BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Heather D.
Heather D.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
Tide to go is something that anyone should always have on them. It cleans spills well but sometimes will leave the fabric with a wider stain that is lighter but brings some attention to the spot. However the times it gets the stain out completely this product is a life savor
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I love Tide To Go! I keep these in my car and purse for instant stain removal. These are effective if you follow the directions and do it right! Make sure you wash your stained clothes too with some stain remover to ensure that it all gets washed out. These are a lifesaver!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Perfect to have in purse or bag, it does its job and gets a stain out if you can get to your washer. Mine always tend to dry out or leak though which kind of stinks, but on the plus side there inexpensive to replace. Every parent or messy person needs this in their lives!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are pretty awesome to keep in your purse or backpack. They won't take the stain out right away, but it makes sure that it won't form a bad stain. It's not the cheapest, but sometimes you can find it cheap at certain places. I definitely recommend using a Tide To Go.
Kari L.
Kari L.
Orange, CA
I love Tide To Go for on the run stain removal. Tide is one of the few commercially made detergent that my sensitive skin can handle. Having a handy pen I can leave in my purse allows me to be prepared for anything. Having young kids in the family also makes it a must!!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Tide to go is my go to product for instant stain remover. It has helped me, and others, on many different occasions. They are definitely affective and definitely worth the somewhat high price point. I repurchase these pretty much once I run out and I will continue.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I keep this in my purse with me at all times. I never go out to eat without it. The last thing you want is to have a huge stain on you shirt or pants. How embarrassing. This is a life saver. I would recommend especially if you spill things often or have children!
Tess H.
Tess H.
These are a little pricey, but they're pretty great! Tide pens have saved many of my family's clothes. It looks better as soon as you use it and it gets the stain completely out in the wash. I think they're worth it and I would recommend them and buy them again.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a convenient pen to dab on stains and spots when you're out and not able to wash your clothes immediately. It prevents the stain from setting in until you can get home to wash the stain out. This is a great idea, especially for light colored clothing.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?