BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Danielle S.
Georgetown, IL
This is my favorite stain removing pen! Easy to the in your purse and I've never had a leak! It's great for food and coffee stains that are fresh! It helps to get something on the stain right away before you get home to wash it. I have used tide pens for about 6 years and they have never failed me!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I am always traveling for work and always have one of these with me. These are a lifesaver and have saved so many clothes! They are totally worth having and aren't expensive at all. You can find them anywhere, and sometimes even in the travel isle of some stores. I won't travel with out them!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! They really work on almost any stain and are convenient to bring around in your hand bag. I keep one in my bag and one at work. Super useful for me because I'm a klutz and am always spilling stuff on myself. The only downside is that I find that they dry out a little quickly.
Nikki G.
Effective stain remover, but could not live with the scent. Each time I made use of this pen, it was to combat a stain on a blouse or shirt that I was wearing. Perhaps the close proximity of the garment to my face/nose made the unpleasant scent hard to ignore. I would not repurchase.
Lauren W.
I love Tide To Go! I keep these in my car and purse for instant stain removal. These are effective if you follow the directions and do it right! Make sure you wash your stained clothes too with some stain remover to ensure that it all gets washed out. These are a lifesaver!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are pretty awesome to keep in your purse or backpack. They won't take the stain out right away, but it makes sure that it won't form a bad stain. It's not the cheapest, but sometimes you can find it cheap at certain places. I definitely recommend using a Tide To Go.
Danielle B.
Perfect to have in purse or bag, it does its job and gets a stain out if you can get to your washer. Mine always tend to dry out or leak though which kind of stinks, but on the plus side there inexpensive to replace. Every parent or messy person needs this in their lives!
Kari L.
Orange, CA
I love Tide To Go for on the run stain removal. Tide is one of the few commercially made detergent that my sensitive skin can handle. Having a handy pen I can leave in my purse allows me to be prepared for anything. Having young kids in the family also makes it a must!!
Ashlee S.
Tide to go is my go to product for instant stain remover. It has helped me, and others, on many different occasions. They are definitely affective and definitely worth the somewhat high price point. I repurchase these pretty much once I run out and I will continue.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I keep this in my purse with me at all times. I never go out to eat without it. The last thing you want is to have a huge stain on you shirt or pants. How embarrassing. This is a life saver. I would recommend especially if you spill things often or have children!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?