BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Christina B.
Christina B.
Mega Parent Expert
These were a lifesaver for me working as a waitress that had to wear a White shirt to work. Use it really quick and let dry. If the stain was still there when I got off work, it wasn't much, and "pre treating" it with this product kept the stain from setting in
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I keep this in my diaper bag. Have 2 young children that stain everything. It works wonderful. Never disappoints. Good bang for your buck! Highly affordable. I definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mega Parent Expert
I have maybe 3 of these one for my car one in my house and one in my purse. I love this on the go stick. You can never go wrong with having one. They work wonders and can really save you.
Lucie N.
Lucie N.
Fishers, IN
As a messy eater, I tend to accidentally spill food onto my clothes. Its embarrasing to be at work or hanging out with friends with a noticeable stain on my outfit. With Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover, I won't see the stain and neither will anyone else.
Raegan C.
Raegan C.
These little sticks are a life saver!! I like to keep them in my backpack or purse just in case! You can use these on all different kinds of fabrics and it is pure magic! I've found you can get these pretty much anywhere as well, so that is also a plus!
Crys M.
Crys M.
Seriously, this is the best spot remover I have ever used. This little pen has gotten out stains that were unaffected by 4 other stain removers! If you have not tried it yet, GO GET ONE NOW!!! So easy to use that even my husband is capable. Hahaha
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Oologah
These work so great! It's nice not to have a stain but it's really nice not to have to worry about getting the stain out later. The scent is just ok but I'm very sensitive to smells. That's why I only gave it 4stars. It's a very good value too.
Christin C.
Christin C.
I have to have this with me at all times! I am always spilling stuff on me and I have 2 kids whom need it a lot too. It works great, fits in my purse and is very affordable.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Mega Parent Expert
WORKS PRETTY GOOD. NICE LITTLE ON THE GO PEN FOR ACCIDENTS. I USE IT QUITE A BIT. THE ONLY BAD THING IS SOMETIMES IT LEAVES A WHITE SPOT OR RESIDUE BUT THAT COMES OFF AFTER YOU WASH IT.
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Great product! You can always count on it helping you stay clean. Efficient and easy to use and carry. Would recommend and keep buying. Affordable and easy to find in many stores.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?