BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Erika W.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box. I tried it on a red shirt with a greasy stain and was sad to say that it took the stain out...but also some of the color was out too! I plan to try it on whites before writing it off to a total loss. Not my favorite cleaner--even on the go.
Rebecca P.
Works on all stains! Great to keep in your office desk so if you spill something on your dress clothes you can treat the stain and still look professional for the after lunch meeting. I received the full size to try complimentary from Influenster and definitely plan on buying the minis for my purse and car.
Kari S.
Salem, Or
Tide is by far the best spot treatment on the market. I am a big bargain shopper and usually feel like the cheaper brands work just as well. But I still buy Tide religiously. I tend to spill food, drip drinks, or just get some kind of stain on my clothes. I love having this in my purse to instantly treat it.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test, but I used Tide to Go way before I got a complimentary one. I love this product. I keep the pens in my purses, my desk at work, drawers in the kitchen, etc. It's an easy way to treat stains when you don't have the time to soak clothing or wash it right then.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This product NEVER leaves my purse! I tend to spill coffee on myself on a regular basis (and still wear white) and this takes the coffee out! Now if you spill the entire coffee it can't help but random stains here and there and this product works and will save your clothes! It has even got out cranberry juice!
Lauren S.
Commerce Township, MI
I was really happy to receive one of these in my VowVoxBox this month. I spill on myself all the time and this pen saves the day! It has already worked wonders and it's very convenient to just throw it in my purse and always have it. Who wants to be on a date with a horrible stain on their shirt? If the pen does not seem affective, you can always try adding some water, it always seems to help get the tougher stains out.
Jessica M.
Bordentown, Nj
Tide to go to go is a must have while traveling. This product has saved several shirts while traveling over the years. This is a must-have for anyone who does not have the time to fuss with stains midday or carry the spare change of clothes. The travel size pen is great to carry around in your purse.
Jessie F.
Kansas City, MO
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I could not even tell you how many times this little guy had saved me! I think there have only been a few occasions where it didn't remove the stain. Plus the tiny size fits so well in my purse. I keep it on hand all the time. In fact I used it on a coffee stain on my work slacks this morning.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
I received a Tide To-Go Pen in my #Vowvoxbox free from Influenster! I love a Tide pen and always have one on hand in my purse if I'm on the go. It is perfect for small spills and spots! It is definitely worth it to me because it takes care of stains until you can get them to the washing machine!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?