BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
These things can take out almost any stain. I keep a Tide-to-go in my work desk and bag just in case I spill on myself! My pen has gotten out tough greasy salad dressing stains and made it much less noticeable.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I could not even tell you how many times this little guy had saved me! I think there have only been a few occasions where it didn't remove the stain. Plus the tiny size fits so well in my purse. I keep it on hand all the time. In fact I used it on a coffee stain on my work slacks this morning.
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
I received a Tide To-Go Pen in my #Vowvoxbox free from Influenster! I love a Tide pen and always have one on hand in my purse if I'm on the go. It is perfect for small spills and spots! It is definitely worth it to me because it takes care of stains until you can get them to the washing machine!
Sherin T.
Bergenfield , NJ
I have loved this product ever since it came out. I received this complimentary from influenster and it reminded me how useful it is! I keep it in my bag for everyday messes. It works really well, takes away almost any stain instantly! Who ever invented this deserves an award. I need to stock up!
Jessie F.
Kansas City, MO
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
Hollie N.
I don't carry this with me "on the go", but I think it's great and very convenient for treating small stains at home before washing. I can remember quite a few cases of only needing a small amount of bleach to treat something, only to end up spilling it. This saves a lot of time an hassle.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
The first time I used this I was excited, AT FIRST. The stain literally seemed to disapear, then I looked at the back of the material and I realized the back of the material was still stained. So I tried using on the back of the material too; great it worked, NOT. I flipped the material over again and I saw the stain reappear. The stain never left it was just pushed to the back of the material
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This product is an absolute must as the weather warms up. Barbecues, picnics, fairs, and parties you never know what you'll be getting into. Great price for a product that works. Never leave home without it.
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I used one years ago on a white shirt after I get red ink on my shirt. I scrubbed and scrubbed and it came out without me even having to wash my shirt. Perfect for stain treatment on the go. I highly recommend this and I have seen them in the Target Dollar Section during back to school times
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
I have used this product and it works great. Of course the stain needs to be fresh for it to really have an effect. I spilled coffee on my white skirt and I used tide to go right away. It got enough of it out so it wasn't noticeable and when I washed it the stain was completely gone. :-)
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?