Amy S.
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I was surprised this little gadget worked but I saw it with my own eyes!! I had bought one to take on a trip to Europe. I’m a slob. And yes I did spill something red on a white blouse. Once I dabbed it off with water, I shook this pen, pushed the tip into the stain, and colored it away!!! Like it was wet white-out or something!! It saved my blouse!
The only bad thing is that once you open the pen and use it once, it dries out in no time!!! I think my the end of the week the tip was dry and there was no more liquid. But maybe that’s why they sell them in multi packs!!