BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I'm a big fan of this product! I keep one in my purse, one in my son's diaper bag, and before I left work to be a stay at home mom, I kept one in my desk. These are great for those spills on the go, you know, the coffee that dribbled on your shirt when you hit that speed bump, the ketchup your kid accidentally squirted on you, etc. They've changed the scent also, so it no longer smells like vomit (thank God...) but now smells fresh and clean. It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I've been familiar with this product for years, so when I received it complimentary from Influenster in my #VowVoxBox I was thrilled...and because I'm clumsy. Just days before receiving my package in the mail, I spilled coffee on my pants while at work..and thought to myself "why don't I have a tide to go here?"...and then I received one! Best product for quick fixes and minor spills..and it beats walking to the closest water source and humiliating yourself. ;-)
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
I keep one of these in my purse and it has saved me on more than one occasion. I also always travel with one. I feel comfortable using this on any material.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received the Tide to Go Pen complimentary from Influenster for testing a reviewing purposes as part of the ‪#‎VowVoxBox‬. First, it honestly is a life saver when it comes to removing and fighting those tough stains that are accidental. I spilled a little smoothie juice on a white dress shirt and in minutes the ‪#‎TideToGo‬ pen removed the stain and the shirt appeared brand new once more. Secondly,I will definitely be taking this product with me everywhere I go. Especially when it comes to events, special occasions and the most important.... weddings. Ladies,the #TidetoGo is a must have item for weddings!
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is my saving grace. Can't tell you how many times I have stained my shirt thinking it would be impossible to get out. Nope, not a thing! This works like magic!
Ashley M.
Albany, GA
I received this product in my VowVoxBox. I accidentally spilled Benefit's Posie Tint on one of my favorite t-shirts yesterday. I didn't think ANYTHING would be able to save the shirt, but decided to give this pen a chance anyway. Almost immediately after using the pen, the stain started to fade. However, after I washed and dried it, I noticed that the pen not only took the stain out of my shirt, but it also took the coloring out. I am extremely upset and would not recommend this product to anyone. Save your money and sanity and buy something else.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
One of the latest products I'm trying for free from Influenster is the Tide To Go pen. It's a instant stain remover pen small enough to fit in your purse or even pocket. It's not a pre-treater and only works on fresh stains, and work it does. It took a small chinese food stain out of my white tank. This pen is the best thing i could have been sent, as anyone who has eaten with me knows i always end up spilling on myself. I recommend anyone with a kid, or who spills a lot, gets one of these for themselves. Thanks Influenster for letting me try it!
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I have a young child and he is constantly making messes. Of course, not on purpose, but he's still learning how to properly eat without making a mess. And of course, the dreaded grass stains on the knees of his pants. The Tide To Go stick fits perfectly in my purse or pocket during an outing with my child. It's handy, so when an accident happens I can just pop the top off and put it on the stain and won't have to worry about it getting stuck in the clothing and not coming out. Perfectly sized, convenience in a tube, and great for moms!
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
I am sometimes so clumsy and these little guys have saved me from so many stains! I usually purchase a three-pack from Target and then I can keep one at home with my laundry products, one in my purse for work, and I give one to my boyfriend so he can keep it on hand (usually he throws it in his car). I find that you don't have to use too much product on each stain, even the stubborn ones! Because of that, these little pens last for quite a while. And the gals at work know that they can come to me if they end up getting something on their clothes.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had bought this a few years ago. It has been a long time. I had no problem getting out hard stains. This did get the job done. The only downside to this Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover is that it is a little expensive for me to buy all the time. I did like how it is able to get lipstick out of my clothes. Sometime I get lipstick on my blouse when I'm out hanging out with friends.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?