What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 995 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I have 2 kids a 6 year old and 4 month old and tide to go is a must have to get out those unexpected stains, spills etc that you get with kids!
Tide to go pens are perfect to carry around and this size is great for your purse. Always good to have this handy in case of an accidental spill!
Excellent! I love my tide to go pen! It's always in my purse! Comes in handy very often with a 9 month old!
I love how this was made into a pen to fit seamlessly into my cosmetic bag. It's saved my outfits a time or two, or 7.
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
Grea for on the go ! I was a wedding planner for 5 years and this was my go to item acts like a bleach but won't yellow out on white cottons@Tide / #TideToGo @Tide /
I received this product in the vow vox box from Influenster. I love that I can take this anywhere because it fits in my purse or pocket. I've already had to use it when cleaning up my lunch off my shirt (spaghetti stain) and a tea stain off my pants. It cleaned it right up for both stains! It kind of took a while to get it to work but once the product started flowing, it worked very well. Thanks influenster!
I don't think this is really so much a "stain remover" as it is does just put detergent on it and call it a day.
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Love this! It's great to travel with and always gets out little stains instead of ruining your entire outfit. It's inexpensive and can be purchased most places. Would definitely recommend
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos