BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

J. L.
San Jose, CA
Honestly, no review necessary. Who doesn't already own one of these? They are perfect for your purse or traveling. I frequently use this in the mornings because I have a tendency to dribble (yup dribble) my coffee down my shirt. I imagine moms really must love these bad boys. Do yourself a favor and get one.
Rebecca P.
Works on all stains! Great to keep in your office desk so if you spill something on your dress clothes you can treat the stain and still look professional for the after lunch meeting. I received the full size to try complimentary from Influenster and definitely plan on buying the minis for my purse and car.
Kari S.
Salem, OR
Tide is by far the best spot treatment on the market. I am a big bargain shopper and usually feel like the cheaper brands work just as well. But I still buy Tide religiously. I tend to spill food, drip drinks, or just get some kind of stain on my clothes. I love having this in my purse to instantly treat it.
Meredith C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a mom of young girls, I *always* have one of these in my purse. And one in the car. And one in the kitchen It seems to never fail that if I'm dressed up for church or work, I end up getting slimed by messy hands or food dropped on me. These are a lifesaver, and a really convenient size to carry all the time.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This product NEVER leaves my purse! I tend to spill coffee on myself on a regular basis (and still wear white) and this takes the coffee out! Now if you spill the entire coffee it can't help but random stains here and there and this product works and will save your clothes! It has even got out cranberry juice!
Mackenzie L.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Mini more...
I always keep this on me in order to hide any unexpected stains. It's cheap, easy to carry, and easy to use. It has gotten me out of so many awkward situations and is very effective. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vowvoxbox. I split coffee on my WHITE shoes yesterday and THANK GOODNESS i got the voxbox just in time..i ripped it out of the box and used it right away, it got the stain out after a little while but now they are just as what as they were before!
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test, but I used Tide to Go way before I got a complimentary one. I love this product. I keep the pens in my purses, my desk at work, drawers in the kitchen, etc. It's an easy way to treat stains when you don't have the time to soak clothing or wash it right then.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
These are super handy to have in your car or in your purse because you never know when you're going to need it. I feel like it really does help a lot. I mean it's way better than having a giant stain on you all day!
Lauren S.
Commerce Township, MI
I was really happy to receive one of these in my VowVoxBox this month. I spill on myself all the time and this pen saves the day! It has already worked wonders and it's very convenient to just throw it in my purse and always have it. Who wants to be on a date with a horrible stain on their shirt? If the pen does not seem affective, you can always try adding some water, it always seems to help get the tougher stains out.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?