BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I'm a messy eater, so I ALWAYS keep this guy in my bag. Or in my car. I always buy extra too. Love that it removes the stain but also dries completely with no water mark
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Uxbridge, MA
This is a must product for anyone. It's perfect in a pinch. Especially these days since every public bathroom has electric hand dryers, you can use those to dry the product so you don't have that embarrassing wet stain!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I keep one of these in my purse and it has saved me on more than one occasion. I also always travel with one. I feel comfortable using this on any material.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I used this once when it first came out and I didn't like it at all. It didn't get the stain out and it made a weird mark on my shirt. Wouldn't buy again.
Christy R.
Christy R.
Hickory, NC
My favorite stain remover pen! I have had a few things I have had to apply the pen twice but the stain came out after the the time on the really tough stains.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
So many times I end up with a tiny stain after lunch while at work. I can't change, but luckily I have my handy Tide to Go. It works like a charm! Can handle anything from coffee to salad dressing to ink.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Didn't really work in my use, I had bought it and it was pretty dried out, I bought another one and it didn't work, it was pretty disappointing for the price.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
With a baby, I'm constantly getting stuff spilt on me! This is small and easy to carry, quick with removing those hard to clear stains, and lasts a long time!
Amy M.
Amy M.
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
Krystin M.
Krystin M.
I absolutely love this tide pen it really works easy and on the go is a wonderful scent and it gets the stains out very fast I highly recommend this product
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?