BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Dawn D.
I've had much better luck with using peroxide for strain removal. I would give this no stars, if it weren't more convenient than carrying around peroxide. This product doesn't get most strains out and takes a lot of effort to get any of the strains out (and that's when applied immediately). The worst part is that after the first or second time of use, the tip is soaked with the prior stains residue, and is easily transferable to the garment I try to treat. Sort of defeats the purpose. They also sent very cost efficient with this issue.
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Not only does this help that this can fit in your small clutch but this pen is magic!!! I work in retail with expensive clothes and customers sometimes do not care too much about getting their makeup on things. I use this pen on everything to get all stains out even set stains. It's also very color friendly. you don't just have to use this on white clothing. This pen stays in my purse or back pocket it will save the day trust me!! this product was sent to me for testing purposes complimentary of influenster.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I had received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster recently and I had actually used this before and I like it! I have a "sometimes" messy boyfriend & son. Lol so, this Tide to Go is perfect. Whenever there is a stain on a clothing when we go out, I just take out this little pen-like stain remover and it does the job! It slowly removes the stain and makes it ready to wash out in the Landry. It's very convenient. I'd definitely recommend this product. Thank you Influenster!
Emily H.
Bridgewater, MA
Okay so being a college student, camp counselor and baby'sitter I have loved the tide to go pen since day one! It works wonders when I don't have time to do laundry and need to make sure that my favorite shirt won't stain. It's perfect for spots left by by children on clothing and it even works on carpets! The only bad thing is I use it so much that they don't last too long. Thank goodness they aren't expensive! It smells great and it easy to take where ever you go. I highly recommend it!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
So, I received this product for free from Influenster and immediately had to use it. My 3 Month old decided to grab my cup while I was trying to take a drink and I ended up spilling strawberry soda on my brand new white shirt. After a couple minutes my brain started to function and I realized that I had the pen so I used it... it got the strawberry right out. Needless to say, this mama is extremely happy. Tide to go saved my $40 shirt. I Definitely 100% recommend this to anyone that has kids.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a great idea! I keep this on hand at work. I have used it for chocolate and spaghetti spots on light colored pants with great results. Just dab the "pen" on the stain and gently rub the fabric. The area drys quickly after use too. Every mom should have one in their purse.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My work dress code is black and white. I am the worlds clumsiest person, and I work in a cosmetics store. Obviously I get a lot of stuff on me at work... Oh and did I mention I have two kids? So add them to my combo of white shirts, makeup, and clumsiness and you have a recipe for disaster! Or a major need for these tide to go Pens! Problem solved!
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
I had a small stain on my t-shirt, luckily it was only an old t-shirt, but I wanted to try out. So I pulled out my new TIDE TO GO INSTANT STAIN REMOVER PEN and went to work on that stain! Did just what the instructions said and bam ... Moments later I had a wet stain but it dried up, and stain was still there :(
It just made it lighter. Luckily I wasn't out anywhere spectacular so I applied it again, but it didn't work. I was bummed. They need a tougher formula.
Ashley H.
YEs!! That tide to go pen JUST removed INK from my shirt. Thank you very much! I love this thing. I reveived the Tide to go instant stain remover complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes. I am very skeptical of stain removers but was also very surprised that this one actually worked. I've only used it a few times but it has removed ink and a set in stain. I just throw this pen in my purse and i am ready to go wherever. It's very convenient.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Mini more...
These are just as good as the original. They're really nice to have for that small stain or spill. Not ideal for larger stains, obviously, but it does a really good job for what it is. I agree with other reviewers when they say it doesn't last for a super long time, but if you treat it like an "emergencies only" thing, it's great!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?