BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
It's good to have for just in case. To me it's more like pretreatment of a stain. It does remove some but most you can still tell they are there. Great for a little accident but you can still see where it happened.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
Love this pen. It works instantly when I use it on white shirts. It's cheap and comes in packs of two. It's also fun to use it to make designs on black shirts and shoes. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Katelyn C.
This is an absolute life saver if you are out and happen to find a stain on your clothes. It is super small and convenient to carry around, but may run out fast if you use it daily. I recommend this product!!
Kendra R.
This guy is my saving grace. I am so messy and sometimes you need something like this. It doesn't work too well on white because you can see the outline of the detergent. It's a good "nice to have" product.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a fantastic product to have on hand. I keep one in my desk at work, one in the car, and one at my house. It's a very effective way to clean up spills while you are out and about. It's quick and easy!
Callie E.
This little thing right has saved me so many times! I always carry one with me wherever I go. It's so convenient and easy to use. I gave it a four simply because it cannot get every single type of stain out.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
So many times I end up with a tiny stain after lunch while at work. I can't change, but luckily I have my handy Tide to Go. It works like a charm! Can handle anything from coffee to salad dressing to ink.
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
I love this product when I'm on the go and I have a stain on my shirt or pants . I keep one in my car and also at the house . I found that this product works great even on my friends white soccer jersey.
Amy M.
It works pretty good for a little pen. good to get most of the stain until you can wash it when you get home or have time. it smells absolutely awful so either its gone bad or just normally smells bad idk.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I am a mess so this product has been has been a staple in my purse for years. I have about 4 of them: in my purse, travel case, book bag and on my vanity. I use it all the time and it works like a charm.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?