BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Newcomerstown, OH
Perfect for my white coat at work! it takes all the lipstick and foundation stains away!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
Everyone should carry one works great so you don't look like a slob after lunch
P C.
P C.
Used this! One of the handy things and works wonders on any kind of tough stain
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Mega Parent Expert
I have been using these since I got my first job in High School to keep my work blouses from falling prey to the constant barrage of Mall food and Starbucks that it had to encounter with my clumsiness! These are a life saver! I find they always work for me, unless of course I have allowed the stain to fully set or even worse dried the item in the dryer while unaware of the stain (which we all know pretty much guarantees that it's set for life, and very little out there will take that out!) If it's a stain that's not set in stone and you want to save your clothes or fabric item(s), this is the super convenient, fit-in-your-pocket, handy little pen you need...from Tide, a brand that many trust for dependability and quality! I highly recommend but don't remember the exact price therefore I'm not sure, but I do seem to remember it being reasonable if not affordable
Maria s.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
This product is multi useful great to slip in your purse especially if your going out to eat . As soon as you notice a spot of food ,splat of kectup, immediately use you will be happy with the results .Just press down on pen and move it across the small spill ,stain . You can also use it on your sneakers especially white ones it automatically removes scuff marks . you can find tide pens at any local food maket . Get one today .
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert
If you're a klutz like me -- spilling coffee and/or lunch on your work clothes or have a toddler who never fails to get food all over herself -- this item is a MUST HAVE. I carry one in my handbag everywhere and especially while traveling. It has been a lifesaver and comes in handy when you need it the most. My friends and coworkers are also always so appreciative that I have one on hand more that you can imagine!
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Mega Parent Expert
These are my favorite little pens to have on me in my bag, especially since I am one of the most accident prone people ever. I spill SO much on my clothes, and this has saved me several times, especially when I need to look put together but still somehow manage to get my coffee/a pen stain/my lunch all over me. This doesn't work nearly as well as other products I use in my laundry room, but it works well enough to minimize the stain if you are on the go and spill something. However, if you use this to get some of the stain out, and then use your stain fighter at home before washing, I've never had an issue with getting a stain out using this method!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
The first time I used a Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover pen was on a Monday morning shortly after arriving to my new job. As if first day jitters weren't enough, I managed to somehow miss my mouth and dribbled piping hot coffee down the front of my pristine white shirt! Lucky for me a coworker saved the day and quickly pulled out the Tide pen she had in her desk.

While I found the smell of the stain removing liquid in the pen to be unappealing and a bit sour I cannot deny that the product worked well on my coffee stain. I now keep a pen of my own in my desk because clumsy coffee moments happen.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
These little pens are lifesavers. I'm kind of clumsy so it isn't all that uncommon for me to spill food or drink on myself. As long as I use my Tide To Go pen on it, it never stains and usually the stain isn't even visible after I use it. I always carry one in my purse because of this. I will say that I don't exactly like the scent, but I don't dislike it enough to stop using this product.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Crazy how this works. I first used this when I was in high school wearing a uniform for a guard performance and sat in someone's coffee beforehand. It definitely made my light tan pants acceptable to at least wear for the performance before I could give them a better wash at home. Fast forward 10 years and I used them to brighten up the white spots in marching band uniforms for the corps I'm in and it actually worked (they can't really go in the washer/dryer) so overall I continue to have one of these around.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?