BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Mega Parent Expert
This was definitely a lifesaver for me when I traveled to Europe. It is perfect for traveling and it's not expensive at all! It definitely removes whatever stains I had at the time. I can't say that it will remove the toughest of stains but it does the job when you need it out and about! I will definitely keep buying these!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Charlotte
I love this Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover! It works well getting out small stains that you spilled on yourself by accident. This product has always been effective for me and is pretty affordable, I would recommend this product to others. I would buy this product over again and carry it around with me wherever I go.
Miracle T.
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
Love love love this little pdn. It's great to travel with inside my purse it bookbag. I just recently ran out of mine and have to go buy a new one. I definitely think it is worth it. I tend to twirl my pens around while I'm in class for some reason, and sometimes little narks get in my pants. I love that I'm able to use this to get this marks off.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
This product may as well be made of water. When I first purchased it I was super excited at the prospect of eliminating stains without a washing machine. Wrong. It basically just made the stain worse then it originally was. So I ended up making a bigger mess by using the pen then if I would have left it alone.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is great for removing stains on the go. It's usually pricey so I try to find it on sale but I always try to have one in my car and purse. I've never had a stain I couldn't get out with this. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scent it leaves while it's still wet but that usually goes away pretty quickly.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert
This remover is great when you need it. My dad got a spot on his shirt. I had this in my bag. It got the spot removed. I'm not disappointed at all. My dad now takes them with him whenever he travels. He travels a lot. These are a staples in my bag and his bag. I would recommend this product. It works!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This little Tide pen rocks!! I'm not the best with keeping stains off my shirt so this pen comes in super handy. I use it right away and a few seconds later the stain is gone or almost gone so that way it doesn't stand out. Just toss it in the wash later and you're good! I highly recommend this product.
sherry S.
sherry S.
Mega Parent Expert
Lovevthese!! Little magical miracle workers cross with faeries in a tube!! White prom dress mixed with meatballs in sauce equals natural disaster. This little ride to go stick saved a dress and prom photos that night!!! I replace it every 3-4 months so its not dried out when I need it most!!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Clinton, MS
I love these! I carry one with me everywhere because of how effective they are! They're the perfect travel size, work effectively on all kinds of stains, and leave no residue. The only con is the smell; after they expire or you haven't used the pen in a while, they begin to have a sour smell.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Highly recommend everyone keep one of these in their car, purse, etc. for emergency purposes. This pen works wonders if you accidentally get a stain on something and there is no time to change or you are out and about and can't do anything about it. The pen works fast and very effective.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?