BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Okay, I like this, really I do. When you are in a tough spot and need to get a spot out somewhat....It doesn't take all of the spot out depending upon the fabric it definitely leaves a filmy residue. Plus when it dries, it kind of smells like baby food. I would use it though if I was in a pinch and had an obvious stain. The pen does make it convenient, but if you are looking for something to look brand new, this will not work. It's good to spot clean until you are able to wash an item.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Received complimentary of influenster☆
Where has this been all my life?? Wow this had already been a major life saver and I've only had in for 2 days!
Everyone should carry one!
I'm a mess my kids a mess
Thank you influenster for introducing me to this product
Zahra D.
I love having this pencil- like Tide! It comes in handy if you spill something over hour clothes or just got to clean some stains off. I purchased it the first time when I was in a desperate need and now I have to make sure that I have it in my purse!
Lissy P.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this product. It is compact so I can fit it anywhere and clumsy people like myself NEED this in our lives. I take mine literally everywhere. I find it comes in handy in the most unlikely situations. I have one stashed in my desk at the office, in my car, my handbag (of course!), and it's definitely in my travel bag! Would recommend to everyone.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I always keep one in my car and purse! It's super convenient when your going out and get a small stain. Not that anyone wants a stain, but this tide stick gets it out so quickly, dries fast, and doesn't leave a weird smell like some other sticks have
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
These are awesome. I don't like leaving home without one in my bag. They're great for a clutz like me who is always spilling something on myself, especially when I'm wearing white. As long as you get to the stain right away, they do a pretty good job at removing it. However (and this is the reason I give it a B), I find that they dry out too quickly.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
This is one of those mom&dad survival kit necessities. It doesn't work 100% of the time. However it does work the majority of the time. It is small and easy to use. Good value for the money you spend. I have one sitting in my car for emergencies.
Desiree V.
Warren, MI
Mama always said I was born with a hole in my chin. I guess it's genetic because so was my father. I can never wear white without getting something on it. So I thought this product would be perfect for me. However, I have never had and luck with it. My stains never really faded away, as much as they spread to a lighter, larger blob. What a bummer.
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I LOVE my tide to go sticks!! They are amazing for getting stains out quickly, especially if you're out and about and need to get something removed quickly! My tide to go stain remover even got a blue dye stain out of a white pair of denim shorts!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I've found that these Tide To Go pens just don't work that well. In a pinch, it's better than just leaving a stain on your shirt, but it doesn't do much to get rid of the stain. All I can really tell is that it dilutes it a little bit. Plus these things are pricey, and they aren't that helpful. I bought these once and I have not repurchased.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?