Johanna W.

How well does this actually work?

Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
3 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works best on small, fresh stains. Works on all colors and fabrics, too. I wouldn't say it completely removes the stain, but it gets most of it out to where it isn't noticeable.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It works really well on small stains, and it helps to remove larger stains but may not remove them completely.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
2 years, 7 months ago
It depends on the stain. I feel that it works good on small, fresh stains. I have also been told not to use it on jeans because it may bleed on other fabrics after use.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
2 years, 9 months ago
It works good on cotton I feel. Only small stains and nothing really really tough. So I guess yes and no.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sharpsburg, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
It works great on small stains like if you drop food on your shirt or something.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
2 years, 10 months ago
It works well but only on small to medium stains. As you can imagine, there isn't a lot of product that comes in the pen and it is also a "spot treatment" so it wasn't meant for bug stains anyways. That being said, I think it works well for the price.
Karine B.
Karine B.
montreal, Quebec
2 years, 10 months ago
Not bad but i ruin a shirt becaude itbwas dark and the tide fade a spot.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
2 years, 11 months ago
I found peroxide to be more helpful, even baking soda and water paste. Unfortunately these products aren't as convenient to carry around. This product NEVER worked for me though, it's a hassle and after the first or second time of using the tip gets stained and transfers the strain to the new stain you're trying to treat.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
2 years, 12 months ago
It works so well! I use them often.
Sarah C.