BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
This product is absolutely amazing when you're on the go to remove stains. I had a stain in my PROM DRESS and almost has a heart attack but my mom put tide to go in my bag and it was able to get the coffee stain out
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love this little pen! I carry my Tide-To-Go with me all the time. Super easy to use - just shake and then draw on the stain. I've gotten ink, soup and other sauces on clothing before and this gets it right out.
Callie E.
This little thing right has saved me so many times! I always carry one with me wherever I go. It's so convenient and easy to use. I gave it a four simply because it cannot get every single type of stain out.
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
I love this product when I'm on the go and I have a stain on my shirt or pants . I keep one in my car and also at the house . I found that this product works great even on my friends white soccer jersey.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I carry this whenever I go! I am always running late and I seem to always have something bad happen to me when I'm rushing. This stuff has been a life saver when I needed it! I'd buy 100 of these!!!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I have been using these since I got my first job in High School to keep my work blouses from falling prey to the constant barrage of Mall food and Starbucks that it had to encounter with my clumsiness! These are a life saver! I find they always work for me, unless of course I have allowed the stain to fully set or even worse dried the item in the dryer while unaware of the stain (which we all know pretty much guarantees that it's set for life, and very little out there will take that out!) If it's a stain that's not set in stone and you want to save your clothes or fabric item(s), this is the super convenient, fit-in-your-pocket, handy little pen you need...from Tide, a brand that many trust for dependability and quality! I highly recommend but don't remember the exact price therefore I'm not sure, but I do seem to remember it being reasonable if not affordable
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I always carry one of these with me. It gets out the stain with little effort and it doesn't leave a ring or break down the fabric because you don't need to rub that hard.
Beatriz F.
My life saver, I'm 27 and every time I eat some stain will be in my clothes, but since I discovered this I can look good at work and get ride of the stain suuuper fast.
Sarah C.
Milford, CT
I bought this product for everyday use. I find that it comes in handy in many situations. I was impressed with how fast and affordable this product is. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this product. I have used it before. I bought it at Target. It came in a three pack for $6. I used it today and it worked perfectly. I would buy it again.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?