BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Hayley F.
Hayley F.
I have used this for about a year now and it's helpful when I have it with me right when I get a stain, but if the stain has been there for a while it only lightens it rather than removing most of it.
Jizelle R.
Jizelle R.
South El Monte
I have found this very handy when it comes to dates, church events and anything that has to do with kids playing. The issue is that it does not work all the time. It will work when it wants to and sometimes bleaches your clothes. They should work on the formula to make it better.
Gabrysia H.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I love this little pen, I can bring it anywhere with me and it actually works. I had spilled salad dressing on my pants and had a medium sized stain. I pulled out my pen and literaly erased the stain!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone on the go or even at home!
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these. I have used them for many years. I like to buy them at Walmart for the best deal. I keep one in my purse for emergency needs. I have children and they come in handy. I love you can take them with you. These are very convenient.  I would totally recommend this.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have in my purse at all times!  I also live on a farm, so I never know when a mud stain or something will show up on my nice clothes.  This is very effective and at only 3 dollars it's affordable.  I would recommend this to everyone to keep on hand!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert
This tide on the go stick is amazing when in need of removing a stain fast and the only problem is it takes a little while to dry but other than that it does a fantastic job I will continue to buy this and recommend it to others to carry with them for emergency stain removal.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Mega Parent Expert
Tide To Go is my favorite product. I tend to be clumsy and one time I was drinking coffee and it spilled all over my white top! It did some magic to semi remove the stain. Left my blouse with a little brown spot but it was better than a bold brown spot on my white blouse.
Brighid M.
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
If Tide To Go hasn't saved you in a pinch, then you are a far more responsible person than I am! I keep one in my desk at work and in my car because you never know when you're going to drip coffee on your white shirt before an interview. Priced fairly and very effective!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I NEVER leave the house without one! Went to a concert festival and my friend spilled red wine on her BRAND NEW white shirt and i got the stain out completely with this little guy! It is your life saver to go i love them! Cheap and recommend to ANYONE WHO SPILLS ALOT!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Crandall, TX
Honestly, I was not sure on how this product would work you know without all the other extra stuff needed, BUT i was very impressed! Not only is it the perfect size to fit in any size purse, but it works great! Its at a very affordable price and I would recommend to everyone! Especially people with small children who get things spilled a lot, this is perfect for you!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?