What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
If you're a paren't or on the run you NEED this it will safe the day!! this works wonders after use you do NOT have to wash it right away it can sit for days and the stain will come out. good to keep in your purse book bag diaper bag lunch box etc
I carry these bad boys in my purse. They're instant stain removers, so if you have kids or are just sort of sloppy - you can clean up real quick! Pretty cheap priced & you can find them anywhere. I definitely recommend.
I loved this thing, and I'm so sad that I lost it. It works well and fits perfectly in your purse. Mine did have the unfortunate experience of being in a makeup bag on a hot summers day inside my purse. The label melted and got super sticky, as did a few other products, so it's not Tide's fault at all.
Idk if it's just cause I use it wrong but I really wanted something I can just use at the most of the incident and it go away no wash needed
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
Works great on the go. Perfect size and the only thing bad i found was that the scent was not my favorite but otherwise works really good.
Best stain removers. Somehow or another I always end up staining my clothes during a mesh every day. A lot of times im away from home so this pen is a life saver.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
I really like these. I keep one in my purse, car & desk @ work. They work really well for someone like me that is always dropping food on my chest area. The only thing I don't like is the scent, it can be kinda funky smelling & not the nice, fresh Tide smell that I love.
I loved using this all the time I always pack one in my purse it's great with my two children especially that the youngest one is 3!!!!!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos