Tide TIDE SIMPLY C&F 138OZ/89LD LQ DF uploaded by April P.Tide TIDE SIMPLY C&F 138OZ/89LD LQ DF uploaded by Sheena L.Tide TIDE SIMPLY C&F 138OZ/89LD LQ DF uploaded by Shanti R.

BY TIDE #36 in Starch

Experience the right clean at just the right price with tide simply clean and fresh, daybreak fresh. It has 2x the baking soda power (1) to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there s no pretreating necessary. Daybreak fresh is infused with citrus, herbal and floral notes for a fresh, clean scent in every load. As part of the tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from tide simply clean and fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you re looking for. . 1. Stain removal of 1 dose vs. 2 doses of leading detergent with baking... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I was so excited to try this when it was released. I love the way Tide cleans, but all other formulas caused skin reactions for my family. This doesn't. It cleans great and works for my families sensitive skin. Also smells great! Very affordable also!
April P.
Eastaboga , AL
I love this product I have always used tide cleans wonderfully gets the dirt and odor out and has a fresh scent evertime. And best of all you can't beat the price💯
Kristi B.
Wing, AL
Works almost as well as the original tide but much more affordable. Smells good, cleans well and no residue.
Gala B.
Love the scent!! Also love the fact that I don't need to use a lot to get the clothes clean.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
I can't say for sure if this product is bad or good. I will say if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't purchase this product. I've never had a reaction to laundry detergent but this one made me get a rash on every part of my body that my clothes were sitting on. Once I realised it was this and switched my detergent, It went away fairly quickly but it washed my clothes like it claimed to. So I would say give it a try, but be careful and test it first.
Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
Thank you tide for putting this product on the market. This is perfect for my large family's budget and it gets the job done. $10 for a huge bottle, you can't beat that! My only disappointment are the scents, they are kinda weird and potent. I would suggest lightning up on the scent, especially the green one.
Jessie B.
Cleveland, TN
Gets my husbands dirty dirty work clothes very clean unlock some leading competitors. I've always used ride for this reason but I've been buying this kind lately because it is a little cheaper and that is a huge plus! The clean is the same clean you would expect from tide .
Maggie Z.
York
I'd choose this detergent over any other brand. It smells so good and the scent lasts a long time on clean clothes. It also doesn't take a whole cap-full to clean clothes, so more is saved. It's for sure the only detergent I plan on using anymore.
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the I my product I use. Super affordable and smells fantastic. You can get the huge container for about $8 bucks at Walmart vs. $17 for the regular tide. I am a laundry freak and love to do laundry and this is a staple in my house!
Kelsey S.
Bolivar, PA
This detergent is wonderful! I had such a hard time finding a detergent that would leave your clothes smelling wonderful for long periods of time, and this is it! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!