BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I had received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster recently and I had actually used this before and I like it! I have a "sometimes" messy boyfriend & son. Lol so, this Tide to Go is perfect. Whenever there is a stain on a clothing when we go out, I just take out this little pen-like stain remover and it does the job! It slowly removes the stain and makes it ready to wash out in the Landry. It's very convenient. I'd definitely recommend this product. Thank you Influenster!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
So, I received this product for free from Influenster and immediately had to use it. My 3 Month old decided to grab my cup while I was trying to take a drink and I ended up spilling strawberry soda on my brand new white shirt. After a couple minutes my brain started to function and I realized that I had the pen so I used it... it got the strawberry right out. Needless to say, this mama is extremely happy. Tide to go saved my $40 shirt. I Definitely 100% recommend this to anyone that has kids.
Emily H.
Bridgewater, MA
Okay so being a college student, camp counselor and baby'sitter I have loved the tide to go pen since day one! It works wonders when I don't have time to do laundry and need to make sure that my favorite shirt won't stain. It's perfect for spots left by by children on clothing and it even works on carpets! The only bad thing is I use it so much that they don't last too long. Thank goodness they aren't expensive! It smells great and it easy to take where ever you go. I highly recommend it!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a great idea! I keep this on hand at work. I have used it for chocolate and spaghetti spots on light colored pants with great results. Just dab the "pen" on the stain and gently rub the fabric. The area drys quickly after use too. Every mom should have one in their purse.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My work dress code is black and white. I am the worlds clumsiest person, and I work in a cosmetics store. Obviously I get a lot of stuff on me at work... Oh and did I mention I have two kids? So add them to my combo of white shirts, makeup, and clumsiness and you have a recipe for disaster! Or a major need for these tide to go Pens! Problem solved!
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
I had a small stain on my t-shirt, luckily it was only an old t-shirt, but I wanted to try out. So I pulled out my new TIDE TO GO INSTANT STAIN REMOVER PEN and went to work on that stain! Did just what the instructions said and bam ... Moments later I had a wet stain but it dried up, and stain was still there :(
It just made it lighter. Luckily I wasn't out anywhere spectacular so I applied it again, but it didn't work. I was bummed. They need a tougher formula.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
These are just as good as the original. They're really nice to have for that small stain or spill. Not ideal for larger stains, obviously, but it does a really good job for what it is. I agree with other reviewers when they say it doesn't last for a super long time, but if you treat it like an "emergencies only" thing, it's great!
Ashley H.
YEs!! That tide to go pen JUST removed INK from my shirt. Thank you very much! I love this thing. I reveived the Tide to go instant stain remover complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes. I am very skeptical of stain removers but was also very surprised that this one actually worked. I've only used it a few times but it has removed ink and a set in stain. I just throw this pen in my purse and i am ready to go wherever. It's very convenient.
Rachael M.
One of my all time favorite products for stains that need to be treated on the go. I enjoy using the pen it is very easy to use and very convent when going out on a date or cleaning up babies clothing or even yours when it gets puked on . The smell of this isn't so great wish they made this in a scent and I would love it even more.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I have had these since college because I am a horrible clutz and I'm terrible at stain removal. I've used it on clothes, upholstered furniture, a Coach bag, shoes, if it has fabric I've tried it. The Tide pen has worked on everything but coffee. It does remove a fair amount of the coffee stain, but it won't get rid of it entirely. The other day I used it to remove some BBQ sauce from my toddler son's shirt and it worked perfectly. That's tomato based sauce coming off a light colored shirt with zero treatment other than the Tide pen several hours later after the spill. We buy these in 3 packs in our house!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?