BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is awesome for getting a small stain in a pinch. It won't ever replace a good scrub and washing but I always keep one in my purse for emergencies!
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Between my son and niece accidents happen often!! These pens are 80/20 most of the time they work but i have bought a few pens that didn't work or were completely dried out!!
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
I had one, but it dried up within days. And when I DID try to use it, it didn't work.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
Ashley C.
Such a life saver! Constantly running around with kids and other activities always manages to ruin clothing. I carry one of these everywhere and even leave one in my vehicle. They have saved so many pieces of clothing from being ruined. Works on all colors and types of fabric that I own.
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
I use this for when I spill stuff on my unifirm or when my neice spills juice on her. I carry one in my purse, and one in my car. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at how well it works.
Brittany P.
Milford, MI
I don't know if these really work or make the stain worse. The only time I feel like they actually work is when you use it then put it immediately in the wash..which lets be honest how often do you use it and have immediate access to the washing machine?
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Great for travel or at work, etc. The tip seems to dry out, but you just have to push the tip to get it saturated again. As far as the cleaning ability, I would give it a B+ as it works well for what it is supposed to do (you're not going to be cleaning huge messes with this little guy!). I've removed light pen marks on clothing, coffee dribbles, things of that nature.
Jessie F.
Kansas City, MO
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
These are good to have when you drop something on you at lunch and you have an afternoon meeting, I keep on in my drawer at work
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?