BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Katelyn C.
This is an absolute life saver if you are out and happen to find a stain on your clothes. It is super small and convenient to carry around, but may run out fast if you use it daily. I recommend this product!!
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I love this Tide-to-go! I didn't realize how helpful it was until my grandma gave me hers. Although I didn't buy from Amazon (though I plan to do soon because my "mini" pen just ran out), I can definitely vouch for this product! It's amazing. I'm a college student, so I get a lot spills from soda, coffee, chocolate... typically late night junkies. It removed all of them with ease. I once spilled coke on my white uniform shirt for work, and I popped the tide pen out from my purse, went to the bathroom, dabbed the stain, and ten minutes later, it was gone and dry (stain removed instantly, ten minutes was for drying). Another time my roommate and I were eating chicken nuggets and I spilled ketchup on my bright neon blue sheets, but my "wash time" wasn't until the next day. I wiped the ketchup off, wet it a little, tide-to-go'd it, and the next day when I washed my sheets, the stain was COMPLETELY gone.
Kendra R.
This guy is my saving grace. I am so messy and sometimes you need something like this. It doesn't work too well on white because you can see the outline of the detergent. It's a good "nice to have" product.
Callie E.
This little thing right has saved me so many times! I always carry one with me wherever I go. It's so convenient and easy to use. I gave it a four simply because it cannot get every single type of stain out.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic product to have on hand. I keep one in my desk at work, one in the car, and one at my house. It's a very effective way to clean up spills while you are out and about. It's quick and easy!
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
So many times I end up with a tiny stain after lunch while at work. I can't change, but luckily I have my handy Tide to Go. It works like a charm! Can handle anything from coffee to salad dressing to ink.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Mini more...
I am a mess so this product has been has been a staple in my purse for years. I have about 4 of them: in my purse, travel case, book bag and on my vanity. I use it all the time and it works like a charm.
Amy M.
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
Michelinne C.

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
I love this product when I'm on the go and I have a stain on my shirt or pants . I keep one in my car and also at the house . I found that this product works great even on my friends white soccer jersey.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?