BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Melissa L.
East Stroudsburg
Anyone with kids should carry a pile of these wherever they go. These little miracle workers are absolutely amazing when it comes to erasing those unwanted little stains-to-be that us patents go through on a daily basis.
I do not leave home without them!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Tide to go pens have always been something I like to carry with me in my purse or keep in my desk. These mini pens are even more convenient! The same great stain fighting power of tide in a small package. I definitely recommend keeping a few of these on hand.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I have a super messy family so I have been buying this for years. It works really really well and it can get most stains out easily. I have found that using it and then washing the clothes and using it again makes it work even better. 10/10 definitely buy.
Michael K.
Detroit
This product does do its job as quickly breaking down the stain to an almost invisible stain the stick does leave a slightly visible stain but the bold color does break down to something that resembles the article of clothing so it's lest noticeable
Josephine K.
Talk about lifesaver when you need this portable tide pen. It's so convenient, every time I go on vacation I make sure to have this just in case. Just got another for the family cruise. They're easy to use, sis go for it! Magical stain remover!
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I keep this pen in my purse so whenever I need it I can just grab it out and use it. It removes all stains. Doesn't damage clothing or leave a big wet stain. Not to expensive either. I would recommend this to anyone with kids or a sloppy eater!
Erica M.
Granby, MA
I have three kids and I'm sure messy myself so this product is extremely helpful! I have one in my purse, diaper bag, and at work. It gets most stains out either right away or after a wash. The only stains I've had problems getting out are ink.
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pen is such a lifesaver! We have so many of these in the house. I also keep one in my diaper bag, in my car, & in my husband's car. It's so helpful especially with my almost 1 year old who constantly makes messes & gets his clothes dirty!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It works great especially if you apply it right away. Also it acts as a pre treatment for clothes, so I suggest throw it in the washer after applying to get the max effect. And mind you because of its size, it works great with small stain.
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
This is my emergency life savor. It is so multi tasking, I use it to sport clean my sofas, carpets and clothes. This is very strong and cleans instantly as if nothing happened. They are easily potable and a little does go a long way.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?