BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I love this Tide-to-go! I didn't realize how helpful it was until my grandma gave me hers. Although I didn't buy from Amazon (though I plan to do soon because my "mini" pen just ran out), I can definitely vouch for this product! It's amazing. I'm a college student, so I get a lot spills from soda, coffee, chocolate... typically late night junkies. It removed all of them with ease. I once spilled coke on my white uniform shirt for work, and I popped the tide pen out from my purse, went to the bathroom, dabbed the stain, and ten minutes later, it was gone and dry (stain removed instantly, ten minutes was for drying). Another time my roommate and I were eating chicken nuggets and I spilled ketchup on my bright neon blue sheets, but my "wash time" wasn't until the next day. I wiped the ketchup off, wet it a little, tide-to-go'd it, and the next day when I washed my sheets, the stain was COMPLETELY gone.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
So many times I end up with a tiny stain after lunch while at work. I can't change, but luckily I have my handy Tide to Go. It works like a charm! Can handle anything from coffee to salad dressing to ink.
Amy M.
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I am a mess so this product has been has been a staple in my purse for years. I have about 4 of them: in my purse, travel case, book bag and on my vanity. I use it all the time and it works like a charm.
Michelinne C.

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).
Gloria R.
So handy, whether you're out for dinner or in your laundry room throwing clothes into the wash. It's so easy to use, can take it wherever and it really does work (but of course it would, it's Tide!) :)
Christine T.
Auburn, NY
This little gem is one of the best products I have ever bought to keep in my purse. From a regular day at work to my wedding day the tide to go pen has come to my rescue many times. This is a essential item  you should add to any purse, car or home for a quick fix.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These tide to go products aren't my favorite. You have to get to the stain right away or it isn't going to work. And then you are left with a huge tide Mark on your clothes. They were never my favorite
summer s.
Sanford, FL
I recommend this to anyone who is always getting a stain on themselves. I always keep one in my purse because it never fails I spill something on myself. It works great, definitely a must have.
Kevin M.
It's a life saver when you're in a bind and spill something onto your shirt. The only thing I don't like about it is that I've found it makes you have a "wet" look on your shirt sometimes. Would recommend though
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?