BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Best product ever! Savior of the day at work. In the spring we all want to wear bright colors and then oops something spills on you, darn it ink from my pen at work, coffee!! Well no problem this product will surly make it disappear. I love it so much and everyone at work knows who to go to if they have a stain! :)
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I am always traveling for work and always have one of these with me. These are a lifesaver and have saved so many clothes! They are totally worth having and aren't expensive at all. You can find them anywhere, and sometimes even in the travel isle of some stores. I won't travel with out them!
Nikki G.
Review for: Mini more...
Effective stain remover, but could not live with the scent. Each time I made use of this pen, it was to combat a stain on a blouse or shirt that I was wearing. Perhaps the close proximity of the garment to my face/nose made the unpleasant scent hard to ignore. I would not repurchase.
Anastasia S.
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
April H.
I have having a stain on a new shirt. Tide to Go helps me avoid this on the go and at home. Who really wants to start a load of laundry just to fix one shirt? Not me! I keep it in my purse so if I'm at the office and spill something or if I'm at home, I'm able to correct it. It's like a little eraser. Your shirt will be wet for a little bit, but at soon as it dries, the stain it gone! Lovely product.
Jackie R.
I received the Tide To Go Pen in my Influenster Vow Vox Box. I was really excited to receive it, as I had recently purchased one for my sister, and our dog took it. I tried it out on a chilled vanilla coffee stain, and it did break up the stain, but I think I still need to rinse and wash it rather quickly. Bottom line, it works, but unless I'm out of the house, I can't see it coming in handy.
Rachel O.
Review for: Mini more...
Best stain removers. Somehow or another I always end up staining my clothes during a mesh every day. A lot of times im away from home so this pen is a life saver.
Heather D.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I just got a ride to go and it is amazing!!!!! It works extremely well!!! The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells werid but other than that it is great!!! It gets the stains out!! It is also really cheap!!
Caitlin B.
These little pens are lifesavers. I'm kind of clumsy so it isn't all that uncommon for me to spill food or drink on myself. As long as I use my Tide To Go pen on it, it never stains and usually the stain isn't even visible after I use it. I always carry one in my purse because of this. I will say that I don't exactly like the scent, but I don't dislike it enough to stop using this product.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?