BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

LaShaundra  S.
LaShaundra S.
If you're a paren't or on the run you NEED this it will safe the day!! this works wonders after use you do NOT have to wash it right away it can sit for days and the stain will come out. good to keep in your purse book bag diaper bag lunch box etc
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
I carry these bad boys in my purse. They're instant stain removers, so if you have kids or are just sort of sloppy - you can clean up real quick! Pretty cheap priced & you can find them anywhere. I definitely recommend.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I loved this thing, and I'm so sad that I lost it. It works well and fits perfectly in your purse. Mine did have the unfortunate experience of being in a makeup bag on a hot summers day inside my purse. The label melted and got super sticky, as did a few other products, so it's not Tide's fault at all.
Jazz N.
Jazz N.
Stanton, CA
Idk if it's just cause I use it wrong but I really wanted something I can just use at the most of the incident and it go away no wash needed
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Works great on the go. Perfect size and the only thing bad i found was that the scent was not my favorite but otherwise works really good.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Best stain removers. Somehow or another I always end up staining my clothes during a mesh every day. A lot of times im away from home so this pen is a life saver.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I really like these. I keep one in my purse, car & desk @ work. They work really well for someone like me that is always dropping food on my chest area. The only thing I don't like is the scent, it can be kinda funky smelling & not the nice, fresh Tide smell that I love.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
I loved using this all the time I always pack one in my purse it's great with my two children especially that the youngest one is 3!!!!!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?