BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
Mey S.
I never had a problem with Tide's stain remover. It actually works for me and always have it in my bag for emergencies. Yes, with some stains it won't actually go away but I've noticed that once you let it dry a bit you could hardly notice it until you can actually get it laundered. Even after laundering, the stain is gone because it was pre-treated.
Brittney S.
This pen is amazing. It really helps when you are out and spill something on a nice blouse and don't want to ruin it. It may not get the stain out completely until after it's washed but it does help to lighten it so it isn't as noticeable. Great product.
Brittany P.
Milford, MI
I don't know if these really work or make the stain worse. The only time I feel like they actually work is when you use it then put it immediately in the wash..which lets be honest how often do you use it and have immediate access to the washing machine?
Circumspect 4.
I carry these everywhere I go. In my car, my purse, my desk at work. I buy in bulk. These pens have saved me over and over. I even have my 6 year old carry one in her book bag. They are that easy to use. LOVE THESE and kudos to Tide for a great product!!!!
Crystal q.
I finally decided to buy this (i have two kids and a problem with splattering) and after i was able to finally use this I was not so impressed. Yes it took the splatter ((not saying stain because very few things are stains but i will test this later)) out but at the same time, it just spread it out far enough so it was not visible""
not to impressed.
Elena S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This little miracle worker is one cool tool. i keep it in my purse and use it whenever i end up with food stains on myself. just make sure to use it right away. no need for explaining.
Abigail S.
Everyone needs one of these. It works so well and does not damage colors of items it is used on. I have one in my apartment and one in my car. It even got dark hot cocoa out of a White uniform.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
Izzy T.
Monaca, PA
Cleaned up my nieces beautoful white dress at her birthday party and I haven't left the house without it since! I use this at work and any time my daughter gets things on her! I've tried other products like the shout wipes but this is THE best.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?