BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Anjali M.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is amazing! I keep one at home and one at my desk st work. It has saved me from quick spills or food drops and makeup stains. I keep one at work so that I can clean my clothes right away instead of waiting to go home after the stain has already settled. But this is a miracle pen!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Buffalo
Fortunately I've only ever had to attempt to use this product a few times, but it either only sort of worked or did not work what so ever. The most recent time I had to use this was when I got literally a DOT of foundation on my cream colored dress. It was a very thin fabric that ended up not only staining, but also formed tiny holes all around where I was rubbing the product. I just feel like it should have been able to get out that tiny thing but instead I threw away my dress.
Martha Q.
Martha Q.
Mega Parent Expert
I find these stain more than actually helping. It's nice to get something immediately on a stain so as not to set - but I wouldn't want to continue to wear the garment in question because I feel like the pen actually draws more attention to the spill. Have tried it many different ways, pen directly on stain, pen to napkin to stain and non really seem to work for me. Like I said, good to get something on prewash but not good in my opinion for "on the go"
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is a life saver. It does as intended! I tested it after I bought a new solid white Columbia jacket that I managed to get tea on. It got the spots out immediately with no hassle. Just one tip; use it within a few months. I had one that sat over a year and it smelled terrible. 😖 It smells lovely otherwise. I recommend this product to all!
Kris G.
Kris G.
I have been using Tide Pens since I was in high school. A friend of mine kept one in her purse and wow did it come in handy! I have always had one in my purse since. Tide Pens are affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who is clumsy or has accidents. I am a frequent thrift shopper and some items have stains pretty often. I can easily pull out my Tide Pen and see if the items stain can be easily removed. Great product!
Hibah Y.
Hibah Y.
Overall I think this product is good and it helps when I get small stains on my clothing. It doesn't do the trick for everything, I couldn't remove small foundation stains on my jeans and did leave a washed out stain on my blanket when I tried to use it. I do like this product and think it is helpful to keep around if you accidentally stain something and don't need a full on wash cycle for it.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
Tide to Go is great when it comes to small stains, but be careful what kind of fabric you are using it on. I've used it on t-shirts and blouses and it has worked like a charm (at least until you can get it into the washer) but it has left several sweaters and skirts with blue stains that wont wash out. Just be sure to read the instructions and take care not to use it on non-recommended fabrics!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
A must have if you have kids, if you tend to spill stuff everywhere you go.  I keep one in my purse, one at home and one in my desk drawer at work.  I always spill something on me whether it be food or a pen explodes.  This works so well at getting all those stains out too.  I would definitely recommend this product.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Feyzanur D.
Feyzanur D.
We have this product at the place I work which is a clothing store and customers come up all the time saying they want a damage discount but because of this product we end up notgiving them a damage discount because it literally removes stains sooooo fast and nice. I need one of these to carry in my purse for any emergencies on white clothes! Total recommended try it:)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I was not impressed with the Tide To Go. It didn't completely remove any stain that I tried it on, and it even left a residue on my clothes where I applied it. You are better off just leaving a stain where it is and treating it with regular laundry detergent before you wash. Plus, I never needed them often enough so they dried up before I got many uses out of them.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?