BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great product. Easy to use.  Great for when going on vacation etc and you are cut off from most cleaning supplies. Fits great in a purse for the ladies. Highly recommend.  Reasonably priced compared to the competition. Definitely recommend.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Because of Tide's ubiquity, its scent has become ingrained in the fabric of American lifeTide outcleaned them by as much as 14 percent.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Mega Parent Expert
I have only purchased the Tide To Go once or twice because I feel that its a bit pricey but it WORKS! Its great when your a mom with a infant or toddler, messes are everywhere!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
Honestly m, these things have saved me so many times. I'm incredibly accident prone and if I'm eating anything that will stain, I'll get it on me. These Tode to go sticks are great at helping remove stains before they become a problem.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Awesome for emergencies, I used it all the time, especially when I'm out with my granddaughter, she's only two years old and this tide product saved our days several times. It's really affordable and I would recommend this to anyone
Elizet P.
Elizet P.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a life saver! Especially as a mom. It's worked on basically everything. The one and only time I'd seen it not get a stain out was on white canvas shoes, it did turn them a little yellow. But other then that it works perfect every time.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
MEDLEY, FL
I the best thing Tide have created to take on the go, and more when you have a little one, you have mess written all over you LOL and this can take you out in a bit of a food, crayola, marker or any stain that may appear on the way!
Katie Q.
Katie Q.
This is a MUST HAVE for those who have kids.. or just super messy like myself I never leave home without this.. and it works on just about EVERY STAIN with little to no effort
Mae F.
Mae F.
Great product! I try to keep one at work and one in my bag. Pro - easy to carry, good at removing spots. It is not good at oil stains though, which are hard to remove in general for me. It is a good value and I would recommend it.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I always carry one of these with me. It gets out the stain with little effort and it doesn't leave a ring or break down the fabric because you don't need to rub that hard.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?