3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,076 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
I personally have tried this several times and have had no luck with it. To me it is not worth the buy. It would nice if it did work but i find I am disappointed every time. I would not recommend to this others nor will I buy this product again.
Ive used the tide to go for years. It always comes in handy when you least expect it. East to travel with and takes stains off. Sometimes it takes more than a couple swipes depending on the stain but always gets the job done. Smells good too.
This worked ok but it didn’t work on a pasta sauce stain I got on a white shirt I was wearing. Even on colored clothes it takes the stain out enough where it isn’t as noticeable, but it doesn’t take the stain completely out.
This product is absolutely amazing when you're on the go to remove stains. I had a stain in my PROM DRESS and almost has a heart attack but my mom put tide to go in my bag and it was able to get the coffee stain out
I love this little pen! I carry my Tide-To-Go with me all the time. Super easy to use - just shake and then draw on the stain. I've gotten ink, soup and other sauces on clothing before and this gets it right out.
Tide to go instant stain remover is always in my laundry room. For those stains I just don't quite think r gonna come out in a normal wash. And it works great everytime.
I have been using these since I got my first job in High School to keep my work blouses from falling prey to the constant barrage of Mall food and Starbucks that it had to encounter with my clumsiness! These are a life saver! I find they always work for me, unless of course I have allowed the stain to fully set or even worse dried the item in the dryer while unaware of the stain (which we all know pretty much guarantees that it's set for life, and very little out there will take that out!) If it's a stain that's not set in stone and you want to save your clothes or fabric item(s), this is the super convenient, fit-in-your-pocket, handy little pen you need...from Tide, a brand that many trust for dependability and quality! I highly recommend but don't remember the exact price therefore I'm not sure, but I do seem to remember it being reasonable if not affordable
I love this product. I have used it before. I bought it at Target. It came in a three pack for $6. I used it today and it worked perfectly. I would buy it again.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos