter and helps remove food and light/medium stains when they occur. It wont remove *everything* but it will help prevent future dug in stains if you use this on it right away and then treat when you get home.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I carry this stain remover with me at all times! As a mother I get the grosses stains on me all day long. I hate looking all gross, Tide To Go remover works great on any stain! I also use it on my kid clothes when there is food stains and I worked!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
When you have toddlers,this will become your friend in some way or another. This will get the stains out and can go right in the diaper bag,purse or pocket(: I love this product!
Samantha C.
Island Lake, IL
I love this tide stick because I'm constantly spilling something on myself. But feel like the stick just doesn't last long. Maybe three uses and it's done. Or it will leave different colors where the stain was. Quick fix but needs some improving
Veronica T.
Sanger, CA
I just received Tide To Go complimentary free from Influenster and I love it!! I filmed a Vine video to check it out and I was so pleased with the results. I was amazed at how easily it is to use and how quickly it works! I love it! Plus it's small enough to fit in my purse!
Hannah S.
This product is a true lifesaver. We've all spilled something down the front of our shirt one too many times as this mini size Tide To Go pen gets the job done and fits conveniently in purses and pockets! I definitely recommend this product.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love this product for its convienance and it's ability to get any stain out! I spilt buffalo sauce on my white shirt and it was able to take the stain right out ! Would not leave the house without this product in my purse ! Affordable too!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?