BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Mariela M.
Mega Parent Expert
I actually came across this product by accident. I spilled some juice on my white shirt and a friend I was with happen to have this product on them. My friend gave me the product to press on my shirt to remove the stain and it actually worked. The shirt did not look as if juice was spilled at all on it. Definitely will continue to use and recommend.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best it is so convienent because if you are going to a wedding and you have your suit on and your at a diner and you spill something on the you this is a breath of relief because it gets the stains off right away and you can find it pretty much anywhere and it's very cheap also i would recommend it to anyone and it met my expectations
Kamrey B.
Mega Parent Expert
I was so excited when I first seen this product in the store, but It did not work how I thought it would. I thought it was instantly get the stain out when i needed it to, too good to be true i guess. It just made my shirt look wet instead, and then i ended up with a big wet spot when i got finished with it . Also the smell isn't too pleasant.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
This is amazing to keep in your purse or diaper bag you never know when a stain will happen and this little pen helps get rid of it when you can’t wash it right away. But be careful it can fade colors like black.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This product has worked so well for me! Every time I have a small stain, I turn to my to go pen. It gets some stains out better than others but that is to be expected. It is affordable and does it's job well. Highly recommend keeping it in your purse or pocket for those small emergencies.
April D.
Livingston, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love this little pen. It is so handy to have as a mom with a career. I can't tell you how many times I have been getting my good-bye kiss from my baby and her spit up on my top or my toddler had dirt handprints all over pants but this pen saves me from having to change every time!!!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This is a life saver! I’m a bit of a klutz and tend to spill something on my outfits. I literally walk around with this in my shirt and as soon as I spill something I can whip it out and get rid of the stain immediately so I can enjoy my outfit for the rest of the day!
Alexandria C.
Gets my makeup out of my black clothes with ease! I keep one in my bag mostly all the time because I'm also a very messy eater. It's pretty affordable and easy to find in your local drug store! If you're as messy as I am I suggest you keep one on you at all times
Taylor T.
Long Beach, CA
Lifesaver of a product! I even bought these back in my Junior prom for the bathrooms and it was some people's favorite detail. I love the packaging, I never have had to deal with leaks. It could be a little more affordable but for the convenience it's worth it.
Bri B.
Merrick, NY
I bought this stain remover pen in hopes of taking out some stains from my shirts. I had such a hard time trying to use this product. The pen can be pressed into a stain, but then what? I wound up leaving wet dots on my clothes that didn't actually remove a stain.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?