Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA

I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?

enereida r.
enereida r.
3 years, 11 months ago
Works great but you have to apply as soon as stain occurs
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
Pretty well. It really depends on how big the stain is.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think it is amazing - always gets my stains out. Love that it is small enough to fit in my bag.
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
It is definitely a life saver for small stains that you can't get straight to the washing machine. I can't tell you how many times I've been happy to have one on hand!
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
I leave mine in my purse for emergencies. All the times I used the tide to go, it got all my stains out.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
This saved my brand new car when my husband spilled soy sauce on the seats the day we bought it!
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
Yep. I got one of these as a stocking stuffer and was skeptical but now that I have used it...it is amazing. Obviously there will be some fabrics that it may not work as well on but on cotton I know it works and I am so messy so it is good to have.
Cady D.
Cady D.
4 years, 4 months ago
You color over the stain like as if the Tide stick was a marker. I have yet to find a stain the stick did not get out. Awesome magic product!
Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
Hi, this works okay. If you are looking for it to look perfect, be wary. Depending upon the fabric, it will look like you used something to spot clean. I like this solely to get a major stain from setting before I get a chance to wash it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
4 years, 6 months ago
It works really well for us. I am always using it on the kids clothes.