BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Works great on the go. Perfect size and the only thing bad i found was that the scent was not my favorite but otherwise works really good.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Best stain removers. Somehow or another I always end up staining my clothes during a mesh every day. A lot of times im away from home so this pen is a life saver.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I really like these. I keep one in my purse, car & desk @ work. They work really well for someone like me that is always dropping food on my chest area. The only thing I don't like is the scent, it can be kinda funky smelling & not the nice, fresh Tide smell that I love.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
I loved using this all the time I always pack one in my purse it's great with my two children especially that the youngest one is 3!!!!!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Mega Parent Expert
Works great at removing stains from clothes. Has been a life saver when out and about and I have spilled something on my work clothes .
Massiel H.
Massiel H.
Mega Parent Expert
Works on some stains but tomato paste is difficult to take off immediately. It is small and easy to carry. It is effective on emergencies.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
Tide to go is something that anyone should always have on them. It cleans spills well but sometimes will leave the fabric with a wider stain that is lighter but brings some attention to the spot. However the times it gets the stain out completely this product is a life savor
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a convenient pen to dab on stains and spots when you're out and not able to wash your clothes immediately. It prevents the stain from setting in until you can get home to wash the stain out. This is a great idea, especially for light colored clothing.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?