BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Dana G.
I was thrilled to receive this product from Influenster! I don't go anywhere without it. In the past week, it has been used to get chocolate off of my boyfriend's shirt, coffee out of my mom's shirt, and oil salad dressing out of a co-worker's dress. In a world where accidents happen, I am thankful to have a product like this.
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
When you have children this is a product to keep in your purse. I use one of these almost daily. Most of the time they will get the stain completely out. If they don't get it completely out they make it less noticeable. It also helps things not stain later. My most common use of this product right now......spit up😁
Kim L.
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Catherine M.
Although it seems like a great idea, I have found that this product doesn't help a lot. It does keep the stain from drying and setting in, but, unfortunately, it does not actually remove the stain. Sometimes it helps fade it away, but you are left with a big wet spot on your clothes afterwards. Give and take, I guess.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
These little guys are a lifesaver! The applicator is a little weird because you have to push down with it kind of hard sometimes( so be careful with sweaters or thinner materials) but they really do work. They also come in an even smaller travel size so you can fit it in your pocket if you aren't carrying a bag.
Jody M.
San Antonio , TX
The idea of a pen on the go that removes stains was the best idea anyone thought of. HOWEVER, there was one instance that I couldn't remove ink from my shirt and I was very disappointed. After that time, I have lost faith that I could remove all stains. It works great on most stains, but doesn't work ALL the time.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
Honestly, no review necessary. Who doesn't already own one of these? They are perfect for your purse or traveling. I frequently use this in the mornings because I have a tendency to dribble (yup dribble) my coffee down my shirt. I imagine moms really must love these bad boys. Do yourself a favor and get one.
Kari S.
Salem, Or
Tide is by far the best spot treatment on the market. I am a big bargain shopper and usually feel like the cheaper brands work just as well. But I still buy Tide religiously. I tend to spill food, drip drinks, or just get some kind of stain on my clothes. I love having this in my purse to instantly treat it.
Erika W.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box. I tried it on a red shirt with a greasy stain and was sad to say that it took the stain out...but also some of the color was out too! I plan to try it on whites before writing it off to a total loss. Not my favorite cleaner--even on the go.
Rebecca P.
Works on all stains! Great to keep in your office desk so if you spill something on your dress clothes you can treat the stain and still look professional for the after lunch meeting. I received the full size to try complimentary from Influenster and definitely plan on buying the minis for my purse and car.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?