BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Becky S.
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
This week I seemed to be staining everything: my clothes at home and at work, and I could've easily ended up looking like a mess. But luckily I had tide to go pens are my desk and in my purse. The stains came out immediately!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stain removing pen, I keep in it my purse just in case of a spill or stain I need to get rid of. It’s never let me down cuts through grease and coffee which i spill on myself a lot. You just press the pen down on the material it dispenses the product and you just rub it into the material using the tip. Works wonders!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a must to keep in your purse or suitcase for on the go. Its magic in a pen, if your out to dinner or lunch, or at the park and het something on your clothes just rub it with the pen and its gone.
Mariela M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually came across this product by accident. I spilled some juice on my white shirt and a friend I was with happen to have this product on them. My friend gave me the product to press on my shirt to remove the stain and it actually worked. The shirt did not look as if juice was spilled at all on it. Definitely will continue to use and recommend.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Mini more...
This mini item saved my life, i was with one of my friends on a chic restaurant and we were lit! Something spill on my blouse and she took the tide togo from her box! And it worked perfectly! I bought it for myself even since
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product it is very effective at removing stains and is easy so carry around and store. I have several at my house and they always come in handy. I would definitely recommend.
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is amazing to keep in your purse or diaper bag you never know when a stain will happen and this little pen helps get rid of it when you can’t wash it right away. But be careful it can fade colors like black.
Tamika N.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
Stains are gone in an instant! I plan on having these with me on togo when i have to style my clients just In case there were to be an unexpected stain on the fabric.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This is a life saver! I’m a bit of a klutz and tend to spill something on my outfits. I literally walk around with this in my shirt and as soon as I spill something I can whip it out and get rid of the stain immediately so I can enjoy my outfit for the rest of the day!
Alexandria C.
Gets my makeup out of my black clothes with ease! I keep one in my bag mostly all the time because I'm also a very messy eater. It's pretty affordable and easy to find in your local drug store! If you're as messy as I am I suggest you keep one on you at all times
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?