BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
Honestly m, these things have saved me so many times. I'm incredibly accident prone and if I'm eating anything that will stain, I'll get it on me. These Tode to go sticks are great at helping remove stains before they become a problem.
Valeria G.
MEDLEY, FL
I the best thing Tide have created to take on the go, and more when you have a little one, you have mess written all over you LOL and this can take you out in a bit of a food, crayola, marker or any stain that may appear on the way!
Katie Q.
This is a MUST HAVE for those who have kids.. or just super messy like myself I never leave home without this.. and it works on just about EVERY STAIN with little to no effort
Ana G.
Awesome for emergencies, I used it all the time, especially when I'm out with my granddaughter, she's only two years old and this tide product saved our days several times. It's really affordable and I would recommend this to anyone
Mae F.
Great product! I try to keep one at work and one in my bag. Pro - easy to carry, good at removing spots. It is not good at oil stains though, which are hard to remove in general for me. It is a good value and I would recommend it.
Margaret O.
Dawsonville
I haven't had good luck with this. I find Shout Wipes to be far more effective. Although they are easier to find than the Shout Wipes, they just don't seem to work as well.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I always carry one of these with me. It gets out the stain with little effort and it doesn't leave a ring or break down the fabric because you don't need to rub that hard.
I used this product on a stain at work hoping for a quick fix on dress pants. The stick took away the stain but left a large spot that was darker for the rest of the day making a much more noticeable spot than the original one.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I give this item five stars because every time I have used it - it has come through. I have it in my drawer at work and when I get a stain I whip it out.

Easy to use and a staple if you're prone to get oopsies. :)

My most recent use was on a pizza sauce stain on my left pant leg. I wiped the sauce off, scrubbed the stain with the pen, let it dry and it was gone. As easy as that. (Picture provided)
Beatriz F.
My life saver, I'm 27 and every time I eat some stain will be in my clothes, but since I discovered this I can look good at work and get ride of the stain suuuper fast.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?