BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I was not impressed with the Tide To Go. It didn't completely remove any stain that I tried it on, and it even left a residue on my clothes where I applied it. You are better off just leaving a stain where it is and treating it with regular laundry detergent before you wash. Plus, I never needed them often enough so they dried up before I got many uses out of them.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
Okay so if you have a small stain these surely do work depending on what the stain is. So basically what I'm trying to stay is it doesn't get out all the stains you get. I tried using one on my 4year old nieces white shirt and it actually made the stain worse. But I used it on a small stain on my shirt and it came out. So it is a hit or miss on this product
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know why I still wear white clothes, but when I do, I try to keep this handy. It's very convenient and works effectively in removing small stains. It can work on other things other than clothes, like purses and other accessories. Would recommend.
Rana K.
I've been using this product for years and years ever since freshman year of college. This one definitely does its job. It's small, so it's very easy to carry around. I used to and still keep one in my purse for emergency purposes. Also, I always take this with me whenever I travel!! Especially when I traveled outside of the country, this was very useful!
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
This is always a good product to keep handy in your purse or clutch. This does a really good job and lifting out stains and discoloration in tight situations. I've never had a problem with this solution on any fabrics, and it's easy to find in a department store and is totally worth it to have it handy because you'll never know when you'll need it!
Darienne G.
Morehead, KY
These work AMAZING!! I always have one in my bag since my boyfriends like to wear what he eats sometimes. They get stains right out, right away! Super effective while also being very affordable. I would recommend this Tide product to anyone.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for clumsy people like me. I keep on in my purse and when ever I spill something in my shirt I can use it to help get the stain off my shirt. It gets most of the stain out so it's hardly noticeable and more importantly it keeps the stain from setting. It comes in a small size so I can toss it in my purse and it's easy to take with.
Sydnee S.
This product is heaven sent. Honestly. I keep on in my purse and one in the car for any emergency. I haven't found a thing it doesn't remove although it does leave a ring around the stain. Typically if I use the product again, the ring will fade out but it doesn't work perfectly. I will still buy this because the pros outweigh the cons
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this! I have one in my car and one in my "to-go" bag that I carry in my purse or whatever. It actually works, it absolutely does. And what's even better is that you can still use a stain remover when you wash whatever in the laundry, it doesn't set the stain. It's affordable and small enough where you can take it anywhere. Worth the money!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I love Tide To Go sticks! They fit in my purse so easily and truly are great at taking out stains. Perfect for when you're out and about and accidentally get a stain but are not able to wash your clothes right away. Only downside is the liquid inside smells kind of awful, in my opinion. Inexpensive and high quality. I would recommend.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?