BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
Ive used the tide to go for years. It always comes in handy when you least expect it. East to travel with and takes stains off. Sometimes it takes more than a couple swipes depending on the stain but always gets the job done. Smells good too.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
This is a lifesaver product that everyone should have on the go. There are countless times I've spilled so many random things on my clothes when I'm out and about and this comes to my rescue. It's even helped with makeup mishaps on my clothes. I would recommend this product for anyone that has even a slight chance of spilling anything on themselves.
Kamrey B.
I was so excited when I first seen this product in the store, but It did not work how I thought it would. I thought it was instantly get the stain out when i needed it to, too good to be true i guess. It just made my shirt look wet instead, and then i ended up with a big wet spot when i got finished with it . Also the smell isn't too pleasant.
Samni W.
Double Springs
I have a baby and a husband who is always spilling things on himself so this comes in handy all the time! I don't have to worry about ketchup stains or mashed pea stains anymore. I highly recommend for anyone on the go, anyone who tends to be clumsy, and especially parents everywhere. I keep one in the diaper bag at all times.
Lindsey P.
These are the bomb! I ALWAYS have one on me! Will take out any small stain on any fabric. Don't expect this to get a huge stain, but if you spill something on yourself, this will get it out. The only thing I don't like about this is that Tide still tests on animals. I have yet to find a stain remover pen that doesn't test.
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
This is amazing to keep in your purse or diaper bag you never know when a stain will happen and this little pen helps get rid of it when you can’t wash it right away. But be careful it can fade colors like black.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
This product has worked so well for me! Every time I have a small stain, I turn to my to go pen. It gets some stains out better than others but that is to be expected. It is affordable and does it's job well. Highly recommend keeping it in your purse or pocket for those small emergencies.
April D.
Livingston
I love this little pen. It is so handy to have as a mom with a career. I can't tell you how many times I have been getting my good-bye kiss from my baby and her spit up on my top or my toddler had dirt handprints all over pants but this pen saves me from having to change every time!!!
samantha h.
union
this is by far hands down the best thing that has came out when ur on the go and ur in a cute outfit and u get something on it and ur in a rush this is something everyone needs to carry around and its not expensive u get a lot of use out of it i would personally recommend it for anyone
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
If Tide To Go hasn't saved you in a pinch, then you are a far more responsible person than I am! I keep one in my desk at work and in my car because you never know when you're going to drip coffee on your white shirt before an interview. Priced fairly and very effective!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?