BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love Tide To Go sticks! They fit in my purse so easily and truly are great at taking out stains. Perfect for when you're out and about and accidentally get a stain but are not able to wash your clothes right away. Only downside is the liquid inside smells kind of awful, in my opinion. Inexpensive and high quality. I would recommend.
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
Love love love this little pdn. It's great to travel with inside my purse it bookbag. I just recently ran out of mine and have to go buy a new one. I definitely think it is worth it. I tend to twirl my pens around while I'm in class for some reason, and sometimes little narks get in my pants. I love that I'm able to use this to get this marks off.
Lyndsey W.
I think this product is great for on the go to help with quick stains. It's not as great as actually using stain remover and washing the clothes but it's not bad on the go to help with a stain. Sometimes it doesn't quite get the stain out but like I said, it's good for a quick spot to make the stain look less noticeable.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This was definitely a lifesaver for me when I traveled to Europe. It is perfect for traveling and it's not expensive at all! It definitely removes whatever stains I had at the time. I can't say that it will remove the toughest of stains but it does the job when you need it out and about! I will definitely keep buying these!
Ashley F.
Charlotte
I love this Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover! It works well getting out small stains that you spilled on yourself by accident. This product has always been effective for me and is pretty affordable, I would recommend this product to others. I would buy this product over again and carry it around with me wherever I go.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
This product may as well be made of water. When I first purchased it I was super excited at the prospect of eliminating stains without a washing machine. Wrong. It basically just made the stain worse then it originally was. So I ended up making a bigger mess by using the pen then if I would have left it alone.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is great for removing stains on the go. It's usually pricey so I try to find it on sale but I always try to have one in my car and purse. I've never had a stain I couldn't get out with this. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scent it leaves while it's still wet but that usually goes away pretty quickly.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This remover is great when you need it. My dad got a spot on his shirt. I had this in my bag. It got the spot removed. I'm not disappointed at all. My dad now takes them with him whenever he travels. He travels a lot. These are a staples in my bag and his bag. I would recommend this product. It works!
Andrea F.
This little Tide pen rocks!! I'm not the best with keeping stains off my shirt so this pen comes in super handy. I use it right away and a few seconds later the stain is gone or almost gone so that way it doesn't stand out. Just toss it in the wash later and you're good! I highly recommend this product.
Stephanie V.
This to go stain remover does a good job of helping to get rid of a stain. If I am out and get something on my clothes, I would use this until I am able to get home and wash my clothes to remove the stain. Overall I would say it helps to remove stains, but it doesn't remove stains when used by itself.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?