BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tina B.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert
I personally have tried this several times and have had no luck with it. To me it is not worth the buy. It would nice if it did work but i find I am disappointed every time. I would not recommend to this others nor will I buy this product again.
Michael K.
Michael K.
Detroit
This product does do its job as quickly breaking down the stain to an almost invisible stain the stick does leave a slightly visible stain but the bold color does break down to something that resembles the article of clothing so it's lest noticeable
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
Josephine K.
Josephine K.
Talk about lifesaver when you need this portable tide pen. It's so convenient, every time I go on vacation I make sure to have this just in case. Just got another for the family cruise. They're easy to use, sis go for it! Magical stain remover!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I keep this pen in my purse so whenever I need it I can just grab it out and use it. It removes all stains. Doesn't damage clothing or leave a big wet stain. Not to expensive either. I would recommend this to anyone with kids or a sloppy eater!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This pen is such a lifesaver! We have so many of these in the house. I also keep one in my diaper bag, in my car, & in my husband's car. It's so helpful especially with my almost 1 year old who constantly makes messes & gets his clothes dirty!
Kathrina W.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert
It works great especially if you apply it right away. Also it acts as a pre treatment for clothes, so I suggest throw it in the washer after applying to get the max effect. And mind you because of its size, it works great with small stain.
Nakeia B.
Nakeia B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a amazing product. There are zero cons with this product, it has always worked for me every time! I keep about 3 handy. Very affordable and they actually contain a lot of product in the vile. I highly recommend this product!
Emily A.
Emily A.
This little gem has saved more than outfit and for that I will always be grateful!

I keep one in my car, one in my desk at work and more often than not have one in my purse because you just never know when a stain will strike!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?