BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these. I have used them for many years. I like to buy them at Walmart for the best deal. I keep one in my purse for emergency needs. I have children and they come in handy. I love you can take them with you. These are very convenient.  I would totally recommend this.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert
This tide on the go stick is amazing when in need of removing a stain fast and the only problem is it takes a little while to dry but other than that it does a fantastic job I will continue to buy this and recommend it to others to carry with them for emergency stain removal.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Tide To Go is my favorite product. I tend to be clumsy and one time I was drinking coffee and it spilled all over my white top! It did some magic to semi remove the stain. Left my blouse with a little brown spot but it was better than a bold brown spot on my white blouse.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Crandall, TX
Honestly, I was not sure on how this product would work you know without all the other extra stuff needed, BUT i was very impressed! Not only is it the perfect size to fit in any size purse, but it works great! Its at a very affordable price and I would recommend to everyone! Especially people with small children who get things spilled a lot, this is perfect for you!
Elena C.
Elena C.
Sutton
I carry a Tide stick with me everywhere. I work at a messy job and my husband isn't the neatest eater. The stick had saved many a shirt from staining. It's not perfect, it can't erase every stain but it does make it wash out much easier. A must have for anyone.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know why I still wear white clothes, but when I do, I try to keep this handy. It's very convenient and works effectively in removing small stains. It can work on other things other than clothes, like purses and other accessories. Would recommend.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
This item is a must have for me because I'm a really messy eater. This saved my white t-shirt from orange juice, but it did take a lot of scrubbing. I think it works great, but when I tried it for the first time I thought getting the stain out would be easier.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Gainesville, FL
i would without a doubt recommend this product to anyone. this product has honestly been a life saver for getting rid of stains quickly a myriad of times. it is reasonably priced and a great quality item that i always purchase to make my clothes longlasting.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I have a super messy family so I have been buying this for years. It works really really well and it can get most stains out easily. I have found that using it and then washing the clothes and using it again makes it work even better. 10/10 definitely buy.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
I love this little stain remover. It works on everything and with so little effort. And at such a fantastic price. I never travel without one in my luggage. A simply fantastic product!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?