BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Mini more...
I am a mess so this product has been has been a staple in my purse for years. I have about 4 of them: in my purse, travel case, book bag and on my vanity. I use it all the time and it works like a charm.
Amy M.
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).
Gloria R.
So handy, whether you're out for dinner or in your laundry room throwing clothes into the wash. It's so easy to use, can take it wherever and it really does work (but of course it would, it's Tide!) :)
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I carry this whenever I go! I am always running late and I seem to always have something bad happen to me when I'm rushing. This stuff has been a life saver when I needed it! I'd buy 100 of these!!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These tide to go products aren't my favorite. You have to get to the stain right away or it isn't going to work. And then you are left with a huge tide Mark on your clothes. They were never my favorite
Christine T.
Auburn, NY
This little gem is one of the best products I have ever bought to keep in my purse. From a regular day at work to my wedding day the tide to go pen has come to my rescue many times. This is a essential item  you should add to any purse, car or home for a quick fix.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I keep it around for any fresh and small stains. It doesnt get everything out but it does the job. I personally forget all the different types of stain removers for each fabric so this is a perfect catchall.
summer s.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recommend this to anyone who is always getting a stain on themselves. I always keep one in my purse because it never fails I spill something on myself. It works great, definitely a must have.
Stephanie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have maybe 3 of these one for my car one in my house and one in my purse. I love this on the go stick. You can never go wrong with having one. They work wonders and can really save you.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?