Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,056 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
This product works very well on many stains. I find it particularly helpful for stains like ketchup, coffee and fruit. It does not work well on grease stains. It does have a peculiar odor and irritates my skin if it comes in contact with skin. I always carry one with me on vacation.
These are so perfect and everyone should carry one to be honest, I've saved so many clothes that should have been ruined, not even clothes, use it on carpet, or any fabrics to erase the evidence!!!!!!
I use this product all the time! I bought a bunch and keep them all over the house, in the car, and in my purse. I love it! It's especially come in handy with my accident-prone husband. And they make good stocking stuffers if you're looking for small, inexpensive, and useful items.
Tide To Go is my MVP go to product on the go for spills and stains! It fits easily in my purse and in my car so that it's always there when I need it. It most recently saved me at a restaurant with friends as it lifted a drop of a wine stain off of a vintage dress I have! Thanks Tide To Go!
I don't care who you are, this is important to have in your purse at all time. The only thing is if you're using it to get you through the day without the embarrassment of a giant stain, it sometimes discolours your daily outfit. Although once it's washed its all back to normal.
I love the Tide To-Go Pens. No matter what I manage to spill on myself, they always make it better! While they do work wonders, they do not completely take the stain away, but they do get it to a point that looks a lot better until I can get the article of clothing in the wash.
I received this product in the vowvoxbox this past week and i must say I'm not that impressed with the product. i tried it out by putting a stain on an old shirt and it actually made the stain worse even after washing the garment. Over all not very excited about the product.
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
Tide to go instant stain remover saves me a lo especially when I go to special occasion and I stained my dress with make up or food, I used this and the stain won't be visible. keep one in my bag ;)
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos