BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Emily A.
Emily A.
This little gem has saved more than outfit and for that I will always be grateful!

I keep one in my car, one in my desk at work and more often than not have one in my purse because you just never know when a stain will strike!
Clover T.
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
This is my emergency life savor. It is so multi tasking, I use it to sport clean my sofas, carpets and clothes. This is very strong and cleans instantly as if nothing happened. They are easily potable and a little does go a long way.
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
These tide pens are so convenient. I keep a few here and there because you never know when you might need it. I tend to be a messy person so it is perfect for me. They are affordable and last long enough to make the price worth it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
These are a must have in my bag or purse. I am the messiest person on earth and they help me out quite a bit. They are so effective and affordable. They keep my clothes clean throughout the day. I recommend this to everybody!!
Mason S.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
A gift from god in the form of a little stick marker. From coffee spills, to greasy takeout splotches, this tool is basically witchcraft. I have one in my desk at work and one in my car. It's a staple item everyone should have.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Winter Haven, FL
It's a lifesaver. I will always carry a Tide to go. I wish they were sold it larger packs, but regardless I keep buying them. For the wonders they do, they are affordable. If your a magnet for stains, you should carry one.
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
Every person should carry one of these on them at all times. If you spill on yourself when you're out pull it out of your bag put it out, it's fixed! I use this for on the go ! So convenient. And saves shirts lives !!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Mega Parent Expert
This to go stain remover does a good job of helping to get rid of a stain. If I am out and get something on my clothes, I would use this until I am able to get home and wash my clothes to remove the stain. Overall I would say it helps to remove stains, but it doesn't remove stains when used by itself.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
I love this stuff and always keep one in my diaper bag, purse, and car. It takes most stains out, except really hard-clinging ones like grease or blood. It's affordable because it lasts so long, even after a few years.
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I think this works alright. Its good to have in your purse just incase you need it. It works for some stains but not all of them.  I hate the wet spot it leaves all though it doesn't take too long to dry.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?