BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Nora M.
Review for: Mini more...
It’s not my first choice, but it’s better than nothing.
For pre-treating stains, I usually go with Tide liquid detergent. But if you’re traveling, you probably left your gallon-sized bottle of Tide at home. This is compact and portable, so they got the “on-the-go” part right, but as for the “Tide” part is concerned, it doesn’t really compare to the real thing.
So in short, if you’re sitting in a hotel room somewhere and you just splashed pomegranate juice on your favorite cotton T-shirt & you want to save it from being cut up & turned into a bunch of polishing cloths, then this product is your best bet. It doesn’t not really “erase” the stain though, you’ll still have work on it & wash the item ASAP.
Word of Warning: If it’s a fancier garment, you’re looking to use this on, you may want to skip it.
In any event, I definitely recommend reading the care labels (on the stained item to-be-treated) carefully first, before you use it.
Depending on the fabric, you might actually be harming the garment even worse by using this, than if you opted to spot-clean the stain with a clean cloth and plain water, or by just leaving the stain alone for now & bringing the item to a professional dry cleaner the next day.
Victoria F.
chicago
Review for: Mini, Mini, Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I never thought i would be one of those people that carry this around in their purse but it has been my secret weapon on many occasions. I truly became a believer when i was in Panera bread, when a guy turned around and accidentally dumped and entire tray of food on my white shirt that i had JUST bought. There is a CVS across the street so I hut hut hiked myself over there, covered in egg yolk, and blueberry jam. After about 10 minutes in the bathroom and $4 later, looked brand new and literally nobody would have been able to tell. I keep one in every purse, at work, and in my car! Love love love!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Definitely an essential part of your pocketbook or backpack. I have yet to meet an uh-oh stain that it didn't remove. It's especially valuable to someone like me, who constantly runs the laundry and has to pretreat stains. A pump of this when a stain happens makes my life so much easier. Not to mention makes me less embarrassed to have coffee or chocolate milk on my shirt.
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
Okay so let me tell you how much I love tide to go. This has saved my life time and time again. It has gotten stains out of blouses, jeans, and even shoes. It is so easy to store and much more effective than trying to rinse a shirt off with water and handsoap while in the bathroom. Smells fresh and I don't go anywhere without it.
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This product truly works!!!!!
I can’t recall where it was purchased BUT let’s just say while eating chocolate chip cookies with a white shirt 😫 the cookie fell dead smack in the middle and stained it horribly.
We popped open this bad boy and just began applying the product directly on the stain and little by little ( took about 2m at the most ) the stain was gone! I was completely perplexed!
So completely worth having around, very easy to use, pop open and begin erasing the stain BADDAH BOOM 💥! Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
As a relatively clumsy person, this is a must have in my purse, car, bathroom, everywhere lol. This is a great spot cleaner. It visible lifts and disperses a variety of stains in seconds. Easy to use and carry. Small enough to fit in a pencil case. Must have when traveling! find at target, Costco, Walmart, etc.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is always in my purse and my suitcase when traveling because it is by far the easiest and most effective way to get stains out. It is so handy and portable. This is super affordable and for it's small amount it goes a long way. Everyone needs to have one of these in their life.
Elisabeth K.
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I think I have 15 of these around my room. Partially kidding, but I do always pick one up before a trip, so there's a good number in my room. I love the tide sticks because they make life so easy. Like, it's simple to just toss in your purse, even while going to a sporting event or concert, where the likelihood of a stain goes up. They're great to have no matter what event!
SOPHisticated O.
Denver, CO
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I like keeping this in my purse or in my desk drawer at work in case of emergencies! It does make your shirt temporarily wet for a moment however when it dries the stain always looks so much better! I do not however enjoy the smell, it has a gross oder and that is my one negative.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
Spilled coffee on my brand new pants on my way to a party. Stopped by Target to get a stain removing pen and stumbled across this gem. As soon as I entered back into my vehicle I pulled this pen out and put it to work. I used a towel to create a barrier between my pants and leg and after a few strokes of this onto my pants, viola! Stains gone! I highly recommend this product to remove certain stains on white/colored clothing.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these work on all coloured clothes?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
Does this one work better than the original
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
How fast does this work? And what is the. Ingest size of stain this will get out?
amandine h.
What is the difference between the blue one and this orange one?