BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Catherine M.
Although it seems like a great idea, I have found that this product doesn't help a lot. It does keep the stain from drying and setting in, but, unfortunately, it does not actually remove the stain. Sometimes it helps fade it away, but you are left with a big wet spot on your clothes afterwards. Give and take, I guess.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Amanda B.
I keep one of these pens in each of my bags because I constantly spill things on myself. It has helped to save many shirts, pants and jeans. I would rate this a five if it didn't have such a strong smell and if it dried a little quicker. It does stay wet for quite some time and it has a really strong bleach-like scent.
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
When you have children this is a product to keep in your purse. I use one of these almost daily. Most of the time they will get the stain completely out. If they don't get it completely out they make it less noticeable. It also helps things not stain later. My most common use of this product right now......spit up😁
Kristina S.
Milwaukee , WI
These little guys are a lifesaver! The applicator is a little weird because you have to push down with it kind of hard sometimes( so be careful with sweaters or thinner materials) but they really do work. They also come in an even smaller travel size so you can fit it in your pocket if you aren't carrying a bag.
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
The idea of a pen on the go that removes stains was the best idea anyone thought of. HOWEVER, there was one instance that I couldn't remove ink from my shirt and I was very disappointed. After that time, I have lost faith that I could remove all stains. It works great on most stains, but doesn't work ALL the time.
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
The very best weapon of defense against stains! I carry one of these in my diaper bag all of the time. When I was an art teacher, I kept these around to avoid angry phone calls from parents about stained clothing on art day.
Kayla J.
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
I really like these little tide to go stain remover pens to use on my clothes when I get something on them when I'm not necessarily home to be able to put stain remover on it and wash it and I feel like this do the job.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
Honestly, no review necessary. Who doesn't already own one of these? They are perfect for your purse or traveling. I frequently use this in the mornings because I have a tendency to dribble (yup dribble) my coffee down my shirt. I imagine moms really must love these bad boys. Do yourself a favor and get one.
Kari S.
Salem, OR
Tide is by far the best spot treatment on the market. I am a big bargain shopper and usually feel like the cheaper brands work just as well. But I still buy Tide religiously. I tend to spill food, drip drinks, or just get some kind of stain on my clothes. I love having this in my purse to instantly treat it.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Does this ever leave marks on clothing after it has dried?
Carley B.
Peterborough, ON
Has anyone else had an older pen go bad? I have one and the smell of it could knock you out. Smells like rotten cheese.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it remove self tanning stains?
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does this work on fabrics like silk?
Victoria H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this really work on a stain?? Coffee? Ketchup?