BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Sarah C.
Milford, CT
I bought this product for everyday use. I find that it comes in handy in many situations. I was impressed with how fast and affordable this product is. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I'm a big fan of this product! I keep one in my purse, one in my son's diaper bag, and before I left work to be a stay at home mom, I kept one in my desk. These are great for those spills on the go, you know, the coffee that dribbled on your shirt when you hit that speed bump, the ketchup your kid accidentally squirted on you, etc. They've changed the scent also, so it no longer smells like vomit (thank God...) but now smells fresh and clean. It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I've been familiar with this product for years, so when I received it complimentary from Influenster in my #VowVoxBox I was thrilled...and because I'm clumsy. Just days before receiving my package in the mail, I spilled coffee on my pants while at work..and thought to myself "why don't I have a tide to go here?"...and then I received one! Best product for quick fixes and minor spills..and it beats walking to the closest water source and humiliating yourself. ;-)
Ashley W.
Lubbock , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I keep one of these in my purse and it has saved me on more than one occasion. I also always travel with one. I feel comfortable using this on any material.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received the Tide to Go Pen complimentary from Influenster for testing a reviewing purposes as part of the ‪#‎VowVoxBox‬. First, it honestly is a life saver when it comes to removing and fighting those tough stains that are accidental. I spilled a little smoothie juice on a white dress shirt and in minutes the ‪#‎TideToGo‬ pen removed the stain and the shirt appeared brand new once more. Secondly,I will definitely be taking this product with me everywhere I go. Especially when it comes to events, special occasions and the most important.... weddings. Ladies,the #TidetoGo is a must have item for weddings!
Catherine V.
I keep one in my car, my purse, my kitchen, my desk at work and in every bag that I own. i am clumsy and I found my hero. I love that a little bit goes a long way!
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep this in my bag because every time I wear something white or light colored, I end up spilling coffee or food on myself. I've used this on linen, cotton, silk and it's effectively removed the stains before they become permanent. Sure, I walk around with a wet spot on my clothes for a bit, but it's worth it! It's not that inexpensive, but I've had this for at least 6 months already and have not needed to replace it yet so a little goes a long way. Good buy!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
For those days you can't even. Tie your hair up in a messy bun, grab your Tide to go pen, and get to work. Literally a life saver for those embarrassing moments when you drop or spill something or just even when life happens. One of the most crucial everyday items, this pen is always in my bag. Picked it up at Target and recommend you to as well! Keep Calm and Tide to go.
Amanda V.
Canonsburg , PA
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
I am a nurse, I have to wear white scrub tops to work at a hospital. As you can imagine nothing in a hospital mixed with white clothes. I have one of these in my bag and in my locker at all times. It works great at taking out stains. The problem with the product is the smell is horrendous. The first time I used it I thought I had an old one that went bad, I quickly found that wasn't the case when I bought a new one and it smelled awful also. I wish they would work on the smell, it would be a great product if you didn't have to worry about smelling all day after you use it.
lindsey p.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is my saving grace. Can't tell you how many times I have stained my shirt thinking it would be impossible to get out. Nope, not a thing! This works like magic!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?