Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,061 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Tide to go to go is a must have while traveling. This product has saved several shirts while traveling over the years. This is a must-have for anyone who does not have the time to fuss with stains midday or carry the spare change of clothes. The travel size pen is great to carry around in your purse.
This product is lifesaver 👌! I latterly like everything about it the size , price , quality. It really removes stain from white clothes especially. I always have it in my purse! It's easy to find. + worth the price 🌟.
Tide to go really is the best for food spills and spots. While the spot is wet just rub it on! I don't like the way the pen smells after it is used but, oh well, I'll take that in exchange for a spot free shirt!
This product is a lifesaver! I keep one in my desk and significant other keeps one in her purse at all times. It's perfect for emergencies and works very quickly. They are so affordable, that people of all ages should have one. I always recommend to parents sending their children away to college.
We have all had those moments when your coffee splashes out of the cup and gets a bunch of little spots on your shirt. This little pen is a life saver for those moments!! I have gotten out coffee, blood, and even pasta sauce from my shirts. Only works on fresh stains (duh).
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
I received a Tide To-Go Pen in my #Vowvoxbox free from Influenster! I love a Tide pen and always have one on hand in my purse if I'm on the go. It is perfect for small spills and spots! It is definitely worth it to me because it takes care of stains until you can get them to the washing machine!
These things can take out almost any stain. I keep a Tide-to-go in my work desk and bag just in case I spill on myself! My pen has gotten out tough greasy salad dressing stains and made it much less noticeable.
I have loved this product ever since it came out. I received this complimentary from influenster and it reminded me how useful it is! I keep it in my bag for everyday messes. It works really well, takes away almost any stain instantly! Who ever invented this deserves an award. I need to stock up!
I could not even tell you how many times this little guy had saved me! I think there have only been a few occasions where it didn't remove the stain. Plus the tiny size fits so well in my purse. I keep it on hand all the time. In fact I used it on a coffee stain on my work slacks this morning.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos