Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,058 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Honestly, no review necessary. Who doesn't already own one of these? They are perfect for your purse or traveling. I frequently use this in the mornings because I have a tendency to dribble (yup dribble) my coffee down my shirt. I imagine moms really must love these bad boys. Do yourself a favor and get one.
I always keep this on me in order to hide any unexpected stains. It's cheap, easy to carry, and easy to use. It has gotten me out of so many awkward situations and is very effective. I would recommend this to everyone.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vowvoxbox. I split coffee on my WHITE shoes yesterday and THANK GOODNESS i got the voxbox just in time..i ripped it out of the box and used it right away, it got the stain out after a little while but now they are just as what as they were before!
As a mom of young girls, I *always* have one of these in my purse. And one in the car. And one in the kitchen It seems to never fail that if I'm dressed up for church or work, I end up getting slimed by messy hands or food dropped on me. These are a lifesaver, and a really convenient size to carry all the time.
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test, but I used Tide to Go way before I got a complimentary one. I love this product. I keep the pens in my purses, my desk at work, drawers in the kitchen, etc. It's an easy way to treat stains when you don't have the time to soak clothing or wash it right then.
This product NEVER leaves my purse! I tend to spill coffee on myself on a regular basis (and still wear white) and this takes the coffee out! Now if you spill the entire coffee it can't help but random stains here and there and this product works and will save your clothes! It has even got out cranberry juice!
I was really happy to receive one of these in my VowVoxBox this month. I spill on myself all the time and this pen saves the day! It has already worked wonders and it's very convenient to just throw it in my purse and always have it. Who wants to be on a date with a horrible stain on their shirt? If the pen does not seem affective, you can always try adding some water, it always seems to help get the tougher stains out.
These are super handy to have in your car or in your purse because you never know when you're going to need it. I feel like it really does help a lot. I mean it's way better than having a giant stain on you all day!
This is my favorite stain removing pen! Easy to the in your purse and I've never had a leak! It's great for food and coffee stains that are fresh! It helps to get something on the stain right away before you get home to wash it. I have used tide pens for about 6 years and they have never failed me!
This product is a lifesaver! I keep one in my desk and significant other keeps one in her purse at all times. It's perfect for emergencies and works very quickly. They are so affordable, that people of all ages should have one. I always recommend to parents sending their children away to college.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos