BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jesse V.
Jesse V.
Does not work on make up at all!! Ladies do not even try! It smudges the make up every where! But works pretty well on taking sauces off on clothes, especially white clothes! Super handy and helpful to have around
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
Love this pen. It works instantly when I use it on white shirts. It's cheap and comes in packs of two. It's also fun to use it to make designs on black shirts and shoes. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
This is an absolute life saver if you are out and happen to find a stain on your clothes. It is super small and convenient to carry around, but may run out fast if you use it daily. I recommend this product!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
I just love my Tide to go pen! I literally just used it. Interning at the courthouse today and had Chinese for lunch. You know how soy sauce likes to splatter up on you and it's not a fun stain to get out. Made the splatters go away! Works well on ketchup as well. This is a must have in my purse!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I think I had a defunct one. It did nothing for a stain I had on a shirt. It may have even been dried up. One of my friends used it because she had a stain and it left a huge mark o her shirt. Water is better.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a fantastic product to have on hand. I keep one in my desk at work, one in the car, and one at my house. It's a very effective way to clean up spills while you are out and about. It's quick and easy!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
This guy is my saving grace. I am so messy and sometimes you need something like this. It doesn't work too well on white because you can see the outline of the detergent. It's a good "nice to have" product.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
It's good to have for just in case. To me it's more like pretreatment of a stain. It does remove some but most you can still tell they are there. Great for a little accident but you can still see where it happened.
Lovisa H.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I am a mess so this product has been has been a staple in my purse for years. I have about 4 of them: in my purse, travel case, book bag and on my vanity. I use it all the time and it works like a charm.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
So handy, whether you're out for dinner or in your laundry room throwing clothes into the wash. It's so easy to use, can take it wherever and it really does work (but of course it would, it's Tide!) :)
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?