What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,050 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This product is absolutely amazing when you're on the go to remove stains. I had a stain in my PROM DRESS and almost has a heart attack but my mom put tide to go in my bag and it was able to get the coffee stain out
I love this little pen! I carry my Tide-To-Go with me all the time. Super easy to use - just shake and then draw on the stain. I've gotten ink, soup and other sauces on clothing before and this gets it right out.
This little thing right has saved me so many times! I always carry one with me wherever I go. It's so convenient and easy to use. I gave it a four simply because it cannot get every single type of stain out.
I love this product when I'm on the go and I have a stain on my shirt or pants . I keep one in my car and also at the house . I found that this product works great even on my friends white soccer jersey.
I carry this whenever I go! I am always running late and I seem to always have something bad happen to me when I'm rushing. This stuff has been a life saver when I needed it! I'd buy 100 of these!!!
I have been using these since I got my first job in High School to keep my work blouses from falling prey to the constant barrage of Mall food and Starbucks that it had to encounter with my clumsiness! These are a life saver! I find they always work for me, unless of course I have allowed the stain to fully set or even worse dried the item in the dryer while unaware of the stain (which we all know pretty much guarantees that it's set for life, and very little out there will take that out!) If it's a stain that's not set in stone and you want to save your clothes or fabric item(s), this is the super convenient, fit-in-your-pocket, handy little pen you need...from Tide, a brand that many trust for dependability and quality! I highly recommend but don't remember the exact price therefore I'm not sure, but I do seem to remember it being reasonable if not affordable
I always carry one of these with me. It gets out the stain with little effort and it doesn't leave a ring or break down the fabric because you don't need to rub that hard.
My life saver, I'm 27 and every time I eat some stain will be in my clothes, but since I discovered this I can look good at work and get ride of the stain suuuper fast.
I bought this product for everyday use. I find that it comes in handy in many situations. I was impressed with how fast and affordable this product is. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
I love this product. I have used it before. I bought it at Target. It came in a three pack for $6. I used it today and it worked perfectly. I would buy it again.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos