BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Catherine V.
I keep one in my car, my purse, my kitchen, my desk at work and in every bag that I own. i am clumsy and I found my hero. I love that a little bit goes a long way!
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
This product is multi useful great to slip in your purse especially if your going out to eat . As soon as you notice a spot of food ,splat of kectup, immediately use you will be happy with the results .Just press down on pen and move it across the small spill ,stain . You can also use it on your sneakers especially white ones it automatically removes scuff marks . you can find tide pens at any local food maket . Get one today .
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert
If you're a klutz like me -- spilling coffee and/or lunch on your work clothes or have a toddler who never fails to get food all over herself -- this item is a MUST HAVE. I carry one in my handbag everywhere and especially while traveling. It has been a lifesaver and comes in handy when you need it the most. My friends and coworkers are also always so appreciative that I have one on hand more that you can imagine!
Lacey W.
The first time I used a Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover pen was on a Monday morning shortly after arriving to my new job. As if first day jitters weren't enough, I managed to somehow miss my mouth and dribbled piping hot coffee down the front of my pristine white shirt! Lucky for me a coworker saved the day and quickly pulled out the Tide pen she had in her desk.

While I found the smell of the stain removing liquid in the pen to be unappealing and a bit sour I cannot deny that the product worked well on my coffee stain. I now keep a pen of my own in my desk because clumsy coffee moments happen.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
For those days you can't even. Tie your hair up in a messy bun, grab your Tide to go pen, and get to work. Literally a life saver for those embarrassing moments when you drop or spill something or just even when life happens. One of the most crucial everyday items, this pen is always in my bag. Picked it up at Target and recommend you to as well! Keep Calm and Tide to go.
Caitlin B.
These little pens are lifesavers. I'm kind of clumsy so it isn't all that uncommon for me to spill food or drink on myself. As long as I use my Tide To Go pen on it, it never stains and usually the stain isn't even visible after I use it. I always carry one in my purse because of this. I will say that I don't exactly like the scent, but I don't dislike it enough to stop using this product.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
Tide to Go is great when it comes to small stains, but be careful what kind of fabric you are using it on. I've used it on t-shirts and blouses and it has worked like a charm (at least until you can get it into the washer) but it has left several sweaters and skirts with blue stains that wont wash out. Just be sure to read the instructions and take care not to use it on non-recommended fabrics!
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is amazing! I keep one at home and one at my desk st work. It has saved me from quick spills or food drops and makeup stains. I keep one at work so that I can clean my clothes right away instead of waiting to go home after the stain has already settled. But this is a miracle pen!
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Crazy how this works. I first used this when I was in high school wearing a uniform for a guard performance and sat in someone's coffee beforehand. It definitely made my light tan pants acceptable to at least wear for the performance before I could give them a better wash at home. Fast forward 10 years and I used them to brighten up the white spots in marching band uniforms for the corps I'm in and it actually worked (they can't really go in the washer/dryer) so overall I continue to have one of these around.
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchase this online and I use it twice and it works to take stain from my shirts. It is easy to carry with. You can easily put it in your purse or on the backpack on the go in case you need it. It also tiny and it doesn't take a lot of space in your bag, purse or backpack. Last and final thing I really like is that you can take it while traveling with. It is travel size tide to go. It works perfectly to take stains on clothes. I would recommend it if you like travel size cleaning supplies.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?