BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
summerville, SC
My office savior! I am constantly spilling coffee on me and not paying any bit of attention, but this little pen swoops in and saves the day! It's discrete, more discrete than me running to the bathroom to spot wash then stand under the dryer and hope no one catches me looking like a fool!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Tide to go sticks work remarkably well. I have gotten food and what not on my clothes multiple times and these really work to get the stain out. After using it, you do have a wet spot on your shirt for a little while so it's not an immediate fix. However, handy for taking to work, etc.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
We have alot of people in our household that play a sport, like to be out in the garden getting dirty, and work outdoor jobs so we usually keep a couple of these in our home. They work 50/50 in my opinion, some times they smudge the stain rather then clean it. Good for smaller stains!
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
I love these nifty pens. These are life savers! Especailly when your on the go and you spill or drop something that stains your shirt or pants and you didn't bring a extra outfit to change into. You just dab the pen onto the stain and in about 5 mintues after letting the spot you dabbed dry...VIOLA your staun is gone.These work 100% better than any pen! I carry one in my purse at all times.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a total klutz and rarely go a day without her spilling coffee or food on myself. Enter tide to go. there's always one in the bottom of my bag and I use it to essentially pre-treat the stain. It for sure prevents the stain from setting in but it doesn't erase it then and there.
Gabrysia H.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I love this little pen, I can bring it anywhere with me and it actually works. I had spilled salad dressing on my pants and had a medium sized stain. I pulled out my pen and literaly erased the stain!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone on the go or even at home!
Hayley F.
Hayley F.
I have used this for about a year now and it's helpful when I have it with me right when I get a stain, but if the stain has been there for a while it only lightens it rather than removing most of it.
Jizelle R.
Jizelle R.
South El Monte
I have found this very handy when it comes to dates, church events and anything that has to do with kids playing. The issue is that it does not work all the time. It will work when it wants to and sometimes bleaches your clothes. They should work on the formula to make it better.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have in my purse at all times!  I also live on a farm, so I never know when a mud stain or something will show up on my nice clothes.  This is very effective and at only 3 dollars it's affordable.  I would recommend this to everyone to keep on hand!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert
This tide on the go stick is amazing when in need of removing a stain fast and the only problem is it takes a little while to dry but other than that it does a fantastic job I will continue to buy this and recommend it to others to carry with them for emergency stain removal.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?