BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a convenient pen to dab on stains and spots when you're out and not able to wash your clothes immediately. It prevents the stain from setting in until you can get home to wash the stain out. This is a great idea, especially for light colored clothing.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
These are awesome. I don't like leaving home without one in my bag. They're great for a clutz like me who is always spilling something on myself, especially when I'm wearing white. As long as you get to the stain right away, they do a pretty good job at removing it. However (and this is the reason I give it a B), I find that they dry out too quickly.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
This is one of those mom&dad survival kit necessities. It doesn't work 100% of the time. However it does work the majority of the time. It is small and easy to use. Good value for the money you spend. I have one sitting in my car for emergencies.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS
Mama always said I was born with a hole in my chin. I guess it's genetic because so was my father. I can never wear white without getting something on it. So I thought this product would be perfect for me. However, I have never had and luck with it. My stains never really faded away, as much as they spread to a lighter, larger blob. What a bummer.
Mandeep W.
It's an amazing product .To use, you press the marker-like tip down on the stain until liquid squeezes out, and rub it until the stain disappears. It works best when the stain is new and still wet.

This is compact so it fits in your purse or in your office desk, and is perfect for a quick touch-up if you do not have a change of clothes.

Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
This is a must have! You can always count on Tide to get a stain out. I keep a Tide To Go in my purse, car and right at home to save our clothes. Easy to use and has worked for anything from grass stains to coffee stains. Love!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is by far a life savor! I took this with me when traveling around Europe and needless to say, I had spilled spaghetti sauce on me several times along with many other delectable foods and if i didm;t have this, most of my wardrobe would be ruined! Tide really does get the stains out of your clothing and if used as soon as you spill something on it, it will no doubt come out immediately!
Laydee P.
Wilson, NC
I bought this last year and have only used it once. I hate to 'disc' a Tide product, but I had no luck. It does say in the directions that it may not work on white, or some similar disclosure, but that doesn't fix my poor white sweater with the ink stain on the neck. I hope it works better on other stains and fabric colors.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I had an ink stain on my favorite pink capri pants. This stain was from a year ago. I had washed it previously and the stain was set in! I used the Tide To Go and within one wash, the stain was gone. If it worked this good on an old stain, I am confident it will work wonders on fresh stains that we catch while on the go!
Dana G.
I was thrilled to receive this product from Influenster! I don't go anywhere without it. In the past week, it has been used to get chocolate off of my boyfriend's shirt, coffee out of my mom's shirt, and oil salad dressing out of a co-worker's dress. In a world where accidents happen, I am thankful to have a product like this.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?