BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This little Tide pen rocks!! I'm not the best with keeping stains off my shirt so this pen comes in super handy. I use it right away and a few seconds later the stain is gone or almost gone so that way it doesn't stand out. Just toss it in the wash later and you're good! I highly recommend this product.
sherry S.
sherry S.
Mega Parent Expert
Lovevthese!! Little magical miracle workers cross with faeries in a tube!! White prom dress mixed with meatballs in sauce equals natural disaster. This little ride to go stick saved a dress and prom photos that night!!! I replace it every 3-4 months so its not dried out when I need it most!!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Clinton, MS
I love these! I carry one with me everywhere because of how effective they are! They're the perfect travel size, work effectively on all kinds of stains, and leave no residue. The only con is the smell; after they expire or you haven't used the pen in a while, they begin to have a sour smell.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Highly recommend everyone keep one of these in their car, purse, etc. for emergency purposes. This pen works wonders if you accidentally get a stain on something and there is no time to change or you are out and about and can't do anything about it. The pen works fast and very effective.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
summerville, SC
My office savior! I am constantly spilling coffee on me and not paying any bit of attention, but this little pen swoops in and saves the day! It's discrete, more discrete than me running to the bathroom to spot wash then stand under the dryer and hope no one catches me looking like a fool!
Shipra M.
Shipra M.
I love this pen always carry in my purse .Always end up dropping something on clothes and tide pen comes in handy.
This is something my family and friends back home (India) request to get each time I visit them.
Love the product and rally recommend to everyone
Specially if you have kids..
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
We have alot of people in our household that play a sport, like to be out in the garden getting dirty, and work outdoor jobs so we usually keep a couple of these in our home. They work 50/50 in my opinion, some times they smudge the stain rather then clean it. Good for smaller stains!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Tide to go sticks work remarkably well. I have gotten food and what not on my clothes multiple times and these really work to get the stain out. After using it, you do have a wet spot on your shirt for a little while so it's not an immediate fix. However, handy for taking to work, etc.
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
I love these nifty pens. These are life savers! Especailly when your on the go and you spill or drop something that stains your shirt or pants and you didn't bring a extra outfit to change into. You just dab the pen onto the stain and in about 5 mintues after letting the spot you dabbed dry...VIOLA your staun is gone.These work 100% better than any pen! I carry one in my purse at all times.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a total klutz and rarely go a day without her spilling coffee or food on myself. Enter tide to go. there's always one in the bottom of my bag and I use it to essentially pre-treat the stain. It for sure prevents the stain from setting in but it doesn't erase it then and there.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?