BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Shanna T.
Winter Haven, FL
It's a lifesaver. I will always carry a Tide to go. I wish they were sold it larger packs, but regardless I keep buying them. For the wonders they do, they are affordable. If your a magnet for stains, you should carry one.
Nicole M.
Suffield, CT
Everyone has their OOPS moments, and they are unexpected! Being a female, I have one of these in my purse, car and suitcases. They remove your oops' from makeup, coffee, pen etc. A must have when you're always on the go!
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
I love this stuff and always keep one in my diaper bag, purse, and car. It takes most stains out, except really hard-clinging ones like grease or blood. It's affordable because it lasts so long, even after a few years.
Seerra p.
Every person should carry one of these on them at all times. If you spill on yourself when you're out pull it out of your bag put it out, it's fixed! I use this for on the go ! So convenient. And saves shirts lives !!
Tiffany R.
Absolutely.....not lol I wish this worked as well as everyone has experienced but sadly it did nothing for me. I was on my way to my birthday dinner when I was doing my eyeliner in the car and I accidentally got some on my shirt...twice lol And it was light pink shirt at that. UGH!!! So we stopped at CVS and grabbed this little guy hoping for the best. Long story short, it didn't work. Not one part of the stain was gone and it actually spread and turned into a huge blob. This dreaded eyeliner actually got on a pair of my white shorts and it came out in the wash. For some reason, I've washed my shirt twice and it still hasn't came out. Ill upload picture of the shirt so you guys can see.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I think this works alright. Its good to have in your purse just incase you need it. It works for some stains but not all of them.  I hate the wet spot it leaves all though it doesn't take too long to dry.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
I love the Tide to go. If I get a stain where I am out and don't have anything to use, I can use this and help get the stain out. It's easy to use and gets the stain out so it doesn't sit in and ruin your clothes.
Jesse V.
Does not work on make up at all!! Ladies do not even try! It smudges the make up every where! But works pretty well on taking sauces off on clothes, especially white clothes! Super handy and helpful to have around
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's good to have for just in case. To me it's more like pretreatment of a stain. It does remove some but most you can still tell they are there. Great for a little accident but you can still see where it happened.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
Love this pen. It works instantly when I use it on white shirts. It's cheap and comes in packs of two. It's also fun to use it to make designs on black shirts and shoes. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?