BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Crys M.
Seriously, this is the best spot remover I have ever used. This little pen has gotten out stains that were unaffected by 4 other stain removers! If you have not tried it yet, GO GET ONE NOW!!! So easy to use that even my husband is capable. Hahaha
Tracy W.
Oologah
These work so great! It's nice not to have a stain but it's really nice not to have to worry about getting the stain out later. The scent is just ok but I'm very sensitive to smells. That's why I only gave it 4stars. It's a very good value too.
Christin C.
I have to have this with me at all times! I am always spilling stuff on me and I have 2 kids whom need it a lot too. It works great, fits in my purse and is very affordable.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
WORKS PRETTY GOOD. NICE LITTLE ON THE GO PEN FOR ACCIDENTS. I USE IT QUITE A BIT. THE ONLY BAD THING IS SOMETIMES IT LEAVES A WHITE SPOT OR RESIDUE BUT THAT COMES OFF AFTER YOU WASH IT.
Elizet P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a life saver! Especially as a mom. It's worked on basically everything. The one and only time I'd seen it not get a stain out was on white canvas shoes, it did turn them a little yellow. But other then that it works perfect every time.
Kristi C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have only purchased the Tide To Go once or twice because I feel that its a bit pricey but it WORKS! Its great when your a mom with a infant or toddler, messes are everywhere!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Because of Tide's ubiquity, its scent has become ingrained in the fabric of American lifeTide outcleaned them by as much as 14 percent.
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! You can always count on it helping you stay clean. Efficient and easy to use and carry. Would recommend and keep buying. Affordable and easy to find in many stores.
Jeff M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great product. Easy to use.  Great for when going on vacation etc and you are cut off from most cleaning supplies. Fits great in a purse for the ladies. Highly recommend.  Reasonably priced compared to the competition. Definitely recommend.
Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
Honestly m, these things have saved me so many times. I'm incredibly accident prone and if I'm eating anything that will stain, I'll get it on me. These Tode to go sticks are great at helping remove stains before they become a problem.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?