BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jillian O.
Concord, NC
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works very well on many stains. I find it particularly helpful for stains like ketchup, coffee and fruit. It does not work well on grease stains. It does have a peculiar odor and irritates my skin if it comes in contact with skin. I always carry one with me on vacation.
May B.
These are so perfect and everyone should carry one to be honest, I've saved so many clothes that should have been ruined, not even clothes, use it on carpet, or any fabrics to erase the evidence!!!!!!
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this product all the time! I bought a bunch and keep them all over the house, in the car, and in my purse. I love it! It's especially come in handy with my accident-prone husband. And they make good stocking stuffers if you're looking for small, inexpensive, and useful items.
Charlotte I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide To Go is my MVP go to product on the go for spills and stains! It fits easily in my purse and in my car so that it's always there when I need it. It most recently saved me at a restaurant with friends as it lifted a drop of a wine stain off of a vintage dress I have! Thanks Tide To Go!
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
I don't care who you are, this is important to have in your purse at all time. The only thing is if you're using it to get you through the day without the embarrassment of a giant stain, it sometimes discolours your daily outfit. Although once it's washed its all back to normal.
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I love the Tide To-Go Pens. No matter what I manage to spill on myself, they always make it better! While they do work wonders, they do not completely take the stain away, but they do get it to a point that looks a lot better until I can get the article of clothing in the wash.
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I received this product in the vowvoxbox this past week and i must say I'm not that impressed with the product. i tried it out by putting a stain on an old shirt and it actually made the stain worse even after washing the garment. Over all not very excited about the product.
Cheyenne L.
Republic, MO
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
donna s.
Tide to go instant stain remover saves me a lo especially when I go to special occasion and I stained my dress with make up or food, I used this and the stain won't be visible. keep one in my bag ;)
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?