Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).