What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I was not impressed with the Tide To Go. It didn't completely remove any stain that I tried it on, and it even left a residue on my clothes where I applied it. You are better off just leaving a stain where it is and treating it with regular laundry detergent before you wash. Plus, I never needed them often enough so they dried up before I got many uses out of them.
Definitely a great product but I believe if you don't get the stain within the first few hours these pens don't work too well. Things like grease or make up but sticky stuff, markers or wine I do not recommend. Probably more of a kid clothes safer than an adults.
Good in a pinch but not great. I always carry a tide to go pen in my big purse. It has saved me several times from certain disaster. However many times after use and the wet spot has dried it leaves a water type mark on my clothing which can be just as noticeable as the stain I removed.
Okay so if you have a small stain these surely do work depending on what the stain is. So basically what I'm trying to stay is it doesn't get out all the stains you get. I tried using one on my 4year old nieces white shirt and it actually made the stain worse. But I used it on a small stain on my shirt and it came out. So it is a hit or miss on this product
I've been using this product for years and years ever since freshman year of college. This one definitely does its job. It's small, so it's very easy to carry around. I used to and still keep one in my purse for emergency purposes. Also, I always take this with me whenever I travel!! Especially when I traveled outside of the country, this was very useful!
This is always a good product to keep handy in your purse or clutch. This does a really good job and lifting out stains and discoloration in tight situations. I've never had a problem with this solution on any fabrics, and it's easy to find in a department store and is totally worth it to have it handy because you'll never know when you'll need it!
This is a lifesaver product that everyone should have on the go. There are countless times I've spilled so many random things on my clothes when I'm out and about and this comes to my rescue. It's even helped with makeup mishaps on my clothes. I would recommend this product for anyone that has even a slight chance of spilling anything on themselves.
I love this! I have one in my car and one in my "to-go" bag that I carry in my purse or whatever. It actually works, it absolutely does. And what's even better is that you can still use a stain remover when you wash whatever in the laundry, it doesn't set the stain. It's affordable and small enough where you can take it anywhere. Worth the money!
This product is heaven sent. Honestly. I keep on in my purse and one in the car for any emergency. I haven't found a thing it doesn't remove although it does leave a ring around the stain. Typically if I use the product again, the ring will fade out but it doesn't work perfectly. I will still buy this because the pros outweigh the cons
I love Tide To Go sticks! They fit in my purse so easily and truly are great at taking out stains. Perfect for when you're out and about and accidentally get a stain but are not able to wash your clothes right away. Only downside is the liquid inside smells kind of awful, in my opinion. Inexpensive and high quality. I would recommend.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos