Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,061 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
I just received Tide To Go complimentary free from Influenster and I love it!! I filmed a Vine video to check it out and I was so pleased with the results. I was amazed at how easily it is to use and how quickly it works! I love it! Plus it's small enough to fit in my purse!
Must have item in a purse or car! This product has saved so many clothing items in my family. Its so wonderful that it's small and compact enough to fit wherever you need it to! I have one in my purse, car, desk at work, and when I travel!
I notice this pen takes out the stain in colored clothing better than whites. In white clothing it partially removes the stain while leaving a faint yellow mark where the stain originally was. So if you stain your white clothing i would washing the stain out under cold water, pretreat, and wash on a regular cycle rather than use the pen.
This tied stick stain remover is great but the price is kind of price ranges from 4 to 8 dollars a get certain stains out but although it works great. There isn't much of a sent to it so I like that about it but although it works pretty well
This product is a true lifesaver. We've all spilled something down the front of our shirt one too many times as this mini size Tide To Go pen gets the job done and fits conveniently in purses and pockets! I definitely recommend this product.
This thing has seriously saved me from being in a pickle. I remember one time I dropped red cake on a white dress and rubbed this pen on and it sure helped get rid of the stain.
A necessity. Kids, moms, teens, students and teachers should all have these. I still think its funny that coming back from class my senior year, a kid would always ask to borrow our teacher's. She was more than happy to share, and it was always nice to not have to worry about a stain all day. Wish they were cheaper though- I'd stock up!
Love this product for its convienance and it's ability to get any stain out! I spilt buffalo sauce on my white shirt and it was able to take the stain right out ! Would not leave the house without this product in my purse ! Affordable too!
Love this! It's great to travel with and always gets out little stains instead of ruining your entire outfit. It's inexpensive and can be purchased most places. Would definitely recommend
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos