BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
This is great for getting out stains but it leave soap mars on your clothes until you wash... Its really not all that great for making you look good... if your on your way to a meeting and drip ketchup on your blouse while eating in the car... you won't have ketchup stain but you will have a big old wet soap ring that dries a different shade than your blouse is...
Jess S.
I mean, what can I say? It's Tide...to go! As a stain prone mom I have these stashed EVERYWHERE. This handy little workhorse has saved many an item of clothing from a certain future in the rag bin. Thank you tide for making "momming" just a little bit easier!
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
It's a little on the pricier side, but you get what you paid for. I carry one of these in my purse AND in my work bag... you never know when you're going to need one. I seemed to have learned that the hard way with red wine and a certain white shirt of mine...
Lauren H.
The best thing to happen to newly stained clothes. Whip this out and your little coffee drop on your shirt will be gone in just a few minutes. Your shirt will be wet after using the pen as it soaks the stain off essentially, other than that it's a great product
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Just cleaned all my sneakers! Worked absolutely perfect on my converse! Such a handy tool to have when you want fresh kicks and not to mention that stain you just got on your shirt! Works great to quickly stop fresh food/ drink stains in clothing and fabrics!
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I got this baby in my VowVoxBox and it immediately went into my purse. I love carrying these things with me for when I get in a jam, especially being in the summer time when I typically where light colored clothing. It keeps my mind at ease knowing I have this on hand.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
Review for: Mini more...
I love these mini stain sticks! I take them everywhere I go. If you have kids and a husband they are a must. Actually, who am I kidding I use them more myself then they do put together.
Aimee B.
This is perfect when you spill pink lemonade all over your brand new white shorts (like myself lol). But really though, it took the pink completely out of my white shorts! I love this product and was not expensive when I really needed it. It was worth it.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?