BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Tide to go is my go to product for instant stain remover. It has helped me, and others, on many different occasions. They are definitely affective and definitely worth the somewhat high price point. I repurchase these pretty much once I run out and I will continue.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I keep this in my purse with me at all times. I never go out to eat without it. The last thing you want is to have a huge stain on you shirt or pants. How embarrassing. This is a life saver. I would recommend especially if you spill things often or have children!
Tess H.
Tess H.
These are a little pricey, but they're pretty great! Tide pens have saved many of my family's clothes. It looks better as soon as you use it and it gets the stain completely out in the wash. I think they're worth it and I would recommend them and buy them again.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
These things are so so so handy. I get one for every softball season because I always spill on my white pants. This will get anything out of anything to the point that it's not noticeable. I've used it on chocolate and Catsup. I highly recommend this product.
Jess S.
Jess S.
I mean, what can I say? It's Tide...to go! As a stain prone mom I have these stashed EVERYWHERE. This handy little workhorse has saved many an item of clothing from a certain future in the rag bin. Thank you tide for making "momming" just a little bit easier!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a convenient pen to dab on stains and spots when you're out and not able to wash your clothes immediately. It prevents the stain from setting in until you can get home to wash the stain out. This is a great idea, especially for light colored clothing.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
I'm kind of a messy eater (just ask my husband) and my boys take after their mother... so... it's a match made in spill-prone heaven with my Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover. I keep one of these bad boys in my purse and can send stains packing in a breeze.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
This is perfect when you spill pink lemonade all over your brand new white shorts (like myself lol). But really though, it took the pink completely out of my white shorts! I love this product and was not expensive when I really needed it. It was worth it.
Kealy K.
Kealy K.
This is one of the most handy things i have in my bag. It comes in handy whether it's for me or someone else. It makes it so easy to tackle stains right away, to avoid serious staining. This has saved many shirts! This is a staple everyone should keep!
Zahra D.
Zahra D.
I love having this pencil- like Tide! It comes in handy if you spill something over hour clothes or just got to clean some stains off. I purchased it the first time when I was in a desperate need and now I have to make sure that I have it in my purse!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?