BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Amanda H.
How does anyone live without this product? For real? I received an additional one of these in my #VowVoxBow and already use them regularly. This pen is great for throwing in your purse and getting out small stains quickly. I couldn’t imagine traveling without this pen. Be aware that this pen doesn’t perfectly get all stains out (red wine for example), but for those really tough stains, it does a great job of loosening the stain so it doesn’t set into the fabric. It’s a great way to buy yourself time even for stubbornly stained clothes. #VowVoxBow
Shawna N.
Sometimes it is a hit or miss with this product. I have had experiences where they get the stains out of my clothes just fine, and others where they actually make a bigger stain than originally there. I also get blue marks on some of my whites after washing when I have used this. Because of the uncertainty of it, I tend to shy away from purchasing it, though the times the pen has worked have been great!
Kristine A.
I'm a chronic spiller/"where did this smudge come from?" kind of person. I've always got one of these in my purse. I have a couple friends who haven't given in and bought them yet and are always asking for mine. Clearly there's never any reason for me to buy the mini size. This me isn't very big anyway. It's only a big thicker than a Sharpie. It's great for getting stains before they set in to your clothes.
JULIE S.
I received this product in the vow vox box from Influenster. I love that I can take this anywhere because it fits in my purse or pocket. I've already had to use it when cleaning up my lunch off my shirt (spaghetti stain) and a tea stain off my pants. It cleaned it right up for both stains! It kind of took a while to get it to work but once the product started flowing, it worked very well. Thanks influenster!
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
Best product ever! Savior of the day at work. In the spring we all want to wear bright colors and then oops something spills on you, darn it ink from my pen at work, coffee!! Well no problem this product will surly make it disappear. I love it so much and everyone at work knows who to go to if they have a stain! :)
Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I have seen this product in the past and always wanted to try it, i revived a free sample compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing. I'm actually really disappointed in the product i tried to remove a fresh Oreo stain out of my sons white onsie and it did not remove the stain.
Anastasia S.
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
April H.
I have having a stain on a new shirt. Tide to Go helps me avoid this on the go and at home. Who really wants to start a load of laundry just to fix one shirt? Not me! I keep it in my purse so if I'm at the office and spill something or if I'm at home, I'm able to correct it. It's like a little eraser. Your shirt will be wet for a little bit, but at soon as it dries, the stain it gone! Lovely product.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I am always traveling for work and always have one of these with me. These are a lifesaver and have saved so many clothes! They are totally worth having and aren't expensive at all. You can find them anywhere, and sometimes even in the travel isle of some stores. I won't travel with out them!
Nikki G.
Review for: Mini more...
Effective stain remover, but could not live with the scent. Each time I made use of this pen, it was to combat a stain on a blouse or shirt that I was wearing. Perhaps the close proximity of the garment to my face/nose made the unpleasant scent hard to ignore. I would not repurchase.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?