What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,036 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Awesome for emergencies, I used it all the time, especially when I'm out with my granddaughter, she's only two years old and this tide product saved our days several times. It's really affordable and I would recommend this to anyone
I haven't had good luck with this. I find Shout Wipes to be far more effective. Although they are easier to find than the Shout Wipes, they just don't seem to work as well.
I always carry one of these with me. It gets out the stain with little effort and it doesn't leave a ring or break down the fabric because you don't need to rub that hard.
Great product! I try to keep one at work and one in my bag. Pro - easy to carry, good at removing spots. It is not good at oil stains though, which are hard to remove in general for me. It is a good value and I would recommend it.
I used this product on a stain at work hoping for a quick fix on dress pants. The stick took away the stain but left a large spot that was darker for the rest of the day making a much more noticeable spot than the original one.
My life saver, I'm 27 and every time I eat some stain will be in my clothes, but since I discovered this I can look good at work and get ride of the stain suuuper fast.
This is my saving grace. Can't tell you how many times I have stained my shirt thinking it would be impossible to get out. Nope, not a thing! This works like magic!
I keep one in my car, my purse, my kitchen, my desk at work and in every bag that I own. i am clumsy and I found my hero. I love that a little bit goes a long way!
I bought this product for everyday use. I find that it comes in handy in many situations. I was impressed with how fast and affordable this product is. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
I'm a messy eater, so I ALWAYS keep this guy in my bag. Or in my car. I always buy extra too. Love that it removes the stain but also dries completely with no water mark
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos