BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Christine T.
Auburn, NY
This little gem is one of the best products I have ever bought to keep in my purse. From a regular day at work to my wedding day the tide to go pen has come to my rescue many times. This is a essential item  you should add to any purse, car or home for a quick fix.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I keep it around for any fresh and small stains. It doesnt get everything out but it does the job. I personally forget all the different types of stain removers for each fabric so this is a perfect catchall.
Kevin M.
It's a life saver when you're in a bind and spill something onto your shirt. The only thing I don't like about it is that I've found it makes you have a "wet" look on your shirt sometimes. Would recommend though
summer s.
Sanford , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recommend this to anyone who is always getting a stain on themselves. I always keep one in my purse because it never fails I spill something on myself. It works great, definitely a must have.
Lucie N.
Fishers, IN
As a messy eater, I tend to accidentally spill food onto my clothes. Its embarrasing to be at work or hanging out with friends with a noticeable stain on my outfit. With Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover, I won't see the stain and neither will anyone else.
Stephanie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have maybe 3 of these one for my car one in my house and one in my purse. I love this on the go stick. You can never go wrong with having one. They work wonders and can really save you.
Raegan C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These little sticks are a life saver!! I like to keep them in my backpack or purse just in case! You can use these on all different kinds of fabrics and it is pure magic! I've found you can get these pretty much anywhere as well, so that is also a plus!
Crys M.
Seriously, this is the best spot remover I have ever used. This little pen has gotten out stains that were unaffected by 4 other stain removers! If you have not tried it yet, GO GET ONE NOW!!! So easy to use that even my husband is capable. Hahaha
Tracy W.
Oologah
These work so great! It's nice not to have a stain but it's really nice not to have to worry about getting the stain out later. The scent is just ok but I'm very sensitive to smells. That's why I only gave it 4stars. It's a very good value too.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
WORKS PRETTY GOOD. NICE LITTLE ON THE GO PEN FOR ACCIDENTS. I USE IT QUITE A BIT. THE ONLY BAD THING IS SOMETIMES IT LEAVES A WHITE SPOT OR RESIDUE BUT THAT COMES OFF AFTER YOU WASH IT.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?