What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Honestly, no review necessary. Who doesn't already own one of these? They are perfect for your purse or traveling. I frequently use this in the mornings because I have a tendency to dribble (yup dribble) my coffee down my shirt. I imagine moms really must love these bad boys. Do yourself a favor and get one.
I receive one of these in my VowVoxBox and I absolutely love it. I keep mine in my purse and use it for emergencies when I get a stain
Im notorious for getting stains on white shirts. This pens a life saver. It manage to get blood off of my exs carpet when his dog ripped its nail on their carpet.
Great for traveling occasions works great and easy to use but takes to long to dry but overall I love it
This product is really great. I am prone to have stains on my clothes. This works great.
This pen is a life saver! its small which can fit in your bag and it works really well
Tide to go pens effectively remove stains while out and about. A great product to have in your purse or glove box. My only complaint is it smells a little weird.
These are awesome. I don't like leaving home without one in my bag. They're great for a clutz like me who is always spilling something on myself, especially when I'm wearing white. As long as you get to the stain right away, they do a pretty good job at removing it. However (and this is the reason I give it a B), I find that they dry out too quickly.
Always keep this handy. One in my purse, another in my desk at work. You never know when you may need something like this!
I love this Tide-to-go! I didn't realize how helpful it was until my grandma gave me hers. Although I didn't buy from Amazon (though I plan to do soon because my "mini" pen just ran out), I can definitely vouch for this product! It's amazing. I'm a college student, so I get a lot spills from soda, coffee, chocolate... typically late night junkies. It removed all of them with ease. I once spilled coke on my white uniform shirt for work, and I popped the tide pen out from my purse, went to the bathroom, dabbed the stain, and ten minutes later, it was gone and dry (stain removed instantly, ten minutes was for drying). Another time my roommate and I were eating chicken nuggets and I spilled ketchup on my bright neon blue sheets, but my "wash time" wasn't until the next day. I wiped the ketchup off, wet it a little, tide-to-go'd it, and the next day when I washed my sheets, the stain was COMPLETELY gone.
Q & A
Has anyone else had an older pen go bad? I have one and the smell of it could knock you out. Smells like rotten cheese.
Does this ever leave marks on clothing after it has dried?
Does this work on fabrics like silk?
Does it remove self tanning stains?
I always get food on me at the most inconvenient times. Would love to have but too expesnive for something i don't know that would work
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos