BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
I don't care who you are, this is important to have in your purse at all time. The only thing is if you're using it to get you through the day without the embarrassment of a giant stain, it sometimes discolours your daily outfit. Although once it's washed its all back to normal.
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this product all the time! I bought a bunch and keep them all over the house, in the car, and in my purse. I love it! It's especially come in handy with my accident-prone husband. And they make good stocking stuffers if you're looking for small, inexpensive, and useful items.
Kristen P.
Haverhill, MA
I always carry this around in my purse and even leave one in my car because I always seem to dribble coffee on me at least once a week! This little pen saves the day! I was very happy to find this in my Vow Vox Box. I will probably have to carry one on my wedding day too....
donna s.
Tide to go instant stain remover saves me a lo especially when I go to special occasion and I stained my dress with make up or food, I used this and the stain won't be visible. keep one in my bag ;)
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
These little Tide pens are amazing! There is nothing worse than being out somewhere and spilling something on your clothes. It drives me crazy when I have a stain. I keep one of these in my purse for that exact reason. I love how easy & effective these are to use. Great product!!
Cheyenne L.
Republic, MO
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I received this product in the vowvoxbox this past week and i must say I'm not that impressed with the product. i tried it out by putting a stain on an old shirt and it actually made the stain worse even after washing the garment. Over all not very excited about the product.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Love. Keep at least one in my purse at all times. I haven't gotten ANYTHING on me that I couldn't get out with this bad boy.. and trust me, I get a lot of stuff on me. I have a 2 year old boy haha
Sarah L.
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
Highly effective product! They're super easy and convenient to throw in a pencil case, makeup bag, or desk drawer. I try to keep one in my purse at all times in case of emergencies spills or stains.
Rhonda M.
Oak Hill, WV
Review for: Mini more...
Oh tide how I love thee. Tide to go pens are my MVP! With a toddler and another on the way we run in to lots of messes but it's nothing my MVP can't take care of. From chocolate milk to marinara sauce tide is always there for me. I wish I had endless supplies of this!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?