BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I think this works alright. Its good to have in your purse just incase you need it. It works for some stains but not all of them.  I hate the wet spot it leaves all though it doesn't take too long to dry.
Jesse V.
Does not work on make up at all!! Ladies do not even try! It smudges the make up every where! But works pretty well on taking sauces off on clothes, especially white clothes! Super handy and helpful to have around
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
I love the Tide to go. If I get a stain where I am out and don't have anything to use, I can use this and help get the stain out. It's easy to use and gets the stain out so it doesn't sit in and ruin your clothes.
Katelyn C.
This is an absolute life saver if you are out and happen to find a stain on your clothes. It is super small and convenient to carry around, but may run out fast if you use it daily. I recommend this product!!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
It's good to have for just in case. To me it's more like pretreatment of a stain. It does remove some but most you can still tell they are there. Great for a little accident but you can still see where it happened.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
I just love my Tide to go pen! I literally just used it. Interning at the courthouse today and had Chinese for lunch. You know how soy sauce likes to splatter up on you and it's not a fun stain to get out. Made the splatters go away! Works well on ketchup as well. This is a must have in my purse!
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
Love this pen. It works instantly when I use it on white shirts. It's cheap and comes in packs of two. It's also fun to use it to make designs on black shirts and shoes. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Tara N.
This is a fantastic product to have on hand. I keep one in my desk at work, one in the car, and one at my house. It's a very effective way to clean up spills while you are out and about. It's quick and easy!
Kendra R.
This guy is my saving grace. I am so messy and sometimes you need something like this. It doesn't work too well on white because you can see the outline of the detergent. It's a good "nice to have" product.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I love this Tide-to-go! I didn't realize how helpful it was until my grandma gave me hers. Although I didn't buy from Amazon (though I plan to do soon because my "mini" pen just ran out), I can definitely vouch for this product! It's amazing. I'm a college student, so I get a lot spills from soda, coffee, chocolate... typically late night junkies. It removed all of them with ease. I once spilled coke on my white uniform shirt for work, and I popped the tide pen out from my purse, went to the bathroom, dabbed the stain, and ten minutes later, it was gone and dry (stain removed instantly, ten minutes was for drying). Another time my roommate and I were eating chicken nuggets and I spilled ketchup on my bright neon blue sheets, but my "wash time" wasn't until the next day. I wiped the ketchup off, wet it a little, tide-to-go'd it, and the next day when I washed my sheets, the stain was COMPLETELY gone.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?