BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Let's just say I am a very messy person. I use this product all the time. In fact I have several of them. I have one in my house, one in my car, and one in my purse at all times! They work FANTASTICALLY. I get mine at my local Walmart for a fair price.
Christina B.
These were a lifesaver for me working as a waitress that had to wear a White shirt to work. Use it really quick and let dry. If the stain was still there when I got off work, it wasn't much, and "pre treating" it with this product kept the stain from setting in
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
Michael K.
Detroit
This product does do its job as quickly breaking down the stain to an almost invisible stain the stick does leave a slightly visible stain but the bold color does break down to something that resembles the article of clothing so it's lest noticeable
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I have a super messy family so I have been buying this for years. It works really really well and it can get most stains out easily. I have found that using it and then washing the clothes and using it again makes it work even better. 10/10 definitely buy.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
Josephine K.
Talk about lifesaver when you need this portable tide pen. It's so convenient, every time I go on vacation I make sure to have this just in case. Just got another for the family cruise. They're easy to use, sis go for it! Magical stain remover!
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I keep this pen in my purse so whenever I need it I can just grab it out and use it. It removes all stains. Doesn't damage clothing or leave a big wet stain. Not to expensive either. I would recommend this to anyone with kids or a sloppy eater!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
This pen is such a lifesaver! We have so many of these in the house. I also keep one in my diaper bag, in my car, & in my husband's car. It's so helpful especially with my almost 1 year old who constantly makes messes & gets his clothes dirty!
Carly C.
Pine Grove, PA
Must have item in a purse or car! This product has saved so many clothing items in my family. Its so wonderful that it's small and compact enough to fit wherever you need it to! I have one in my purse, car, desk at work, and when I travel!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?