BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Lauren H.
The best thing to happen to newly stained clothes. Whip this out and your little coffee drop on your shirt will be gone in just a few minutes. Your shirt will be wet after using the pen as it soaks the stain off essentially, other than that it's a great product
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
It's a little on the pricier side, but you get what you paid for. I carry one of these in my purse AND in my work bag... you never know when you're going to need one. I seemed to have learned that the hard way with red wine and a certain white shirt of mine...
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I got this baby in my VowVoxBox and it immediately went into my purse. I love carrying these things with me for when I get in a jam, especially being in the summer time when I typically where light colored clothing. It keeps my mind at ease knowing I have this on hand.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Just cleaned all my sneakers! Worked absolutely perfect on my converse! Such a handy tool to have when you want fresh kicks and not to mention that stain you just got on your shirt! Works great to quickly stop fresh food/ drink stains in clothing and fabrics!
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
Crystal q.
I finally decided to buy this (i have two kids and a problem with splattering) and after i was able to finally use this I was not so impressed. Yes it took the splatter ((not saying stain because very few things are stains but i will test this later)) out but at the same time, it just spread it out far enough so it was not visible""
not to impressed.
Brittany P.
Milford, MI
I don't know if these really work or make the stain worse. The only time I feel like they actually work is when you use it then put it immediately in the wash..which lets be honest how often do you use it and have immediate access to the washing machine?
Mey S.
I never had a problem with Tide's stain remover. It actually works for me and always have it in my bag for emergencies. Yes, with some stains it won't actually go away but I've noticed that once you let it dry a bit you could hardly notice it until you can actually get it laundered. Even after laundering, the stain is gone because it was pre-treated.
Brittney S.
This pen is amazing. It really helps when you are out and spill something on a nice blouse and don't want to ruin it. It may not get the stain out completely until after it's washed but it does help to lighten it so it isn't as noticeable. Great product.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?