BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always had a Tide pen in my purse just today it was used on my shirt that was light grey and chili and a tomato fell on it. I was able to use Tide with confidence that it would not only get out my stain but dry quickly and leave no noticeable mark. I have had this one pen in my purse for 2 years now and it still works like day 1!!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is by far a life savor! I took this with me when traveling around Europe and needless to say, I had spilled spaghetti sauce on me several times along with many other delectable foods and if i didm;t have this, most of my wardrobe would be ruined! Tide really does get the stains out of your clothing and if used as soon as you spill something on it, it will no doubt come out immediately!
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Happen to get a stain on your shirt my accident? This product really works!! It takes care of erasing the stain without causing any damage to your shirt! And it's a total steal for around $2 you can get it at your local grocery store!!
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Mini more...
These little guys are a God's send! I wore a white shirt to an event once and somehow got foundation on the shirt. Thanks to this little Tide pen I got the stain out and it didn't leave a huge sopping wet spot either. Absolutely love!
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
Tide to Go helps me so much! There has been so many times where I have been clumsy and spilled something on my clothes. I freak out and wonder what to do. Then I remember my Tide stick. It has never failed to get any stain out of my shirt. It is simply amazing! It's small and fits in your purse. I bring it everywhere I go!
Dana G.
I was thrilled to receive this product from Influenster! I don't go anywhere without it. In the past week, it has been used to get chocolate off of my boyfriend's shirt, coffee out of my mom's shirt, and oil salad dressing out of a co-worker's dress. In a world where accidents happen, I am thankful to have a product like this.
Laydee P.
Wilson, NC
I bought this last year and have only used it once. I hate to 'disc' a Tide product, but I had no luck. It does say in the directions that it may not work on white, or some similar disclosure, but that doesn't fix my poor white sweater with the ink stain on the neck. I hope it works better on other stains and fabric colors.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I had an ink stain on my favorite pink capri pants. This stain was from a year ago. I had washed it previously and the stain was set in! I used the Tide To Go and within one wash, the stain was gone. If it worked this good on an old stain, I am confident it will work wonders on fresh stains that we catch while on the go!
Lori B.
Tide to go is a great product. I've been using them for years and they've come in handy countless times. They are small and can be conveniently stored in a backpack, desk, purse, car, diaper bag.. The list goes on. They are perfect when you're out of the house and won't be able to throw your clothing in the wash for hours.
Catherine M.
Although it seems like a great idea, I have found that this product doesn't help a lot. It does keep the stain from drying and setting in, but, unfortunately, it does not actually remove the stain. Sometimes it helps fade it away, but you are left with a big wet spot on your clothes afterwards. Give and take, I guess.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it remove self tanning stains?
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
How long does one tube last for?
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
Is there any other place where i can find it cheaper
Carley B.
Peterborough, ON
Has anyone else had an older pen go bad? I have one and the smell of it could knock you out. Smells like rotten cheese.
Jacqulyne M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product like bleach? I've always wanted one but scared to use it.

back