BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Victoria F.
chicago
Review for: Mini, Mini, Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I never thought i would be one of those people that carry this around in their purse but it has been my secret weapon on many occasions. I truly became a believer when i was in Panera bread, when a guy turned around and accidentally dumped and entire tray of food on my white shirt that i had JUST bought. There is a CVS across the street so I hut hut hiked myself over there, covered in egg yolk, and blueberry jam. After about 10 minutes in the bathroom and $4 later, looked brand new and literally nobody would have been able to tell. I keep one in every purse, at work, and in my car! Love love love!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Miracle in a tube ! As a mom of four , I always keep this in my purse! When we went out to eat ,my kid got a spaghetti stain on his shirt , I instantly grab this out of my purse and gently rubbed , and the stain was gone ! Worth it ! And easy to store anywhere .
Dan B.
Roseville
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I think this product is intended for just small easy to get out stains I had high hopes for this product when I scraped my knee and need a small red stain out of my gym pants but it never got it out I have had better luck with my wife’s make up on my white t shirt the tip to me is kind of weak and does not help scrub the stain out it could be more abrasive the tip is not absorbent it’s just hard and smooth and plunges in to drip out the solution honestly I would just get a stain solution and do it by hand since that’s what I end up doing anyhow save your money and go another route if you have a tough stain
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely an essential part of your pocketbook or backpack. I have yet to meet an uh-oh stain that it didn't remove. It's especially valuable to someone like me, who constantly runs the laundry and has to pretreat stains. A pump of this when a stain happens makes my life so much easier. Not to mention makes me less embarrassed to have coffee or chocolate milk on my shirt.
Rissa T.
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
Eh they’re alright for right away to prevent further staining or a harsher stain than what you could have, but they don’t work for everything. They lighten the color of the stain from things, but I would only rely on it for that. To take care of something for a little bit, until you can wash it with a stronger stain remover. For some things they really do remove the whole spot, but not always.
Avani P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
These are a lifesaver for a college student like me! I have the three pack from Bed Bath and Beyond and I use these very occasionally but when I do need to use them, this helps me get rid of any stains that show up on my clothes! I would recommend this product to college students especially! You will need it at one point or another, trust me.
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
Okay so let me tell you how much I love tide to go. This has saved my life time and time again. It has gotten stains out of blouses, jeans, and even shoes. It is so easy to store and much more effective than trying to rinse a shirt off with water and handsoap while in the bathroom. Smells fresh and I don't go anywhere without it.
Pamela G.
Riverside
The last time I had a stain on my favorite blouse I immediately used this. There's no water needed, but you want to we're the stain first or afterwards you can. You don't even need to use it for a long time, it quickly gets the stain out and you can wash it right after and never even noticed there was a stain to begin with.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This tide to go pen is the best thing invented other than makeup. 😉 I do not leave my house without this pen. The pen is perfect for stains on your shirt, jeans, or even a comforter to big to throw in the washing machine at home. The price is perfect for this pen that has tons of life in it. I’ve had it for a while and it is still good as new.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is always in my purse and my suitcase when traveling because it is by far the easiest and most effective way to get stains out. It is so handy and portable. This is super affordable and for it's small amount it goes a long way. Everyone needs to have one of these in their life.
Angelica M.
Will this mess up my clothes after applying it to the stained area?
Brooke C.
shelby, NC
I always get food on me at the most inconvenient times. Would love to have but too expesnive for something i don't know that would work
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Does this ever leave marks on clothing after it has dried?
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this good ? How well does it work ?
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
How long does one tube last for?