BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

AJ S.
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
These are so great to have in your purse or car, especially if you're a mom and dad and you have little ones!! They work great and can be kept in small spaces'
Leigh N.
Leigh N.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I'm always spilling something on myself so I carry my Tide to go pen everywhere. Great purse item.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I do not particularly think this product works like the commercial says it does. It fades the spot but it's still there. So it's not "magic" but it does make it less noticeable.
Mady S.
Mady S.
Woodstock, GA
Perfect to keep in your purse! Works well at removing stains and lasts a long time. Not expensive
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
My cousin gave me one and I didn't think I would use it. I have been and just bought a new one since i used mine so much. it's easy to use works and it's convenient and perfect for your purse .
Haley E.
Haley E.
Boston, MA
Truly such a life saver. I always keep one in my purse, and one in my pantry at home! Great for stains on the go, and even small stains while I'm at home. A true essential!
Denise Q.
Denise Q.
Palm Coast, FL
Great stain remover for my and my babies clothes on the go! Always keep one in the diaper bag.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
The Tide to Go pen is a must have. I packed one to carry around on my best friends wedding, thankfully nobody needed to use it, but it would have saved the day if we had.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Miami Lakes, FL
As a person always on the go, this is my go to item. Works on anything, doesn't create mess, and fits in any bag.
Jena T.
Jena T.
These work GREAT. Love having this in my purse in case of emergencies. Highly recommend!!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?