BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Zahra D.
I love having this pencil- like Tide! It comes in handy if you spill something over hour clothes or just got to clean some stains off. I purchased it the first time when I was in a desperate need and now I have to make sure that I have it in my purse!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Received complimentary of influenster☆
Where has this been all my life?? Wow this had already been a major life saver and I've only had in for 2 days!
Everyone should carry one!
I'm a mess my kids a mess
Thank you influenster for introducing me to this product
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I always keep one in my car and purse! It's super convenient when your going out and get a small stain. Not that anyone wants a stain, but this tide stick gets it out so quickly, dries fast, and doesn't leave a weird smell like some other sticks have
Lissy P.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this product. It is compact so I can fit it anywhere and clumsy people like myself NEED this in our lives. I take mine literally everywhere. I find it comes in handy in the most unlikely situations. I have one stashed in my desk at the office, in my car, my handbag (of course!), and it's definitely in my travel bag! Would recommend to everyone.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I love this product it is very effective at removing stains and is easy
so carry around and store. I have several at my house and they always
come in handy. I would definitely recommend.

Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
These are awesome. I don't like leaving home without one in my bag. They're great for a clutz like me who is always spilling something on myself, especially when I'm wearing white. As long as you get to the stain right away, they do a pretty good job at removing it. However (and this is the reason I give it a B), I find that they dry out too quickly.
Desiree V.
Bremerton , WA
Mama always said I was born with a hole in my chin. I guess it's genetic because so was my father. I can never wear white without getting something on it. So I thought this product would be perfect for me. However, I have never had and luck with it. My stains never really faded away, as much as they spread to a lighter, larger blob. What a bummer.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
This is one of those mom&dad survival kit necessities. It doesn't work 100% of the time. However it does work the majority of the time. It is small and easy to use. Good value for the money you spend. I have one sitting in my car for emergencies.
Morgan C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
I LOVE my tide to go sticks!! They are amazing for getting stains out quickly, especially if you're out and about and need to get something removed quickly! My tide to go stain remover even got a blue dye stain out of a white pair of denim shorts!
Mandeep W.
It's an amazing product .To use, you press the marker-like tip down on the stain until liquid squeezes out, and rub it until the stain disappears. It works best when the stain is new and still wet.

This is compact so it fits in your purse or in your office desk, and is perfect for a quick touch-up if you do not have a change of clothes.

Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
Where can u most likely find these
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Will these bleach my clothing or anything?
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Am i using it to much if it smells strongly?
amandine h.
Does it work on all the colors?
Mandy P.
Does anyone have the problem of getting a big ring around the area that you used the Tide to Go stick? I follow the directions but it seems to just spread the stain out.