BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a total klutz and rarely go a day without her spilling coffee or food on myself. Enter tide to go. there's always one in the bottom of my bag and I use it to essentially pre-treat the stain. It for sure prevents the stain from setting in but it doesn't erase it then and there.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
This is a must have in my purse at all times!  I also live on a farm, so I never know when a mud stain or something will show up on my nice clothes.  This is very effective and at only 3 dollars it's affordable.  I would recommend this to everyone to keep on hand!
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I love this little pen, I can bring it anywhere with me and it actually works. I had spilled salad dressing on my pants and had a medium sized stain. I pulled out my pen and literaly erased the stain!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone on the go or even at home!
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
This tide on the go stick is amazing when in need of removing a stain fast and the only problem is it takes a little while to dry but other than that it does a fantastic job I will continue to buy this and recommend it to others to carry with them for emergency stain removal.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I keep this in my diaper bag. Have 2 young children that stain everything. It works wonderful. Never disappoints. Good bang for your buck! Highly affordable. I definitely recommend this product!
Evelyn R.
Crandall, TX
Honestly, I was not sure on how this product would work you know without all the other extra stuff needed, BUT i was very impressed! Not only is it the perfect size to fit in any size purse, but it works great! Its at a very affordable price and I would recommend to everyone! Especially people with small children who get things spilled a lot, this is perfect for you!
Elena C.
Sutton
I carry a Tide stick with me everywhere. I work at a messy job and my husband isn't the neatest eater. The stick had saved many a shirt from staining. It's not perfect, it can't erase every stain but it does make it wash out much easier. A must have for anyone.
Emily A.
Alliance , OH
This item is a must have for me because I'm a really messy eater. This saved my white t-shirt from orange juice, but it did take a lot of scrubbing. I think it works great, but when I tried it for the first time I thought getting the stain out would be easier.
Kayla B.
Gainesville, FL
i would without a doubt recommend this product to anyone. this product has honestly been a life saver for getting rid of stains quickly a myriad of times. it is reasonably priced and a great quality item that i always purchase to make my clothes longlasting.
Lynn S.
I love this little stain remover. It works on everything and with so little effort. And at such a fantastic price. I never travel without one in my luggage. A simply fantastic product!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?