What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Great product. Easy to use. Great for when going on vacation etc and you are cut off from most cleaning supplies. Fits great in a purse for the ladies. Highly recommend. Reasonably priced compared to the competition. Definitely recommend.
I have only purchased the Tide To Go once or twice because I feel that its a bit pricey but it WORKS! Its great when your a mom with a infant or toddler, messes are everywhere!
Honestly m, these things have saved me so many times. I'm incredibly accident prone and if I'm eating anything that will stain, I'll get it on me. These Tode to go sticks are great at helping remove stains before they become a problem.
Awesome for emergencies, I used it all the time, especially when I'm out with my granddaughter, she's only two years old and this tide product saved our days several times. It's really affordable and I would recommend this to anyone
This is a life saver! Especially as a mom. It's worked on basically everything. The one and only time I'd seen it not get a stain out was on white canvas shoes, it did turn them a little yellow. But other then that it works perfect every time.
I the best thing Tide have created to take on the go, and more when you have a little one, you have mess written all over you LOL and this can take you out in a bit of a food, crayola, marker or any stain that may appear on the way!
This is a MUST HAVE for those who have kids.. or just super messy like myself I never leave home without this.. and it works on just about EVERY STAIN with little to no effort
Great product! I try to keep one at work and one in my bag. Pro - easy to carry, good at removing spots. It is not good at oil stains though, which are hard to remove in general for me. It is a good value and I would recommend it.
I always carry one of these with me. It gets out the stain with little effort and it doesn't leave a ring or break down the fabric because you don't need to rub that hard.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos