BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kimberly T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is every mothers go to power weapon. From juice to dirt it gets the stain out. It even helps on grass stains. On bigger messes I use the pen for a pretreatment
to keep the stain from setting until I can get it to the washer. I wish it came in a slightly bigger size but for the value it's great.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I carry this in my purse at all times. I'm the world's worst at dropping food on my shirt and staining it while I am eating. I use this for all those oops moments especially when I'm out in public and a big fat stain on my blouse is the last thing I want people to notice. It works like a charm each and every time. Always makes my white shirt white again lol. It lasts me a long time considering how inexpensive it is.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you're a klutz like me -- spilling coffee and/or lunch on your work clothes or have a toddler who never fails to get food all over herself -- this item is a MUST HAVE. I carry one in my handbag everywhere and especially while traveling. It has been a lifesaver and comes in handy when you need it the most. My friends and coworkers are also always so appreciative that I have one on hand more that you can imagine!
JULIE S.
I received this product in the vow vox box from Influenster. I love that I can take this anywhere because it fits in my purse or pocket. I've already had to use it when cleaning up my lunch off my shirt (spaghetti stain) and a tea stain off my pants. It cleaned it right up for both stains! It kind of took a while to get it to work but once the product started flowing, it worked very well. Thanks influenster!
Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I have seen this product in the past and always wanted to try it, i revived a free sample compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing. I'm actually really disappointed in the product i tried to remove a fresh Oreo stain out of my sons white onsie and it did not remove the stain.
Amanda H.
How does anyone live without this product? For real? I received an additional one of these in my #VowVoxBow and already use them regularly. This pen is great for throwing in your purse and getting out small stains quickly. I couldn’t imagine traveling without this pen. Be aware that this pen doesn’t perfectly get all stains out (red wine for example), but for those really tough stains, it does a great job of loosening the stain so it doesn’t set into the fabric. It’s a great way to buy yourself time even for stubbornly stained clothes. #VowVoxBow
Kristine A.
I'm a chronic spiller/"where did this smudge come from?" kind of person. I've always got one of these in my purse. I have a couple friends who haven't given in and bought them yet and are always asking for mine. Clearly there's never any reason for me to buy the mini size. This me isn't very big anyway. It's only a big thicker than a Sharpie. It's great for getting stains before they set in to your clothes.
Shawna N.
Sometimes it is a hit or miss with this product. I have had experiences where they get the stains out of my clothes just fine, and others where they actually make a bigger stain than originally there. I also get blue marks on some of my whites after washing when I have used this. Because of the uncertainty of it, I tend to shy away from purchasing it, though the times the pen has worked have been great!
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Best product ever! Savior of the day at work. In the spring we all want to wear bright colors and then oops something spills on you, darn it ink from my pen at work, coffee!! Well no problem this product will surly make it disappear. I love it so much and everyone at work knows who to go to if they have a stain! :)
April H.
I have having a stain on a new shirt. Tide to Go helps me avoid this on the go and at home. Who really wants to start a load of laundry just to fix one shirt? Not me! I keep it in my purse so if I'm at the office and spill something or if I'm at home, I'm able to correct it. It's like a little eraser. Your shirt will be wet for a little bit, but at soon as it dries, the stain it gone! Lovely product.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?