BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I have seen this product in the past and always wanted to try it, i revived a free sample compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing. I'm actually really disappointed in the product i tried to remove a fresh Oreo stain out of my sons white onsie and it did not remove the stain.
Amanda H.
How does anyone live without this product? For real? I received an additional one of these in my #VowVoxBow and already use them regularly. This pen is great for throwing in your purse and getting out small stains quickly. I couldn’t imagine traveling without this pen. Be aware that this pen doesn’t perfectly get all stains out (red wine for example), but for those really tough stains, it does a great job of loosening the stain so it doesn’t set into the fabric. It’s a great way to buy yourself time even for stubbornly stained clothes. #VowVoxBow
JULIE S.
I received this product in the vow vox box from Influenster. I love that I can take this anywhere because it fits in my purse or pocket. I've already had to use it when cleaning up my lunch off my shirt (spaghetti stain) and a tea stain off my pants. It cleaned it right up for both stains! It kind of took a while to get it to work but once the product started flowing, it worked very well. Thanks influenster!
Shawna N.
Sometimes it is a hit or miss with this product. I have had experiences where they get the stains out of my clothes just fine, and others where they actually make a bigger stain than originally there. I also get blue marks on some of my whites after washing when I have used this. Because of the uncertainty of it, I tend to shy away from purchasing it, though the times the pen has worked have been great!
April H.
I have having a stain on a new shirt. Tide to Go helps me avoid this on the go and at home. Who really wants to start a load of laundry just to fix one shirt? Not me! I keep it in my purse so if I'm at the office and spill something or if I'm at home, I'm able to correct it. It's like a little eraser. Your shirt will be wet for a little bit, but at soon as it dries, the stain it gone! Lovely product.
Anastasia S.
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
Jackie R.
I received the Tide To Go Pen in my Influenster Vow Vox Box. I was really excited to receive it, as I had recently purchased one for my sister, and our dog took it. I tried it out on a chilled vanilla coffee stain, and it did break up the stain, but I think I still need to rinse and wash it rather quickly. Bottom line, it works, but unless I'm out of the house, I can't see it coming in handy.
Rachel O.
Best stain removers. Somehow or another I always end up staining my clothes during a mesh every day. A lot of times im away from home so this pen is a life saver.
Heather D.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
This really is a must have for our family. I always keep on in my purse because it never fails someone in our family gets something on them. It is nice to pull out and take care of the spot before it sets in. We always rinse by hand when we get home and wash it so it does not leave the water looking stains most people complain about. It really does work great and is handy to have on to go!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?