BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jillian O.
Concord, NC
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
The one time i used it, it was a very small stain and it worked. However the cap slips on - it doesn't even snap - and has come off several times in my purse. The commercials are better than the product
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I love the Tide To-Go Pens. No matter what I manage to spill on myself, they always make it better! While they do work wonders, they do not completely take the stain away, but they do get it to a point that looks a lot better until I can get the article of clothing in the wash.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
I don't care who you are, this is important to have in your purse at all time. The only thing is if you're using it to get you through the day without the embarrassment of a giant stain, it sometimes discolours your daily outfit. Although once it's washed its all back to normal.
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this product all the time! I bought a bunch and keep them all over the house, in the car, and in my purse. I love it! It's especially come in handy with my accident-prone husband. And they make good stocking stuffers if you're looking for small, inexpensive, and useful items.
Kristen P.
Haverhill, MA
I always carry this around in my purse and even leave one in my car because I always seem to dribble coffee on me at least once a week! This little pen saves the day! I was very happy to find this in my Vow Vox Box. I will probably have to carry one on my wedding day too....
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I received this product in the vowvoxbox this past week and i must say I'm not that impressed with the product. i tried it out by putting a stain on an old shirt and it actually made the stain worse even after washing the garment. Over all not very excited about the product.
donna s.
Tide to go instant stain remover saves me a lo especially when I go to special occasion and I stained my dress with make up or food, I used this and the stain won't be visible. keep one in my bag ;)
Cheyenne L.
Republic, MO
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
This is great for getting out stains but it leave soap mars on your clothes until you wash... Its really not all that great for making you look good... if your on your way to a meeting and drip ketchup on your blouse while eating in the car... you won't have ketchup stain but you will have a big old wet soap ring that dries a different shade than your blouse is...
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?