What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 997 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Anyone with kids should carry a pile of these wherever they go. These little miracle workers are absolutely amazing when it comes to erasing those unwanted little stains-to-be that us patents go through on a daily basis.
I do not leave home without them!
I do not leave home without them!
Let's just say I am a very messy person. I use this product all the time. In fact I have several of them. I have one in my house, one in my car, and one in my purse at all times! They work FANTASTICALLY. I get mine at my local Walmart for a fair price.
This product does do its job as quickly breaking down the stain to an almost invisible stain the stick does leave a slightly visible stain but the bold color does break down to something that resembles the article of clothing so it's lest noticeable
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
I keep this pen in my purse so whenever I need it I can just grab it out and use it. It removes all stains. Doesn't damage clothing or leave a big wet stain. Not to expensive either. I would recommend this to anyone with kids or a sloppy eater!
Talk about lifesaver when you need this portable tide pen. It's so convenient, every time I go on vacation I make sure to have this just in case. Just got another for the family cruise. They're easy to use, sis go for it! Magical stain remover!
This pen is such a lifesaver! We have so many of these in the house. I also keep one in my diaper bag, in my car, & in my husband's car. It's so helpful especially with my almost 1 year old who constantly makes messes & gets his clothes dirty!
It works great especially if you apply it right away. Also it acts as a pre treatment for clothes, so I suggest throw it in the washer after applying to get the max effect. And mind you because of its size, it works great with small stain.
These tide pens are so convenient. I keep a few here and there because you never know when you might need it. I tend to be a messy person so it is perfect for me. They are affordable and last long enough to make the price worth it.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos