Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,058 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I have always had a Tide pen in my purse just today it was used on my shirt that was light grey and chili and a tomato fell on it. I was able to use Tide with confidence that it would not only get out my stain but dry quickly and leave no noticeable mark. I have had this one pen in my purse for 2 years now and it still works like day 1!!
This is by far a life savor! I took this with me when traveling around Europe and needless to say, I had spilled spaghetti sauce on me several times along with many other delectable foods and if i didm;t have this, most of my wardrobe would be ruined! Tide really does get the stains out of your clothing and if used as soon as you spill something on it, it will no doubt come out immediately!
Happen to get a stain on your shirt my accident? This product really works!! It takes care of erasing the stain without causing any damage to your shirt! And it's a total steal for around $2 you can get it at your local grocery store!!
These little guys are a God's send! I wore a white shirt to an event once and somehow got foundation on the shirt. Thanks to this little Tide pen I got the stain out and it didn't leave a huge sopping wet spot either. Absolutely love!
Tide to Go helps me so much! There has been so many times where I have been clumsy and spilled something on my clothes. I freak out and wonder what to do. Then I remember my Tide stick. It has never failed to get any stain out of my shirt. It is simply amazing! It's small and fits in your purse. I bring it everywhere I go!
I bought this last year and have only used it once. I hate to 'disc' a Tide product, but I had no luck. It does say in the directions that it may not work on white, or some similar disclosure, but that doesn't fix my poor white sweater with the ink stain on the neck. I hope it works better on other stains and fabric colors.
Tide to go is a great product. I've been using them for years and they've come in handy countless times. They are small and can be conveniently stored in a backpack, desk, purse, car, diaper bag.. The list goes on. They are perfect when you're out of the house and won't be able to throw your clothing in the wash for hours.
I had an ink stain on my favorite pink capri pants. This stain was from a year ago. I had washed it previously and the stain was set in! I used the Tide To Go and within one wash, the stain was gone. If it worked this good on an old stain, I am confident it will work wonders on fresh stains that we catch while on the go!
I was thrilled to receive this product from Influenster! I don't go anywhere without it. In the past week, it has been used to get chocolate off of my boyfriend's shirt, coffee out of my mom's shirt, and oil salad dressing out of a co-worker's dress. In a world where accidents happen, I am thankful to have a product like this.
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos