BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Clover T.
Clover T.
Decatur, GA
This is my emergency life savor. It is so multi tasking, I use it to sport clean my sofas, carpets and clothes. This is very strong and cleans instantly as if nothing happened. They are easily potable and a little does go a long way.
Mason S.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
A gift from god in the form of a little stick marker. From coffee spills, to greasy takeout splotches, this tool is basically witchcraft. I have one in my desk at work and one in my car. It's a staple item everyone should have.
Erica W.
Erica W.
This is the best cleaning product for on the go!!! Tied stain removal pens help me out in the clutch! Definitely something you can carry in your purse that is affordable and gets the job done for any stains you have throughout the day!
Judith C.
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great product on the go... it's small so you can putt it in your purse like a pen.... and when you have a lil stain gett it right away and use it...
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
These are a must have in my bag or purse. I am the messiest person on earth and they help me out quite a bit. They are so effective and affordable. They keep my clothes clean throughout the day. I recommend this to everybody!!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Winter Haven, FL
It's a lifesaver. I will always carry a Tide to go. I wish they were sold it larger packs, but regardless I keep buying them. For the wonders they do, they are affordable. If your a magnet for stains, you should carry one.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
I love this stuff and always keep one in my diaper bag, purse, and car. It takes most stains out, except really hard-clinging ones like grease or blood. It's affordable because it lasts so long, even after a few years.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Mega Parent Expert
This to go stain remover does a good job of helping to get rid of a stain. If I am out and get something on my clothes, I would use this until I am able to get home and wash my clothes to remove the stain. Overall I would say it helps to remove stains, but it doesn't remove stains when used by itself.
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
Every person should carry one of these on them at all times. If you spill on yourself when you're out pull it out of your bag put it out, it's fixed! I use this for on the go ! So convenient. And saves shirts lives !!
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I think this works alright. Its good to have in your purse just incase you need it. It works for some stains but not all of them.  I hate the wet spot it leaves all though it doesn't take too long to dry.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?