BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Catherine M.
Although it seems like a great idea, I have found that this product doesn't help a lot. It does keep the stain from drying and setting in, but, unfortunately, it does not actually remove the stain. Sometimes it helps fade it away, but you are left with a big wet spot on your clothes afterwards. Give and take, I guess.
Amanda B.
I keep one of these pens in each of my bags because I constantly spill things on myself. It has helped to save many shirts, pants and jeans. I would rate this a five if it didn't have such a strong smell and if it dried a little quicker. It does stay wet for quite some time and it has a really strong bleach-like scent.
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
When you have children this is a product to keep in your purse. I use one of these almost daily. Most of the time they will get the stain completely out. If they don't get it completely out they make it less noticeable. It also helps things not stain later. My most common use of this product right now......spit up😁
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
These little guys are a lifesaver! The applicator is a little weird because you have to push down with it kind of hard sometimes( so be careful with sweaters or thinner materials) but they really do work. They also come in an even smaller travel size so you can fit it in your pocket if you aren't carrying a bag.
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
The idea of a pen on the go that removes stains was the best idea anyone thought of. HOWEVER, there was one instance that I couldn't remove ink from my shirt and I was very disappointed. After that time, I have lost faith that I could remove all stains. It works great on most stains, but doesn't work ALL the time.
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
The very best weapon of defense against stains! I carry one of these in my diaper bag all of the time. When I was an art teacher, I kept these around to avoid angry phone calls from parents about stained clothing on art day.
Kari S.
Salem, OR
Tide is by far the best spot treatment on the market. I am a big bargain shopper and usually feel like the cheaper brands work just as well. But I still buy Tide religiously. I tend to spill food, drip drinks, or just get some kind of stain on my clothes. I love having this in my purse to instantly treat it.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test, but I used Tide to Go way before I got a complimentary one. I love this product. I keep the pens in my purses, my desk at work, drawers in the kitchen, etc. It's an easy way to treat stains when you don't have the time to soak clothing or wash it right then.
Kayla J.
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
I really like these little tide to go stain remover pens to use on my clothes when I get something on them when I'm not necessarily home to be able to put stain remover on it and wash it and I feel like this do the job.
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
How this is worked?!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
How well does this work?
sara t.
Love this product bought it for on the go accidents. it works well, and takes of stains right away!!
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
I've had one tide pen for a while, do they expire or go bad?
Sofi P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
¿ en que cadena comercial puedo conseguirlo?