BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Hollie N.
I don't carry this with me "on the go", but I think it's great and very convenient for treating small stains at home before washing. I can remember quite a few cases of only needing a small amount of bleach to treat something, only to end up spilling it. This saves a lot of time an hassle.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was recently in a wedding and managed to get something on my dress (of course!). Luckily we had a tide pen which helped to remove the mystery stain. It got most of the strain out but not all of it. I keep one of these in my car and in my desk at work. They have saved me more than once.
Lau T.
I LOVE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THIS PRODUCT IDEA. I LOVE HOW IT DOES NOT TAKE UP ANY ROOM IN YOUR PURSE. I LOVE HOW IT ALWAYS HELPS WITH EMERGENCY STAINS SPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A TODDLER. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE ALWAYS ON THE GO OR THAT IS CLUMSY LIKE MYSELF WITH COFFEE OR FOOD STAINS.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This product is an absolute must as the weather warms up. Barbecues, picnics, fairs, and parties you never know what you'll be getting into. Great price for a product that works. Never leave home without it.
Jillian O.
Charlotte, NC
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works very well on many stains. I find it particularly helpful for stains like ketchup, coffee and fruit. It does not work well on grease stains. It does have a peculiar odor and irritates my skin if it comes in contact with skin. I always carry one with me on vacation.
Berenisse V.
Stafford, VA
Okay let me just say, i am probably that one person who ends up getting something on my shirt, no matter what, and this for me is a holy grail!l it really does remove stains really well! the only thing i cant get it to remove is grease stains but i don't think its supposed to do that xD
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
The one time i used it, it was a very small stain and it worked. However the cap slips on - it doesn't even snap - and has come off several times in my purse. The commercials are better than the product
Ashley A.
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes. Today my fiance got a little blood on his new Jordan shirt and I know it says it doesn't work great on blood but I.tried anyways, and voila gone!!! definitely a necessity, I will purchase more and keep in my 2 year olds diaper bag.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this product! I carry one in my purse and one in my apron for work. I'm a waitress and am constantly getting food and sauce stains on my white shirts. This product works perfectly to always get them all out so I always look good while waiting on tables! A++! I love this product!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?