BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tara N.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a fantastic product to have on hand. I keep one in my desk at work, one in the car, and one at my house. It's a very effective way to clean up spills while you are out and about. It's quick and easy!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
This guy is my saving grace. I am so messy and sometimes you need something like this. It doesn't work too well on white because you can see the outline of the detergent. It's a good "nice to have" product.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
It's good to have for just in case. To me it's more like pretreatment of a stain. It does remove some but most you can still tell they are there. Great for a little accident but you can still see where it happened.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
El segundo, CA
I keep it around for any fresh and small stains. It doesnt get everything out but it does the job. I personally forget all the different types of stain removers for each fabric so this is a perfect catchall.
Callie E.
Callie E.
This little thing right has saved me so many times! I always carry one with me wherever I go. It's so convenient and easy to use. I gave it a four simply because it cannot get every single type of stain out.
Lovisa H.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I am a mess so this product has been has been a staple in my purse for years. I have about 4 of them: in my purse, travel case, book bag and on my vanity. I use it all the time and it works like a charm.
Jennileka K.
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
I love this product when I'm on the go and I have a stain on my shirt or pants . I keep one in my car and also at the house . I found that this product works great even on my friends white soccer jersey.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
So handy, whether you're out for dinner or in your laundry room throwing clothes into the wash. It's so easy to use, can take it wherever and it really does work (but of course it would, it's Tide!) :)
Tess W.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I carry this whenever I go! I am always running late and I seem to always have something bad happen to me when I'm rushing. This stuff has been a life saver when I needed it! I'd buy 100 of these!!!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Auburn, NY
This little gem is one of the best products I have ever bought to keep in my purse. From a regular day at work to my wedding day the tide to go pen has come to my rescue many times. This is a essential item  you should add to any purse, car or home for a quick fix.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?