BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
This really is a must have for our family. I always keep on in my purse because it never fails someone in our family gets something on them. It is nice to pull out and take care of the spot before it sets in. We always rinse by hand when we get home and wash it so it does not leave the water looking stains most people complain about. It really does work great and is handy to have on to go!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I use to keep shout wipes in my purse, the individually packaged kind, but found that they dried out. The Tide To Go pen is great for cleaning up spills, drops, and stains on your clothes. I've used it to clean coffee drops, and salad dressing spots (after two applications, with a cloth behind it the stain). It's especially helpful if you're a professional who is slightly clumsy.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I really like these. I keep one in my purse, car & desk @ work. They work really well for someone like me that is always dropping food on my chest area. The only thing I don't like is the scent, it can be kinda funky smelling & not the nice, fresh Tide smell that I love.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
Tide to go is something that anyone should always have on them. It cleans spills well but sometimes will leave the fabric with a wider stain that is lighter but brings some attention to the spot. However the times it gets the stain out completely this product is a life savor
Sarah L.
Shelby, MI
Before I bought this product I saw a commercial for it. It showed a woman removing a stain from her shirt and the product drying within seconds. I bought the tide to go pen and used it about a week later when I got a strawberry stain on my shirt. The pen did get the stain out but it took a few min of scrubbing and it took about twenty min for the product to dry.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I always have one with me in my purse. I have used it a handful of times and it has taken the stain out every single time. You also don't have to use a lot. Just a few weeks ago my mom's boyfriend was eating BBQ and he got some on his shirt. He was mad and said he would have to throw it out. Nope! I let him use my Tide pen and it came right out. He was amazed. Love it.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Great for travel or at work, etc. The tip seems to dry out, but you just have to push the tip to get it saturated again. As far as the cleaning ability, I would give it a B+ as it works well for what it is supposed to do (you're not going to be cleaning huge messes with this little guy!). I've removed light pen marks on clothing, coffee dribbles, things of that nature.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I keep one of these in my desk at work at all times. I can be a messy eater and I have dogs that like to jump up on me. Therefore, it isn't uncommon to sit down at my desk and realized I've got food or dirt on my top or pants. It is so easy to just dab a little bit of the Tide pen over the spot and forget about it and not have to worry about ending up with a stain.
Brynn B.
Providence, RI
This is something that I always have with me even before receiving this complimentary from Influenster. I'm a natural disaster and not a day goes by that I don't spill something on me especially now that I'm a working mom! This has saved me many a time!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Received complimentary of influenster☆
Where has this been all my life?? Wow this had already been a major life saver and I've only had in for 2 days!
Everyone should carry one!
I'm a mess my kids a mess
Thank you influenster for introducing me to this product
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?