BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica M.
Bordentown, NJ
Tide to go to go is a must have while traveling. This product has saved several shirts while traveling over the years. This is a must-have for anyone who does not have the time to fuss with stains midday or carry the spare change of clothes. The travel size pen is great to carry around in your purse.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
This product is lifesaver 👌! I latterly like everything about it the size , price , quality. It really removes stain from white clothes especially. I always have it in my purse! It's easy to find. + worth the price 🌟.
Kelly M.
Taft, CA
Tide to go really is the best for food spills and spots. While the spot is wet just rub it on! I don't like the way the pen smells after it is used but, oh well, I'll take that in exchange for a spot free shirt!
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is a lifesaver! I keep one in my desk and significant other keeps one in her purse at all times. It's perfect for emergencies and works very quickly. They are so affordable, that people of all ages should have one. I always recommend to parents sending their children away to college.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
We have all had those moments when your coffee splashes out of the cup and gets a bunch of little spots on your shirt. This little pen is a life saver for those moments!! I have gotten out coffee, blood, and even pasta sauce from my shirts. Only works on fresh stains (duh).
Jessie F.
Kansas City, MO
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
I received a Tide To-Go Pen in my #Vowvoxbox free from Influenster! I love a Tide pen and always have one on hand in my purse if I'm on the go. It is perfect for small spills and spots! It is definitely worth it to me because it takes care of stains until you can get them to the washing machine!
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
These things can take out almost any stain. I keep a Tide-to-go in my work desk and bag just in case I spill on myself! My pen has gotten out tough greasy salad dressing stains and made it much less noticeable.
Sherin T.
Bergenfield , NJ
I have loved this product ever since it came out. I received this complimentary from influenster and it reminded me how useful it is! I keep it in my bag for everyday messes. It works really well, takes away almost any stain instantly! Who ever invented this deserves an award. I need to stock up!
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I could not even tell you how many times this little guy had saved me! I think there have only been a few occasions where it didn't remove the stain. Plus the tiny size fits so well in my purse. I keep it on hand all the time. In fact I used it on a coffee stain on my work slacks this morning.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?