BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tiffany R.
Absolutely.....not lol I wish this worked as well as everyone has experienced but sadly it did nothing for me. I was on my way to my birthday dinner when I was doing my eyeliner in the car and I accidentally got some on my shirt...twice lol And it was light pink shirt at that. UGH!!! So we stopped at CVS and grabbed this little guy hoping for the best. Long story short, it didn't work. Not one part of the stain was gone and it actually spread and turned into a huge blob. This dreaded eyeliner actually got on a pair of my white shorts and it came out in the wash. For some reason, I've washed my shirt twice and it still hasn't came out. Ill upload picture of the shirt so you guys can see.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep this in my bag because every time I wear something white or light colored, I end up spilling coffee or food on myself. I've used this on linen, cotton, silk and it's effectively removed the stains before they become permanent. Sure, I walk around with a wet spot on my clothes for a bit, but it's worth it! It's not that inexpensive, but I've had this for at least 6 months already and have not needed to replace it yet so a little goes a long way. Good buy!
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I carry this in my purse at all times. I'm the world's worst at dropping food on my shirt and staining it while I am eating. I use this for all those oops moments especially when I'm out in public and a big fat stain on my blouse is the last thing I want people to notice. It works like a charm each and every time. Always makes my white shirt white again lol. It lasts me a long time considering how inexpensive it is.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I give this item five stars because every time I have used it - it has come through. I have it in my drawer at work and when I get a stain I whip it out.

Easy to use and a staple if you're prone to get oopsies. :)

My most recent use was on a pizza sauce stain on my left pant leg. I wiped the sauce off, scrubbed the stain with the pen, let it dry and it was gone. As easy as that. (Picture provided)
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This pen is a miracle worker and very necessary for me as i am a messy eater. This pen strsght up removes anything out of your clothes i didn't think it was possible but it is i love this pen and don't worry if you rub it on a stain and it doesn't fully go away right away just give it time to work its magic and viola your clothes are perfect again i always have one on me its a necessity
Rachael M.
One of my all time favorite products for stains that need to be treated on the go. I enjoy using the pen it is very easy to use and very convent when going out on a date or cleaning up babies clothing or even yours when it gets puked on . The smell of this isn't so great wish they made this in a scent and I would love it even more.
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
If you don't have one of these in your purse then you're doing it wrong! I love it because it's easy to carry around every where and it works amazingly great!!! I usually have one in my purse because when I wear white I usually end up staining my clothes so this comes in handy plus works great on shoes like white converse
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Best product ever! Savior of the day at work. In the spring we all want to wear bright colors and then oops something spills on you, darn it ink from my pen at work, coffee!! Well no problem this product will surly make it disappear. I love it so much and everyone at work knows who to go to if they have a stain! :)
Crystal J.
Lockport, NY
Oh my god! This product is a lifesaver! I tend to make a mess by dropping food or spilling drinks on myself. This product is my go-to for any accidents. It's easy to use & not too expensive. One pen lasts me months if not a whole year. I've had it remove Italian dressing, wine & even ink! Love this product!
Kimberly T.
This is every mothers go to power weapon. From juice to dirt it gets the stain out. It even helps on grass stains. On bigger messes I use the pen for a pretreatment
to keep the stain from setting until I can get it to the washer. I wish it came in a slightly bigger size but for the value it's great.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?