Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,061 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I received this product in the vowvoxbox this past week and i must say I'm not that impressed with the product. i tried it out by putting a stain on an old shirt and it actually made the stain worse even after washing the garment. Over all not very excited about the product.
Tide to go instant stain remover saves me a lo especially when I go to special occasion and I stained my dress with make up or food, I used this and the stain won't be visible. keep one in my bag ;)
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
I always carry this around in my purse and even leave one in my car because I always seem to dribble coffee on me at least once a week! This little pen saves the day! I was very happy to find this in my Vow Vox Box. I will probably have to carry one on my wedding day too....
These little Tide pens are amazing! There is nothing worse than being out somewhere and spilling something on your clothes. It drives me crazy when I have a stain. I keep one of these in my purse for that exact reason. I love how easy & effective these are to use. Great product!!
Highly effective product! They're super easy and convenient to throw in a pencil case, makeup bag, or desk drawer. I try to keep one in my purse at all times in case of emergencies spills or stains.
Love. Keep at least one in my purse at all times. I haven't gotten ANYTHING on me that I couldn't get out with this bad boy.. and trust me, I get a lot of stuff on me. I have a 2 year old boy haha
This pen is amazing! It works great and easy to use. It lifts stains right before your eyes and is compact so it fits anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet this is a must have for every home, having it in your car would be a good idea for on the go parents and or camping season.
Oh tide how I love thee. Tide to go pens are my MVP! With a toddler and another on the way we run in to lots of messes but it's nothing my MVP can't take care of. From chocolate milk to marinara sauce tide is always there for me. I wish I had endless supplies of this!
Omg, this stuff works like magic! My boyfriend spilled some hot wing sauce on his ALL WHITE Navy uniform and the Tide pen got it right out! I would say this product is definitely worth purchasing, especially if you're someone who tends to spill stuff on your clothes.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos