BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
This is my must have or MVP (Most Valuable Product) product! I am one of those people that you can dress up, but can't take out. I guarantee that if I am wearing a shirt for the first time I am going to spill something on it. I am forever spilling black coffee on the white shirts I favor. Tide to go has saved me on more than one occasion. Since the original Tide to Go stick came out I have had one with me. I especially like this little mini version because it is small enough to fit in my pocket for those times when I am eating out and not carrying a purse or bag.
Ashley M.
Albany, GA
I received this product in my VowVoxBox. I accidentally spilled Benefit's Posie Tint on one of my favorite t-shirts yesterday. I didn't think ANYTHING would be able to save the shirt, but decided to give this pen a chance anyway. Almost immediately after using the pen, the stain started to fade. However, after I washed and dried it, I noticed that the pen not only took the stain out of my shirt, but it also took the coloring out. I am extremely upset and would not recommend this product to anyone. Save your money and sanity and buy something else.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
One of the latest products I'm trying for free from Influenster is the Tide To Go pen. It's a instant stain remover pen small enough to fit in your purse or even pocket. It's not a pre-treater and only works on fresh stains, and work it does. It took a small chinese food stain out of my white tank. This pen is the best thing i could have been sent, as anyone who has eaten with me knows i always end up spilling on myself. I recommend anyone with a kid, or who spills a lot, gets one of these for themselves. Thanks Influenster for letting me try it!
Crystal J.
Lockport, NY
Oh my god! This product is a lifesaver! I tend to make a mess by dropping food or spilling drinks on myself. This product is my go-to for any accidents. It's easy to use & not too expensive. One pen lasts me months if not a whole year. I've had it remove Italian dressing, wine & even ink! Love this product!
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
I am sometimes so clumsy and these little guys have saved me from so many stains! I usually purchase a three-pack from Target and then I can keep one at home with my laundry products, one in my purse for work, and I give one to my boyfriend so he can keep it on hand (usually he throws it in his car). I find that you don't have to use too much product on each stain, even the stubborn ones! Because of that, these little pens last for quite a while. And the gals at work know that they can come to me if they end up getting something on their clothes.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a young child and he is constantly making messes. Of course, not on purpose, but he's still learning how to properly eat without making a mess. And of course, the dreaded grass stains on the knees of his pants. The Tide To Go stick fits perfectly in my purse or pocket during an outing with my child. It's handy, so when an accident happens I can just pop the top off and put it on the stain and won't have to worry about it getting stuck in the clothing and not coming out. Perfectly sized, convenience in a tube, and great for moms!
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This pen is a miracle worker and very necessary for me as i am a messy eater. This pen strsght up removes anything out of your clothes i didn't think it was possible but it is i love this pen and don't worry if you rub it on a stain and it doesn't fully go away right away just give it time to work its magic and viola your clothes are perfect again i always have one on me its a necessity
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had bought this a few years ago. It has been a long time. I had no problem getting out hard stains. This did get the job done. The only downside to this Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover is that it is a little expensive for me to buy all the time. I did like how it is able to get lipstick out of my clothes. Sometime I get lipstick on my blouse when I'm out hanging out with friends.
Dawn D.
I've had much better luck with using peroxide for strain removal. I would give this no stars, if it weren't more convenient than carrying around peroxide. This product doesn't get most strains out and takes a lot of effort to get any of the strains out (and that's when applied immediately). The worst part is that after the first or second time of use, the tip is soaked with the prior stains residue, and is easily transferable to the garment I try to treat. Sort of defeats the purpose. They also sent very cost efficient with this issue.
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Not only does this help that this can fit in your small clutch but this pen is magic!!! I work in retail with expensive clothes and customers sometimes do not care too much about getting their makeup on things. I use this pen on everything to get all stains out even set stains. It's also very color friendly. you don't just have to use this on white clothing. This pen stays in my purse or back pocket it will save the day trust me!! this product was sent to me for testing purposes complimentary of influenster.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?