BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
With a baby, I'm constantly getting stuff spilt on me! This is small and easy to carry, quick with removing those hard to clear stains, and lasts a long time!
Christy R.
Christy R.
Hickory, NC
My favorite stain remover pen! I have had a few things I have had to apply the pen twice but the stain came out after the the time on the really tough stains.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
So many times I end up with a tiny stain after lunch while at work. I can't change, but luckily I have my handy Tide to Go. It works like a charm! Can handle anything from coffee to salad dressing to ink.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Didn't really work in my use, I had bought it and it was pretty dried out, I bought another one and it didn't work, it was pretty disappointing for the price.
Amy M.
Amy M.
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
Krystin M.
Krystin M.
I absolutely love this tide pen it really works easy and on the go is a wonderful scent and it gets the stains out very fast I highly recommend this product
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I try to carry one of these with me at all times. As a mom, this has been a lifesaver for me, as well as my children. Works for most of our routine stains.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert
Love the Tide To Go instant stain remover you just rub it on the stain and it just disappears they are very handy to keep in your car love this product.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert
The best, easy and quick stain remover to keep anywhere. I always have one in my purse and even in my car. It kinda smells weird but it definitely works!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Mega Parent Expert
This Tide stain removing pen is a must have for me and my kids! Its very handy to keep in the car or in my purse! It removes stains effectively as well
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?