BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Great for travel or at work, etc. The tip seems to dry out, but you just have to push the tip to get it saturated again. As far as the cleaning ability, I would give it a B+ as it works well for what it is supposed to do (you're not going to be cleaning huge messes with this little guy!). I've removed light pen marks on clothing, coffee dribbles, things of that nature.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I keep this in my purse with me at all times. I never go out to eat without it. The last thing you want is to have a huge stain on you shirt or pants. How embarrassing. This is a life saver. I would recommend especially if you spill things often or have children!
Tess H.
These are a little pricey, but they're pretty great! Tide pens have saved many of my family's clothes. It looks better as soon as you use it and it gets the stain completely out in the wash. I think they're worth it and I would recommend them and buy them again.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I always have one with me in my purse. I have used it a handful of times and it has taken the stain out every single time. You also don't have to use a lot. Just a few weeks ago my mom's boyfriend was eating BBQ and he got some on his shirt. He was mad and said he would have to throw it out. Nope! I let him use my Tide pen and it came right out. He was amazed. Love it.
Sarah L.
Shelby, MI
Before I bought this product I saw a commercial for it. It showed a woman removing a stain from her shirt and the product drying within seconds. I bought the tide to go pen and used it about a week later when I got a strawberry stain on my shirt. The pen did get the stain out but it took a few min of scrubbing and it took about twenty min for the product to dry.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a convenient pen to dab on stains and spots when you're out and not able to wash your clothes immediately. It prevents the stain from setting in until you can get home to wash the stain out. This is a great idea, especially for light colored clothing.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
These things are so so so handy. I get one for every softball season because I always spill on my white pants. This will get anything out of anything to the point that it's not noticeable. I've used it on chocolate and Catsup. I highly recommend this product.
Brynn B.
Providence, RI
This is something that I always have with me even before receiving this complimentary from Influenster. I'm a natural disaster and not a day goes by that I don't spill something on me especially now that I'm a working mom! This has saved me many a time!
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
I'm kind of a messy eater (just ask my husband) and my boys take after their mother... so... it's a match made in spill-prone heaven with my Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover. I keep one of these bad boys in my purse and can send stains packing in a breeze.
Kealy K.
This is one of the most handy things i have in my bag. It comes in handy whether it's for me or someone else. It makes it so easy to tackle stains right away, to avoid serious staining. This has saved many shirts! This is a staple everyone should keep!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?