BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Barbie S.
League City, TX
I have had these since college because I am a horrible clutz and I'm terrible at stain removal. I've used it on clothes, upholstered furniture, a Coach bag, shoes, if it has fabric I've tried it. The Tide pen has worked on everything but coffee. It does remove a fair amount of the coffee stain, but it won't get rid of it entirely. The other day I used it to remove some BBQ sauce from my toddler son's shirt and it worked perfectly. That's tomato based sauce coming off a light colored shirt with zero treatment other than the Tide pen several hours later after the spill. We buy these in 3 packs in our house!
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
I am the clumsiest person when it comes to food...but only when I wear white!! I have this mostly at home because I am a stay at home mom. But if i wear white out to a restaurant, I take it with me. I have found that it works immediately but notice it still leaves a slight stain there that isn't noticeable right away to the human eye but can still be seen! It works but I would like it to completely remove a stain before I spend another $3-4 dollars on it!
Britt P.
I was gifted this when I graduated and was skeptical about whether or not it worked. I kept it with me and thankfully so as on a day of an important interview I got a spaghetti sauce stain right in the front of my shirt. I used this pen and the stain was almost all the way gone. You really couldn't tell it was there unless you really looked for it. The stain came completely out in the wash! I recommend everyone carry one of these with you!
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
While this does not really get out stains all the way, it does make them less visible AND helps get the stain out when you wash it. It's like a pre-step to stain remover and detergent. I notice that when I do use it when I accidentally get a stain it helps to get it out completely later on. I hope that makes sense! Either way this is good thing to have, even if it doesn't get it out completely, it does help make it less noticeable.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
My husband got a stain on his brand new yellow shirt. We were out at a bowling alley with some friends when it happened. My friend had a Tide To Go pen on her so he used it. The spot looked pretty good after it dried but later in the evening the glow bowl started. Black lights came on and there he was, a huge glowing spot on his chest!! The shirt was cotton, the spot still glowed after a couple of washes but did eventually disappear.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
This product is multi useful great to slip in your purse especially if your going out to eat . As soon as you notice a spot of food ,splat of kectup, immediately use you will be happy with the results .Just press down on pen and move it across the small spill ,stain . You can also use it on your sneakers especially white ones it automatically removes scuff marks . you can find tide pens at any local food maket . Get one today .
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
All of us girls at work carry these tide to go pens. I never used to think they would work before but the first time I spilled coffee all over my shirt at work I decided to give it a go. It didn't take the stain out completely, which I didn't expect it to, but it really minimized the stain and I was confident to be at work even after my coffee disaster. Definitely worth it to purchase and try out, especially if you have kids.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I loved this thing, and I'm so sad that I lost it. It works well and fits perfectly in your purse. Mine did have the unfortunate experience of being in a makeup bag on a hot summers day inside my purse. The label melted and got super sticky, as did a few other products, so it's not Tide's fault at all.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I carry this in my purse at all times. I'm the world's worst at dropping food on my shirt and staining it while I am eating. I use this for all those oops moments especially when I'm out in public and a big fat stain on my blouse is the last thing I want people to notice. It works like a charm each and every time. Always makes my white shirt white again lol. It lasts me a long time considering how inexpensive it is.
Kimberly T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is every mothers go to power weapon. From juice to dirt it gets the stain out. It even helps on grass stains. On bigger messes I use the pen for a pretreatment
to keep the stain from setting until I can get it to the washer. I wish it came in a slightly bigger size but for the value it's great.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?