What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I finally decided to buy this (i have two kids and a problem with splattering) and after i was able to finally use this I was not so impressed. Yes it took the splatter ((not saying stain because very few things are stains but i will test this later)) out but at the same time, it just spread it out far enough so it was not visible""
not to impressed.
not to impressed.
Love love this product. I keep one at home, one at work, one in my purse and one in each of my teenage girls back packs.
This little miracle worker is one cool tool. i keep it in my purse and use it whenever i end up with food stains on myself. just make sure to use it right away. no need for explaining.
I wish I could have a personal assistant whose sole job was to follow me around with a Tide Pen!! It works like magic!!
This thing has seriously saved me from being in a pickle. I remember one time I dropped red cake on a white dress and rubbed this pen on and it sure helped get rid of the stain.
This tied stick stain remover is great but the price is kind of price ranges from 4 to 8 dollars a get certain stains out but although it works great. There isn't much of a sent to it so I like that about it but although it works pretty well
These things are magical! Rub it on a stain, and watch it disappear. I've yet to find anything it won't remove. Also, contrary to other reviews, I think the scent is pleasant.
I am a clumsy and messy person, so i always keep this handy on me. It removes the stains so well and fast! Great buy!
This pen saved my life after getting a ketchup stain on my favorite dress. It got everything out and life was good!
My traveling go to, also keep one at my desk. Great for spot cleaning to keep stains from setting before I get home
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos