BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Genea W.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
I love the Tide to go. If I get a stain where I am out and don't have anything to use, I can use this and help get the stain out. It's easy to use and gets the stain out so it doesn't sit in and ruin your clothes.
Jesse V.
Jesse V.
Does not work on make up at all!! Ladies do not even try! It smudges the make up every where! But works pretty well on taking sauces off on clothes, especially white clothes! Super handy and helpful to have around
samantha h.
samantha h.
union
this is by far hands down the best thing that has came out when ur on the go and ur in a cute outfit and u get something on it and ur in a rush this is something everyone needs to carry around and its not expensive u get a lot of use out of it i would personally recommend it for anyone
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I think I had a defunct one. It did nothing for a stain I had on a shirt. It may have even been dried up. One of my friends used it because she had a stain and it left a huge mark o her shirt. Water is better.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
This is an absolute life saver if you are out and happen to find a stain on your clothes. It is super small and convenient to carry around, but may run out fast if you use it daily. I recommend this product!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
I just love my Tide to go pen! I literally just used it. Interning at the courthouse today and had Chinese for lunch. You know how soy sauce likes to splatter up on you and it's not a fun stain to get out. Made the splatters go away! Works well on ketchup as well. This is a must have in my purse!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
Love this pen. It works instantly when I use it on white shirts. It's cheap and comes in packs of two. It's also fun to use it to make designs on black shirts and shoes. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
El segundo, CA
I keep it around for any fresh and small stains. It doesnt get everything out but it does the job. I personally forget all the different types of stain removers for each fabric so this is a perfect catchall.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
This guy is my saving grace. I am so messy and sometimes you need something like this. It doesn't work too well on white because you can see the outline of the detergent. It's a good "nice to have" product.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
It's good to have for just in case. To me it's more like pretreatment of a stain. It does remove some but most you can still tell they are there. Great for a little accident but you can still see where it happened.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?