BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Haley C.
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
When you have children this is a product to keep in your purse. I use one of these almost daily. Most of the time they will get the stain completely out. If they don't get it completely out they make it less noticeable. It also helps things not stain later. My most common use of this product right now......spit up😁
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Best product ever! Savior of the day at work. In the spring we all want to wear bright colors and then oops something spills on you, darn it ink from my pen at work, coffee!! Well no problem this product will surly make it disappear. I love it so much and everyone at work knows who to go to if they have a stain! :)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Oh my god! This product is a lifesaver! I tend to make a mess by dropping food or spilling drinks on myself. This product is my go-to for any accidents. It's easy to use & not too expensive. One pen lasts me months if not a whole year. I've had it remove Italian dressing, wine & even ink! Love this product!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
This is every mothers go to power weapon. From juice to dirt it gets the stain out. It even helps on grass stains. On bigger messes I use the pen for a pretreatment
to keep the stain from setting until I can get it to the washer. I wish it came in a slightly bigger size but for the value it's great.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Georgetown, IL
This is my favorite stain removing pen! Easy to the in your purse and I've never had a leak! It's great for food and coffee stains that are fresh! It helps to get something on the stain right away before you get home to wash it. I have used tide pens for about 6 years and they have never failed me!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I am always traveling for work and always have one of these with me. These are a lifesaver and have saved so many clothes! They are totally worth having and aren't expensive at all. You can find them anywhere, and sometimes even in the travel isle of some stores. I won't travel with out them!
Anna K.
Anna K.
new york, NY
Love these! They really work on almost any stain and are convenient to bring around in your hand bag. I keep one in my bag and one at work. Super useful for me because I'm a klutz and am always spilling stuff on myself. The only downside is that I find that they dry out a little quickly.
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
This product has ruined two of my clothing items so far. After using it on a black and white skirt the original stain remained as well as a blue ring where the tide was. On a white shirt that I typically where to interviews you can clearly see the ring of dried tide. Do not recommend.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Effective stain remover, but could not live with the scent. Each time I made use of this pen, it was to combat a stain on a blouse or shirt that I was wearing. Perhaps the close proximity of the garment to my face/nose made the unpleasant scent hard to ignore. I would not repurchase.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This product is a life saver! I have had to treat so many stains on my children's clothes and this can spot treat pretty much anything and completely removes the stains. I think this is priced decent and I would highly recommend it. This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?