BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Daisy T.
I got because I use colorful pens at work and I somehow always get pen marks on my shirt. I tried it after I got yet another set of pen marks, and I was able to get most of it out. It worked well enough to where I keep it in either my purse or work jacket.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Mini more...
I love these! They fit in my purse and my desk at work for emergencies. I'm in staffing so I interview people everyday, and if I spill coffee I need a quick fix. This clears the stain right up!!
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Let's just say I am a very messy person. I use this product all the time. In fact I have several of them. I have one in my house, one in my car, and one in my purse at all times! They work FANTASTICALLY. I get mine at my local Walmart for a fair price.
Christina B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were a lifesaver for me working as a waitress that had to wear a White shirt to work. Use it really quick and let dry. If the stain was still there when I got off work, it wasn't much, and "pre treating" it with this product kept the stain from setting in
Melissa L.
East Stroudsburg
Anyone with kids should carry a pile of these wherever they go. These little miracle workers are absolutely amazing when it comes to erasing those unwanted little stains-to-be that us patents go through on a daily basis.
I do not leave home without them!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Mini more...
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I have a super messy family so I have been buying this for years. It works really really well and it can get most stains out easily. I have found that using it and then washing the clothes and using it again makes it work even better. 10/10 definitely buy.
Michael K.
Detroit
This product does do its job as quickly breaking down the stain to an almost invisible stain the stick does leave a slightly visible stain but the bold color does break down to something that resembles the article of clothing so it's lest noticeable
Erica M.
Granby, MA
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
Josephine K.
Talk about lifesaver when you need this portable tide pen. It's so convenient, every time I go on vacation I make sure to have this just in case. Just got another for the family cruise. They're easy to use, sis go for it! Magical stain remover!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?