BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

L V.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep this in my bag because every time I wear something white or light colored, I end up spilling coffee or food on myself. I've used this on linen, cotton, silk and it's effectively removed the stains before they become permanent. Sure, I walk around with a wet spot on my clothes for a bit, but it's worth it! It's not that inexpensive, but I've had this for at least 6 months already and have not needed to replace it yet so a little goes a long way. Good buy!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
For those days you can't even. Tie your hair up in a messy bun, grab your Tide to go pen, and get to work. Literally a life saver for those embarrassing moments when you drop or spill something or just even when life happens. One of the most crucial everyday items, this pen is always in my bag. Picked it up at Target and recommend you to as well! Keep Calm and Tide to go.
Amanda V.
Canonsburg , PA
I am a nurse, I have to wear white scrub tops to work at a hospital. As you can imagine nothing in a hospital mixed with white clothes. I have one of these in my bag and in my locker at all times. It works great at taking out stains. The problem with the product is the smell is horrendous. The first time I used it I thought I had an old one that went bad, I quickly found that wasn't the case when I bought a new one and it smelled awful also. I wish they would work on the smell, it would be a great product if you didn't have to worry about smelling all day after you use it.
Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
This is my must have or MVP (Most Valuable Product) product! I am one of those people that you can dress up, but can't take out. I guarantee that if I am wearing a shirt for the first time I am going to spill something on it. I am forever spilling black coffee on the white shirts I favor. Tide to go has saved me on more than one occasion. Since the original Tide to Go stick came out I have had one with me. I especially like this little mini version because it is small enough to fit in my pocket for those times when I am eating out and not carrying a purse or bag.
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is my saving grace. Can't tell you how many times I have stained my shirt thinking it would be impossible to get out. Nope, not a thing! This works like magic!
Crystal J.
Lockport, NY
Oh my god! This product is a lifesaver! I tend to make a mess by dropping food or spilling drinks on myself. This product is my go-to for any accidents. It's easy to use & not too expensive. One pen lasts me months if not a whole year. I've had it remove Italian dressing, wine & even ink! Love this product!
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This pen is a miracle worker and very necessary for me as i am a messy eater. This pen strsght up removes anything out of your clothes i didn't think it was possible but it is i love this pen and don't worry if you rub it on a stain and it doesn't fully go away right away just give it time to work its magic and viola your clothes are perfect again i always have one on me its a necessity
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I had bought this a few years ago. It has been a long time. I had no problem getting out hard stains. This did get the job done. The only downside to this Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover is that it is a little expensive for me to buy all the time. I did like how it is able to get lipstick out of my clothes. Sometime I get lipstick on my blouse when I'm out hanging out with friends.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Such a great idea! I keep this on hand at work. I have used it for chocolate and spaghetti spots on light colored pants with great results. Just dab the "pen" on the stain and gently rub the fabric. The area drys quickly after use too. Every mom should have one in their purse.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My work dress code is black and white. I am the worlds clumsiest person, and I work in a cosmetics store. Obviously I get a lot of stuff on me at work... Oh and did I mention I have two kids? So add them to my combo of white shirts, makeup, and clumsiness and you have a recipe for disaster! Or a major need for these tide to go Pens! Problem solved!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?