What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 999 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I'm a messy eater, so I ALWAYS keep this guy in my bag. Or in my car. I always buy extra too. Love that it removes the stain but also dries completely with no water mark
This is a must product for anyone. It's perfect in a pinch. Especially these days since every public bathroom has electric hand dryers, you can use those to dry the product so you don't have that embarrassing wet stain!
I keep one of these in my purse and it has saved me on more than one occasion. I also always travel with one. I feel comfortable using this on any material.
I used this once when it first came out and I didn't like it at all. It didn't get the stain out and it made a weird mark on my shirt. Wouldn't buy again.
My favorite stain remover pen! I have had a few things I have had to apply the pen twice but the stain came out after the the time on the really tough stains.
So many times I end up with a tiny stain after lunch while at work. I can't change, but luckily I have my handy Tide to Go. It works like a charm! Can handle anything from coffee to salad dressing to ink.
Didn't really work in my use, I had bought it and it was pretty dried out, I bought another one and it didn't work, it was pretty disappointing for the price.
With a baby, I'm constantly getting stuff spilt on me! This is small and easy to carry, quick with removing those hard to clear stains, and lasts a long time!
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
I absolutely love this tide pen it really works easy and on the go is a wonderful scent and it gets the stains out very fast I highly recommend this product
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos