Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,056 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I used one years ago on a white shirt after I get red ink on my shirt. I scrubbed and scrubbed and it came out without me even having to wash my shirt. Perfect for stain treatment on the go. I highly recommend this and I have seen them in the Target Dollar Section during back to school times
I have used this product and it works great. Of course the stain needs to be fresh for it to really have an effect. I spilled coffee on my white skirt and I used tide to go right away. It got enough of it out so it wasn't noticeable and when I washed it the stain was completely gone. :-)
I was recently in a wedding and managed to get something on my dress (of course!). Luckily we had a tide pen which helped to remove the mystery stain. It got most of the strain out but not all of it. I keep one of these in my car and in my desk at work. They have saved me more than once.
I was shocked when I actually saw this worked.. I was at a restaurant with my cousin and I got cheesecake on my clothes, my cousin quickly stopped me from wiping it off and used that. When I got home and went to change, the spot was gone it worked. I keep this in my purse all the time now!!
The first time I used this I was excited, AT FIRST. The stain literally seemed to disapear, then I looked at the back of the material and I realized the back of the material was still stained. So I tried using on the back of the material too; great it worked, NOT. I flipped the material over again and I saw the stain reappear. The stain never left it was just pushed to the back of the material
I don't carry this with me "on the go", but I think it's great and very convenient for treating small stains at home before washing. I can remember quite a few cases of only needing a small amount of bleach to treat something, only to end up spilling it. This saves a lot of time an hassle.
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
I love this product! I carry one in my purse and one in my apron for work. I'm a waitress and am constantly getting food and sauce stains on my white shirts. This product works perfectly to always get them all out so I always look good while waiting on tables! A++! I love this product!
This product works very well on many stains. I find it particularly helpful for stains like ketchup, coffee and fruit. It does not work well on grease stains. It does have a peculiar odor and irritates my skin if it comes in contact with skin. I always carry one with me on vacation.
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes. Today my fiance got a little blood on his new Jordan shirt and I know it says it doesn't work great on blood but I.tried anyways, and voila gone!!! definitely a necessity, I will purchase more and keep in my 2 year olds diaper bag.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos